conflicting emotions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Long story short five Lanterns 1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Yellow, 1 Green, and 1 Indigo are all killed in the same battle outside Gotham City. While searching for the next ring bearer they all lock onto the same person, Batman/Bruce Wayne, but for different reasons. Yellow because of his ability to instill fear in the criminals of Gotham, Red because of the rage over his parents death, Green because of his bravery against insurmountable odds, Blue because his ability to inspire hope in others (especially other heroes), and Indigo because of his capacity for compassion for those that can't defend themselves. Which ring would emerge as the dominant emotion?
1. Classic Batman
2. Frank Miller Batman
3. Knightfall Batman

JakeTheBank
1. Fear/Yellow
2. Rage/Red
3. Is this after he was broken by Bane or before? In any case, I'd probably argue for Green/Willpower and possibly even Compassion/Indigo toward the end as far as how he dealt with JPV.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
3. Is this after he was broken by Bane or before? In any case, I'd probably argue for Green/Willpower and possibly even Compassion/Indigo toward the end as far as how he dealt with JPV. After reclaiming the Mantle of the Bat.

JakeTheBank
Ah, I see.

Probably Willpower then. Knightfall was a testament to Batman's drive and inner courage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.