WBHulk vs Thanos Cage Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight inside a 20x20 adamantium cage. Pure melee. Who wins?

quanchi112
Thanos in a stomp. This has been done a million times.

Starscream M
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos in a stomp. This has been done a million times. edited, this is a pure melee fight

quanchi112
Originally posted by Starscream M
edited, this is a pure melee fight Thanos still murders him.

Greysen93
Probably Thanos. I think it'd be tough though

Batman-Prime
Waiting for Carver popcorn

WBH wins btw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

WBH wins btw. Based on what ?

Mshinu
Thanos stomps the HF outa Hulkie Boy

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mshinu
Thanos stomps the HF outa Hulkie Boy thumb up

Philosophía

WBH wins btw. I think what you mean to say is 50-50.

Starscream M
How exactly does thanos win? WBH is clearly stronger and has far better hf

abhilegend
Hulk.

carver9
How exactly does thanos win? WBH is clearly stronger and has far better hf

Exactly...Hulk would outright kill him. Im staying out of this thread after this post because I have had this argument against Quan and Thats all he is going to do is lowball.

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
Exactly...Hulk would outright kill him. Im staying out of this thread after this post because I have had this argument against Quan and Thats all he is going to do is lowball. El oh el.

Thanos probably wins, due to his durability more than anything.

guy222
worldbreaker gonna win here

quanchi112
How exactly does thanos win? WBH is clearly stronger and has far better hf So in your eyes you made a spite thread. Bruce you really don't have a clue. Thanos has greater showings than Hulk's best.

Starscream M
So in your eyes you made a spite thread. Bruce you really don't have a clue. Thanos has greater showings than Hulk's best. in my opinion, hulk clearly wins...but its not spite

quanchi112
in my opinion, hulk clearly wins...but its not spite Based on what showings of Thanos ?

Starscream M
Based on what showings of Thanos ? based on wbhulk cracking the planet just with his steps....thats beyond what thanos is capable of

Kid Kurdy
Based on what showings of Thanos ?
Thanos has never fought and beat somebody like WBH. Not under his own power.

red sabre
WBH easily

quanchi112
based on wbhulk cracking the planet just with his steps....thats beyond what thanos is capable of Thanos wrecked a planet while in combat at his weakest. Hulk isn't capable of tanking an Odin blast. Points to the zeus fight and laughs.

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Thanos has never fought and beat somebody like WBH. Not under his own power. Lord Mar-vell, Odin, Maker, power gem Thor, etc.

carver9
Just want to point out that Lord Marv-ell is no where close to being as strong as WBH let alone Savage Hulk. PG Thor isn't either along with Maker. Hulk left foot is stronger than them.

quanchi112
Just want to point out that Lord Marv-ell is no where close to being as strong as WBH let alone Savage Hulk. PG Thor isn't either along with Maker. Hulk left foot is stronger than them. Their power level is greater than Hulk's strength. That's what I am saying. Thanos has dealt with power gem Thor whose power level craps on the Hulk's at his best.

carver9
Their power level is greater than Hulk's strength. That's what I am saying. Thanos has dealt with power gem Thor whose power level craps on the Hulk's at his best.

I agree with the power level except Thor. Thanos wouldn't have been able to fight WBH in that small room they were fighting in, especially with casualties being there...everyone in the room probably would have died (minus Thanos of course) with the first swing from Hulk. Overall, I agree with you to an extent except WBH>PG Thor.

Kid Kurdy
Thanos wrecked a planet while in combat at his weakest. Hulk isn't capable of tanking an Odin blast. Points to the zeus fight and laughs.

Lord Mar-vell, Odin, Maker, power gem Thor, etc.
Lord Mar-vell has no strength feats. He has like two fights.

Odin kicked Thanos around and Thanos couldn't even hurt Odin.

Power Gem Thor wasn't defeated by Thanos using his fists, but by using a fancy weapon, aka plot device.

So again, tell me, who has been defeated by Thanos by only using his strength and skill, without some lame ass PIS or plot device ?

quanchi112
I agree with the power level except Thor. Thanos wouldn't have been able to fight WBH in that small room they were fighting in, especially with casualties being there...everyone in the room probably would have died (minus Thanos of course) with the first swing from Hulk. Overall, I agree with you to an extent except WBH>PG Thor. Thor has more impressive power showings than Hulk has. Godblast>>Hulk's best. Thor with the power gem was stomping teams that would have beaten the Hulk at his best.

Thanos can fight and beat Hulk in a box if need be.

carver9

Power Gem Thor wasn't defeated by Thanos using his fists, but by using a fancy weapon, aka plot device.

So again, tell me, who has been defeated by Thanos by only using his strength and skill, without some lame ass PIS or plot device ?

Hhhhhmmm, good point.

Greysen93
Their power level is greater than Hulk's strength. That's what I am saying. Thanos has dealt with power gem Thor whose power level craps on the Hulk's at his best. I wouldn't quite say that Thor's power level with the power gem craps on Hulk.

quanchi112

So again, tell me, who has been defeated by Thanos by only using his strength and skill, without some lame ass PIS or plot device ? I am saying his overall power. Rarely do characters just rely on strength alone.

Odin didn't defeat Thanos while Zeus oneshotted Hulk with a lightning blast.

Thor had a plot device aka the power gem. Thanos won via his tech which was later added to his standard tech.

Thanos tanked cc level power which greatly exceeds Hulk's best.

carver9
Thor has more impressive power showings than Hulk has. Godblast>>Hulk's best. Thor with the power gem was stomping teams that would have beaten the Hulk at his best.

Thanos can fight and beat Hulk in a box if need be.

If the team that fought Thor fought anywhere close to the way they were fighting in that comic, using the same tactic, against the Hulk, they would get two pieced. WBH was overall more impressive imo.

carver9
I am saying his overall power. Rarely do characters just rely on strength alone.

Odin didn't defeat Thanos while Zeus oneshotted Hulk with a lightning blast.

Thor had a plot device aka the power gem. Thanos won via his tech which was later added to his standard tech.

Thanos tanked cc level power which greatly exceeds Hulk's best.

When did Zeus and WBH fight?

quanchi112
If the team that fought Thor fought anywhere close to the way they were fighting in that comic, using the same tactic, against the Hulk, they would get two pieced. WBH was overall more impressive imo. No, they wouldn't have since Hulk couldn't resist the karmic blast. Strange himself could defeat ww hulk with one finger.

Starscream M
When did Zeus and WBH fight? I think quan is using weaker versions of hulk to gauge WBH, who is the strongest hulk ever.

quanchi112
I think quan is using weaker versions of hulk to gauge WBH, who is the strongest hulk ever. What's his most impressive showing ? Let's compare.

carver9
No, they wouldn't have since Hulk couldn't resist the karmic blast. Strange himself could defeat ww hulk with one finger.

So is that why Strange ran from Hulk and even admitted that he can't stop the Hulk.?

confused

carver9
What's his most impressive showing ? Let's compare.

Melting beings without touching them..the same beings that walk around in Neutron stars without even feeling it. The same being Umar, someone that aided in defeating Eternity couldn't stop.

Starscream M
What's his most impressive showing ? Let's compare. footsteps creating earthquakes...your turn

quanchi112
So is that why Strange ran from Hulk and even admitted that he can't stop the Hulk.?

confused When did this happen ?

Melting beings without touching them..the same beings that walk around in Neutron stars without even feeling it. The same being Umar, someone that aided in defeating Eternity couldn't stop. He didn't melt anyone above top tier. I mean come on carver.

carver9
When did this happen ?

He didn't melt anyone above top tier. I mean come on carver.

But he melted top tiers.

Strange admitted this after leaving the dark dimension. By the way, the recent portrayal of the Mindless Ones have them basically being completely invulnerable. Even Nova Prime had to flee from them because he was unable to damage them...you know, the same Nova that Lord Marv-ell had to shield himself against.

carver9
By the way, what top tier can walk around in a neutron star for years?

quanchi112
But he melted top tiers.

Strange admitted this after leaving the dark dimension. By the way, the recent portrayal of the Mindless Ones have them basically being completely invulnerable. Even Nova Prime had to flee from them because he was unable to damage them...you know, the same Nova that Lord Marv-ell had to shield himself against. So what ? Thanos takes on beings like Odin and Tyrant. Top tiers are jokes compared to the foes Thanos takes on.

Post the scan. You are lying like always. Hulk might be able to bust up top tiers but this is something Thanos has always been able to do. Laughs.

Batman-Prime

Greysen93
http://www.gigglepedia.com/gigglepedia/p/gifs/funny-gif-19.gif

uhuh Nice smile

hunbu04
Quan is right about one thing it would not have matter what Hulk the Skyfather was still going to one shot him with a single bolt

biensalsa
This is fun to watch, not because is a good debate, but because carver is 112's sidekick and he is affraid of him

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos has immense durability, so that will keep him in a fight longer than most, but Hulk eventually wins.

Nihilist
Thanos wins.

WBH has never beat anyone near Thanos lvl period

psycho gundam
^ only because his wife had the same power as him, otherwise he would have beaten someone stronger than thanos smile

Nihilist
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ only because his wife had the same power as him, otherwise he would have beaten someone stronger than thanos smile Go away youre boring, just press the report button and have done with it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hulk has NEVER beaten anybody on Thanos level. Period. Shit, he can't even take on the beings Thanos does.

psycho gundam
if you're talking about surfer, well it's because thanos has more control over his cosmic power than hulk does his gamma, so surfer HAS to actually fight him.

Nihilist
Lol Thanos beat his doppleganger that was even more powerfull than himself

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos has immense durability, so that will keep him in a fight longer than most, but Hulk eventually wins.

thumb up

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Nihilist
Lol Thanos beat his doppleganger that was even more powerfull than himself relevance?

Nihilist
relevance? To anything you ever say you mean!

JakeTheBank
Lol Thanos beat his doppleganger that was even more powerfull than himself

How exactly did he do that?

psycho gundam
What Jim Starlin thinks:

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/thanosdoesntwant.jpg just look at thanos' demeanor shift from smug to "oh shit!".

check

Nihilist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How exactly did he do that? By punching himOriginally posted by psycho gundam
What Jim Starlin thinks:

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/thanosdoesntwant.jpg just look at thanos' demeanor shift from smug to "oh shit!".

check Clear sign of a troll.

psycho gundam
starlin is no troll

JakeTheBank
By punching him

If said doppleganger was more powerful than him, how exactly did Thanos beat him with punches? Did he out fight him in terms of skill or did he use other powers or exploit a weakness or what?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sue Storm helped him when Thanos was losing, which gave him an opening to punch a hole in the things chest. And then the doppleganger turned into a butterfly that Thanos ate to gain enlightenment or something along those lines.

Nihilist
If said doppleganger was more powerful than him, how exactly did Thanos beat him with punches? Did he out fight him in terms of skill or did he use other powers or exploit a weakness or what? Out punched him, then went into astral form and punched him to death. But in turn Thanos took hell of alot of punishment from the doppleganger taking around 15 comsic charged punches and blasts aswell.

Nihilist
Sue Storm helped him when Thanos was losing, which gave him an opening to punch a hole in the things chest. And then the doppleganger turned into a butterfly that Thanos ate to gain enlightenment or something along those lines. Sues punches did nothing to aid him tho, its clear from the panel that her "punches" didnt do anything as Thanos himself was only just having a effect

Also that tie in has never been mentioned again in Nova corps files etc, imo it was a pointless time that added nothing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sues punches did nothing to aid him tho, its clear from the panel that her "punches" didnt do anything as Thanos himself was only just having a effect

Also that tie in has never been mentioned again in Nova corps files etc, imo it was a pointless time that added nothing

I don't know, it's been a while, but I remember her assistance being emphasized as the turning point of the battle. Anyone have the scans? It was either Fantastic Four Vol. 1 #369 or #370 I believe.

It's canon though so it deserves to be noted at least.

Nihilist
I don't know, it's been a while, but I remember her assistance being emphasized as the turning point of the battle. Anyone have the scans? It was either Fantastic Four Vol. 1 #369 or #370 I believe.

It's canon though so it deserves to be noted at least. Ive got it on disc somewhere, im almost certain that her punches did nothing..as i said Thanos was only just having a effect after a long battle thats why he had to go "astral suicide" as Thanos stated. For Sue to come in a land just 2 hits and change the face of the battle is stupid imo.

biensalsa
Ill do, ill post them later on, if nobody has post them yet

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ive got it on disc somewhere, im almost certain that her punches did nothing..as i said Thanos was only just having a effect after a long battle thats why he had to go "astral suicide" as Thanos stated. For Sue to come in a land just 2 hits and change the face of the battle is stupid imo.

I'm not going to comment on the battle further until I re-read it because it's been too long.

I just remember the emphasis on her turning the tide. Whether or not it was warranted is not something I can accurately judge at the moment.

vince_slice
If said doppleganger was more powerful than him, how exactly did Thanos beat him with punches? Did he out fight him in terms of skill or did he use other powers or exploit a weakness or what?

Thanos had to amp himself in order to beat his doppelganger. Before he amped, they were almost dead even, and then Thanos said something like, "so I steel myself" (steel is a synonym for fortify) and the energy that normally surrounded his fist started surrounding his entire body and he went "super saiyan" literally. The doppelganger amped too, and they go back and forth. The real Thanos somehow got the upper hand, and the doppelganger stopped amping (e.g., the energy surrounding his body disappeared), and Thanos precedes to punch a hole into his chest "killing" the doppelganger.

Now take a few moments to digest that in your mind. Everyone agrees Thanos has legendary durability, which the doppelganger shared by virtue of it's nature. Yet Thanos punched a hole into his doppelganger's chest. Probably one of Thanos' most impressive strength/striking feats.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by vince_slice
Thanos had to amp himself in order to beat his doppelganger. Before he amped, they were almost dead even, and then Thanos said something like, "so I steel myself" (steel is a synonym for fortify) and the energy that normally surrounded his fist started surrounding his entire body and he went "super saiyan" literally. The doppelganger amped too, and they go back and forth. The real Thanos somehow got the upper hand, and the doppelganger stopped amping (e.g., the energy surrounding his body disappeared), and Thanos precedes to punch a hole into his chest "killing" the doppelganger.

Now take a few moments to digest that in your mind. Everyone agrees Thanos has legendary durability, which the doppelganger shared by virtue of it's nature. Yet Thanos punched a hole into his doppelganger's chest. Probably one of Thanos' most impressive strength/striking feats.

If that's the case and the doppleganger simply stopped amping and Thanos somehow got the upper hand during the fight, that's not exactly the same as the implication that Thanos straight up beat down someone more powerful than him. Taking you at your word, the context involved does shed some light as to how Thanos beat someone more powerful than himself under his own power.

quanchi112
What Jim Starlin thinks:

Thanos easily beat the lot of the elders. Thanos called them basically idiots. Thanos defeated Champ here. Thanos bfr'd Champ later on. Thanos has taken on foes far more formidable than Champion.

Do I need to post scans of WW Hulk running out of juice against the Sentry ?

vince_slice
If that's the case and the doppleganger simply stopped amping and Thanos somehow got the upper hand during the fight, that's not exactly the same as the implication that Thanos straight up beat down someone more powerful than him. Taking you at your word, the context involved does shed some light as to how Thanos beat someone more powerful than himself under his own power.

Well actually, the only reason the doppelganger stopped amping was because Thanos landed three solid punches nearly knocking the doppelganger out forcing him to lose concentration and stop amping. Not sure what category that would fall into? Out-skilling? Out-fighting? Superior will-power?

http://i46.tinypic.com/2qdsj8n.jpg

I can post the entire fight for the context, but it's pretty much what I said.

Nihilist
Well actually, the only reason the doppelganger stopped amping was because Thanos landed three solid punches nearly knocking the doppelganger out forcing him to lose concentration and stop amping. Not sure what category that would fall into? Out-skilling? Out-fighting? Superior will-power?

I can post the entire fight for the context, but it's pretty much what I said. good scans thumb up

Blight
I have to go with Thanos on this. I haven't seen Hulk exert enough power to defeat Thanos. Too many options at Thanos' disposal.

EDIT: Whoops. Didn't see the OP. Eh, still think Thanos would pull the majority. Maybe not with a stomp, but still.

JakeTheBank

I can post the entire fight for the context, but it's pretty much what I said.

Cool. thumb up

Originally posted by Blight
I have to go with Thanos on this. I haven't seen Hulk exert enough power to defeat Thanos. Too many options at Thanos' disposal.

How many more options would Thanos have in pure melee?

psycho gundam
i know right

Blight
How many more options would Thanos have in pure melee?

I edited

uhuh

carver9

This

quanchi112
This Is incorrect. I know.

Blight
It's hard for me to really say much about WorldBreaker Hulk. Has he appeared outside WWH? I have to admit that's around the time I stopped reading much Marvel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blight
It's hard for me to really say much about WorldBreaker Hulk. Has he appeared outside WWH? I have to admit that's around the time I stopped reading much Marvel. People tend to lump his HOTM arc in wit this. While he has impressive collateral damage feats they don't come close to Thanos' best. Thanos just operates on another level entirely.

Blight
People tend to lump his HOTM arc in wit this. While he has impressive collateral damage feats they don't come close to Thanos' best. Thanos just operates on another level entirely.

It's pretty tough to argue against Thanos. You gotta wonder if writers knew this going in.

carver9
Is that why he hid behind shields when he fought Champion? Someone that reminded him of a weaker Hulk. Hhhhhhmmmm.

quanchi112
Is that why he hid behind shields when he fought Champion? Someone that reminded him of a weaker Hulk. Hhhhhhmmmm. That's a far weaker Thanos. It's a horrible argument since Thanos has taken much greater power than Champion from that arc since then minus his shields.

psycho gundam
the scan from thanos quest cliches this, thanos can't even hide behind his tech here.

quanchi112
the scan from thanos quest cliches this, thanos can't even hide behind his tech here. Tech easily bested WB Hulk. laughing out loud Poor guy lasted a few pages. What a short reign of terror it was. Mightily.

psycho gundam
wow, you didn't even attempt to spin thanos' own words. c'mon quan, don't quit

carver9
That's a far weaker Thanos. It's a horrible argument since Thanos has taken much greater power than Champion from that arc since then minus his shields.

He hid from Champion and when he fought PG Thor,, hr got his nose busted open and had to resort to tech.

quanchi112
wow, you didn't even attempt to spin thanos' own words. c'mon quan, don't quit Thanos won the confrontation. Hulk was defeated by tech. Can't argue with success ? Or at least you shouldn't.Originally posted by carver9
He hid from Champion and when he fought PG Thor,, hr got his nose busted open and had to resort to tech. He took Thor on for sport. An entire team couldn't take him on while Thanos smiled and just had a nosebleed. Tech is a part of Thanos' powerset. Try and be objective.

JakeTheBank
He doesn't have tech here, though.

quanchi112
He doesn't have tech here, though. He's clearly been upgraded since that fight, though.

JakeTheBank
So too has this specific Hulk been "upgraded" from WWH.

quanchi112
So too has this specific Hulk been "upgraded" from WWH. His showing or his best isn't near Thanos' best hence my opinion.

JakeTheBank
His showing or his best isn't near Thanos' best hence my opinion.

Worldbreaker Hulk isn't near Thanos' best in terms of the sheer physical aspect?

carver9
Thanos won the confrontation. Hulk was defeated by tech. Can't argue with success ? Or at least you shouldn't. He took Thor on for sport. An entire team couldn't take him on while Thanos smiled and just had a nosebleed. Tech is a part of Thanos' powerset. Try and be objective.

You are missing the point. When he fight beings with significant strength, he relies on tech. He looked hellava worried when he was fighting Champion and got overwhelmed when he fought PG Thor which made him pull out a gun.

psycho gundam
Thanos won the confrontation. Hulk was defeated by tech. Can't argue with success ? Or at least you shouldn't. here:

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/dodgingthegreenoneconstantly.jpg

fighting in a cage is going to make it hard for thanos to avoid hulk

quanchi112
Worldbreaker Hulk isn't near Thanos' best in terms of the sheer physical aspect? Nope. Cc level power and cancverse empowered blades didn't come close to beating him. Originally posted by carver9
You are missing the point. When he fight beings with significant strength, he relies on tech. He looked hellava worried when he was fighting Champion and got overwhelmed when he fought PG Thor which made him pull out a gun. He decked Tyrant to the ground. He took on a powerful doppleganger of himself. Hulk's best doesn't approach Thanos' average let alone best.Originally posted by psycho gundam
here:

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/dodgingthegreenoneconstantly.jpg

fighting in a cage is going to make it hard for thanos to avoid hulk That's not relevant to current Thanos.

psycho gundam
you mean the guy who was laid out by an almost depleted CC, remember: sentry contained a full one iirc without it's cosmic container in his hand

quanchi112
you mean the guy who was laid out by an almost depleted CC, remember: sentry contained a full one iirc without it's cosmic container in his hand While mindless he was ko'd by a mindlock on top of the cc level blast. Context, killer. wink

psycho gundam
meh

that arc did a disservice to the character anyway.

quanchi112
meh

that arc did a disservice to the character anyway. Your opinion is irrelevant.

Stoic
WB Hulk wins this.

psycho gundam
Your opinion is irrelevant. u mad

are you going to address the scan yet?

quanchi112
u mad

are you going to address the scan yet? He would avoid a pointless fight with him. Thanos has already overpowered the Hulk on panel. Thanos mocked his strength while doing so. That's on panel confirmation. It's canon. Laughing.

carver9
Nope. Cc level power and cancverse empowered blades didn't come close to beating him. He decked Tyrant to the ground. He took on a powerful doppleganger of himself. Hulk's best doesn't approach Thanos' average let alone best. That's not relevant to current Thanos.

Thanos was amped when he took on Tyrant and I never said Thanos couldn't move Hulk.

I don't get the rest of your post...nothing stated to make me believe Thanos could win this fight.

quanchi112
Thanos was amped when he took on Tyrant and I never said Thanos couldn't move Hulk.

I don't get the rest of your post...nothing stated to make me believe Thanos could win this fight. Thanos didn't amp his punch. He decked him to the ground.

Carver to be fair you don't understand most things posted your way.

psycho gundam
He would avoid a pointless fight with him. spin better

quanchi112
spin better Thanos has overpowered him on panel. It feels so good.

Starscream M
He would avoid a pointless fight with him. Thanos has already overpowered the Hulk on panel. Thanos mocked his strength while doing so. That's on panel confirmation. It's canon. Laughing. this is wbh. thanos interaction with any other hulk is of little relevance.

psycho gundam
Thanos has overpowered him on panel. It feels so good. yes, a weaker version, and just briefly without a real conclusion.

savage hulk has made short work of the thing, too, let alone green scar

quanchi112
this is wbh. thanos interaction with any other hulk is of little relevance. Psycho posted a scan claiming Thanos avoids the Hulk. That simply isn't true. Originally posted by psycho gundam
yes, a weaker version, and just briefly without a real conclusion.

savage hulk has made short work of the thing, too, let alone green scar Your scan made the claim he'd try to avoid the confrontation except he hasn't. He also slapped his face. That was pretty degrading to the Hulk. How did that make you feel ?

psycho gundam
that's not how starlin would have wrote it. smile

quanchi112
that's not how starlin would have wrote it. smile Who wrote the infinity gauntlet ? smile

psycho gundam
the instance you were referring to was from quasar #38, a tie-in written by glen grunwald (sp?), hardly a true fight.

quanchi112
the instance you were referring to was from quasar #38, a tie-in written by glen grunwald (sp?), hardly a true fight. That wasn't the instance I was referring to. You saidi Starlin remember. Think Starlin.

psycho gundam
i hope you're not talking about any of the events during infinity gauntlet where thanos used the power gem, that would be you grasping at straws.

quanchi112
i hope you're not talking about any of the events during infinity gauntlet where thanos used the power gem, that would be you grasping at straws. No, unlike some on here I don't think at a characters best means most powerful external amp. It's starlin so the answer shouldn't be difficult.

biensalsa
I said it once.

"He is actually too mentally challenged to comprehend or he is a genious troll"

quanchi112
Originally posted by biensalsa
I said it once.

"He is actually too mentally challenged to comprehend or he is a genious troll" So you disagree with my stance ? Why so ?

biensalsa
So you disagree with my stance ? Why so ?

There is no shields to protect Thanos

He acknowledges not wanting to face the hulk physically, he has actually avoided the conflict, because he is not stupid enough to be in a 20 x 20 cage vs the hulk.

He has been laid on his ass by professor hulk, he resorted on reducing the hulk's size, to get rid of him. If he were capable of physically do it, he coould have done himself, but hulk was pissed of, so he could not do it.

Yes, thanos is physically strong, but on a 20 x 20 cage vs Hulk? F.'. That

Blight
I recant my previous statement. Based on most showings it looks like, in this instance, Hulk has the advantage.

biensalsa
Not to mention that hulk seems to have a better h2h experience than Thanos, whose best move is the ***** slap

quanchi112

He acknowledges not wanting to face the hulk physically, he has actually avoided the conflict, because he is not stupid enough to be in a 20 x 20 cage vs the hulk.

He has been laid on his ass by professor hulk, he resorted on reducing the hulk's size, to get rid of him. If he were capable of physically do it, he coould have done himself, but hulk was pissed of, so he could not do it.

Yes, thanos is physically strong, but on a 20 x 20 cage vs Hulk? F.'. That Thanos has overpowered the Hulk and the Thing on panel. Thanos mocked the Hulk's strength while doing so. Thanos took out each hero in a creative way in ig. The writer clearly used dramatic fashion in doing so. The heroes clearly didn't stand a chance. Thanos would stop mid battle to laugh at his opposition. Hulk also wasn't alone. Why doesn't Hulk ever take on Thanos by himself ?

biensalsa
Thanos has overpowered the Hulk and the Thing on panel. Thanos mocked the Hulk's strength while doing so. Thanos took out each hero in a creative way in ig. The writer clearly used dramatic fashion in doing so. The heroes clearly didn't stand a chance. Thanos would stop mid battle to laugh at his opposition. Hulk also wasn't alone. Why doesn't Hulk ever take on Thanos by himself ?

'Cuz, he is not stupid?, look Im not on my desk to properly debate, I think you are putting too much fate on Thanos, who can be physically challenged, not by any chump, but a highly enraged hulk is no chump.

carver9

Yes, thanos is physically strong, but on a 20 x 20 cage vs Hulk? F.'. That

Good post.

Horrificus
The one character defeats the other fairly easily.

biensalsa
Good post.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/th_wtf.gif

NemeBro
This thread is funny.

Between quan's bringing up Thanos beating much weaker incarnations of Hulk, and guys like psycho being blatant amateurish trolls, this is a funny ass thread.

I still think Thanos probably has the durability to eventually prevail. Maybe.

quanchi112
'Cuz, he is not stupid?, look Im not on my desk to properly debate, I think you are putting too much fate on Thanos, who can be physically challenged, not by any chump, but a highly enraged hulk is no chump. I think you must have missed Thanos from Imperative. The guy operates well above all previous incarnations of himself. If Hulk doesn't take him on by himself it's because he knows he can't beat him.

Originally posted by NemeBro
This thread is funny.

Between quan's bringing up Thanos beating much weaker incarnations of Hulk, and guys like psycho being blatant amateurish trolls, this is a funny ass thread.

I still think Thanos probably has the durability to eventually prevail. Maybe. People forget that's a weaker Thanos much like yourself.

Nihilist
Fact is Hulk isnt beating someone who is empowered by an Abstract and draws power from it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos treated Hulk once like a weak feeb... a hulk who had help from another brick and they were both overpowered like children. So... since this hulk is way stronger than that Hulk... That means he should be right there with Thanos.. since he was clearly stronger than that hulk

psycho gundam
Fact is Hulk isnt beating someone who is empowered by an Abstract and draws power from it. http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/aawwh03017.jpg

Nihilist
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/aawwh03017.jpg So a fraction of Zoms soul is equal to the power of a Abstract, laughing out loud nice try though.

NemeBro
Are you suggesting that Thanos wields the full power of Death...?

the Darkone
Are you suggesting that Thanos wields the full power of Death...?

I hope not, Death just made Thanos harder to kill permanently and that's it, to say Thanos is sky father level without feats is fanboyism on steroids.

psycho gundam
Are you suggesting that Thanos wields the full power of Death...? the only response you will get is being called a troll and accusations of reporting him

Nihilist
Are you suggesting that Thanos wields the full power of Death...? Originally posted by the Darkone
I hope not, Death just made Thanos harder to kill permanently and that's it, to say Thanos is sky father level without feats is fanboyism on steroids. Originally posted by psycho gundam
the only response you will get is being called a troll and accusations of reporting him

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Mistressdeathpower.jpg

Read the scan , Marvell confirms Thanos is power by Death herself and she empowers him

psycho gundam
nobody is saying otherwise, but the empowerment he got wasn't enough to say he was even half of her strength, if anything she just made him into a portal...an "unkillable" portal so that she could get within arm's reach of her target.

this is what thanos has been reduced to. discarded when his usefulness was over.

KuRuPT Thanosi
At least he wasn't treated like a weak feeb who had help and took the only thing he's known for (strength) and laughed at it like he was a child.

Nihilist
nobody is saying otherwise, but the empowerment he got wasn't enough to say he was even half of her strength, if anything she just made him into a portal...an "unkillable" portal so that she could get within arm's reach of her target.

this is what thanos has been reduced to. discarded when his usefulness was over. Not suprised by your typical lowball bullshit response.

Thanos had that much of her power and a connection to her, thats why the Cancerverse gods wanted to kill the Avatar of Death which in turns kills Death herself as i did to Cancerverse Death/Avatar

After all you tried to use Strange using a FRACTION of Zoms soul as proof.

PillarofOsiris
Thanos in a stomp. This has been done a million times.

Hyperion Prime
I think Thanos wins mainly because he is more durable.

zeel
WBHulks" implied physical strength would suggest he beats thanos in a pure melee fight. Thanos can defeat WBH just not under theses circumstances. Thanos had issues with PG thor and i dont thin PG thor was physically on par with WBH. I dont see PG thor walking around and the sheer force of his foot hitting the ground cracks the planet.

psycho gundam
After all you tried to use Strange using a FRACTION of Zoms soul as proof. you made a general statement and i posted a scan showing why it was completely false.

quanchi112
Are you suggesting that Thanos wields the full power of Death...? Uhm, yes.

NemeBro
Holy shit.

quanchi112
Holy shit. He was empowered by Death. It said it right on panel. How else could he resist a universally empower cancerverse blade.

Nihilist
you made a general statement and i posted a scan showing why it was completely false. How is it false when Strange used a fraction of Zoms soul, that is not being empowered by a Abstract

psycho gundam
facepalm

Nihilist
facepalm So you have no comeback then thumb up

Strange more or less stole that fraction of Zoms soul power, Thanos was granted the power by death.

Dont try giving death never gave him much power, why would she send her main weapon up against the cancerverse with so little power

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>