Supermen Vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Superman
Sentry(no void, high end)
Gladiator
King Hyperion
Hyperion

VS

Superboy Prime

carver9
Sentry could potentially solo.

iceman24567
No Void means Bob gets punched into a stuper but otherwise Prime should be overwhelmed they are fliers too so he shouldn't survive

JakeTheBank
Team, primarily because of Superman and high end Sentry.

ilikecomics
depends on the setting. if somewhat adjacent to the sun I think prime could possibly take it. in the sinestro corps war he took on multiple heavy hitters, with what appeared to be not much effort. the sentry isn't that impressive to me (unless he busts out matter manipulation which was only in that one fight with molecule man) , glads confidence would fade when super teen starts tossing him around, I don't see supes being a huge threat, regular hyperion wouldn't be much of a threat, and the only reason KH was doing so much damage because he didn't hold back in any fight.

Slaanesh
they can take him down..but it won't be easy..none of them are as strong as him..

Sundipped
Prime kills all of them 2 death. lol.
His HV alone would pierce everyone on the list.

Mshinu
Team takes it.

Cogito
Team.

quanchi112
Team Sentry wins.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team, primarily because of Superman and high end Sentry. everyone here is a planet buster

country1000
Team wins because of gladiator, sentry and King hyperion. Just to be clear, there is only one person on the team that has busted a planet and with ease at that. Superman and hyperion could distract prime ( not long ) until the heavier and more skilled guns take prime out.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
everyone here is a planet buster

Superman and High End Sentry are the two most powerful beings on their team, planet/moon/giant dead space rock busting feats aside. I'd give them the decisive majority over the other members of their team and anyone sane would, too.

country1000
Superman and High End Sentry are the two most powerful beings on their team, planet/moon/giant dead space rock busting feats aside. I'd give them the decisive majority over the other members of their team and anyone sane would, too. No they are not. gladiator or king hyperion would stomp superman.

the Darkone
Team, a long battle but the team will come out on top!!

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by country1000
No they are not. gladiator or king hyperion would stomp superman.

Like I said, anyone sane would agree that Superman and high end Sentry get the majority over their peers here.

Feel free to get into a feat war against Superman, though. I'm sure Phil or abhil or whomever will fly in here soon enough.

country1000
Like I said, anyone sane would agree that Superman and high end Sentry get the majority over their peers here.

Feel free to get into a feat war against Superman, though. I'm sure Phil or abhil or whomever will fly in here soon enough. You have you opinion and i have mine, i already know why you favor superman by trying to downplay feats that superman has never done. Phil and Abhil are known superman fans, so i could tell you their answers before they arrive. But this is a team battle, so team wins. I end this here before they come to your side.

JakeTheBank
You have you opinion and i have mine, i already know why you favor superman by trying to downplay feats that superman has never done. Phil and Abhil are known superman fans, so i could tell you their answers before they arrive. But this is a team battle, so team wins. I end this here before they come to your side.

My opinions are supported by on panel feats, statements, writer intent, portrayal, hyperbole, etc...pretty much any and all aspects in which you could judge a character in, Superman is superior to Gladiator. It's not debatable. The only thing debatable really is how difficult it would be for Superman to beat him. In a conventional fight, I'd imagine he'd make Clark work for the victory. In a high end feat war, only a handful of herald characters have the capability to beat Superman (to say nothing of doing it for the majority). Gladiator is not one of them. Neither is Hyperion.

I respect and moderately like Superman, so I have nothing to gain by wanking it to the S-Shield or drinking Kryptonian kool-aid. Besides, it's better you deal with my reasonable stance on where Superman stands rather than someone else's. biscuits

Lord Feron
Team wins, Superman aint gonna be holding back and he will surely tell the other guys SBP threat level and thats the end of SBP.

country1000
My opinions are supported by on panel feats, statements, writer intent, portrayal, hyperbole, etc...pretty much any and all aspects in which you could judge a character in, Superman is superior to Gladiator. It's not debatable. The only thing debatable really is how difficult it would be for Superman to beat him. In a conventional fight, I'd imagine he'd make Clark work for the victory. In a high end feat war, only a handful of herald characters have the capability to beat Superman (to say nothing of doing it for the majority). Gladiator is not one of them. Neither is Hyperion.

I respect and moderately like Superman, so I have nothing to gain by wanking it to the S-Shield or drinking Kryptonian kool-aid. Besides, it's better you deal with my reasonable stance on where Superman stands rather than someone else's. biscuits False. doomsday, Wonder Woman, dcs thor, atlas, ultraa, Black adam and a lot others have faced a high end superman and have either beat his head in or stalemated him. Dont leave those FACTS out as you try and use mister million feat man against people with hardly no feats because they are not a loved hero like superman.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by iceman24567
No Void means Bob gets punched into a stuper but otherwise Prime should be overwhelmed they are fliers too so he shouldn't survive

After recently re-reading the original mini, statements are a good reflection of how drastically the character has changed.

The Sentry was intended to be more powerful than Void. At his best, I'd argue he's more powerful than most of the team put together.

JakeTheBank
False. doomsday, Wonder Woman, dcs thor, atlas, ultraa, Black adam and a lot others have faced a high end superman and have either beat his head in or stalemated him. Dont leave those FACTS out as you try and use mister million feat man against people with hardly no feats because they are not a loved hero like superman.

Funny because Superman has wins against those people and has either stalemated them or outright beat the crap out of them.

I find it funny that it's Superman's fault he's a loved hero with a wealthy catalog of feats, though. I guess there's some kind of mass movement to discredit everyone but him. ermmm Admittedly, this is pretty hilarious for me because I was once accused of being part of another conspiracy theory movement to do just the opposite and downplay Superman because "everyone on KMC hates him".

Unfortunately, looking at things outside of just feats, Superman is still greater than Gladiator. Only Carver would argue the point (badly at that).

country1000
Funny because Superman has wins against those people and has either stalemated them or outright beat the crap out of them.

I find it funny that it's Superman's fault he's a loved hero with a wealthy catalog of feats, though. I guess there's some kind of mass movement to discredit everyone but him. ermmm Admittedly, this is pretty hilarious for me because I was once accused of being part of another conspiracy theory movement to do just the opposite and downplay Superman because "everyone on KMC hates him".

Unfortunately, looking at things outside of just feats, Superman is still greater than Gladiator. Only Carver would argue the point (badly at that). False again, you bring up carvers name with an insult yet praise phil and abihl lol. Im done with you dude. Giant space rock...lol.. please..lol

JakeTheBank
False again, you bring up carvers name with an insult yet praise phil and abihl lol. Im done with you dude. Giant space rock...lol.. please..lol

I wasn't praising Phil and abhil. If you read and actually comprehended my post, you'd see I clearly didn't do that.

You being mad that Gladiator can't beat Superman doesn't change anything here, friend.

PillarofOsiris
Team needs some more members because as it is now they don't stand a chance.

zeel
High end sentry and a pissed off sundipped supes beat the tar outta prime. Prime is overrated.

-Pr-
You have you opinion and i have mine, i already know why you favor superman by trying to downplay feats that superman has never done. Phil and Abhil are known superman fans, so i could tell you their answers before they arrive. But this is a team battle, so team wins. I end this here before they come to your side.

And you're a known Superman hater/Gladiator fanboy, so you're not really on solid ground right now.

Hulkbuster1
False. doomsday, Wonder Woman, dcs thor, atlas, ultraa, Black adam and a lot others have faced a high end superman and have either beat his head in or stalemated him. Dont leave those FACTS out as you try and use mister million feat man against people with hardly no feats because they are not a loved hero like superman. It all depends on what version of superman,pis, and what the writers up or downplay a character to job. btw doomsday is kryptonian just like superman. why do ppl act like doomsday weak. heck doomsday being kryptonian=epicly stronger than hulk. wonder women is a god. what about sentry losing to hulk? hulks a joke he lost to thing,bi-beast,black volt, RHINO and a regular snake a SNAKE for crying out loud what a joke. plus superman has unlimited potentially even deity or levels beyond spector=god as seen in superman beyond. also dr. doom and thanos=2 of fanboys most deadliest foes lost to a freaking squirlle girl oh my gosh darling, like totally love

Blight
Black Volt is pretty tough, though............ ermm

country1000
I wasn't praising Phil and abhil. If you read and actually comprehended my post, you'd see I clearly didn't do that.

You being mad that Gladiator can't beat Superman doesn't change anything here, friend. That's your opinion which does not in any way make it true. I could say that you are mad that superman cant beat gladiator which is my opinion.

country1000
Originally posted by -Pr-
And you're a known Superman hater/Gladiator fanboy, so you're not really on solid ground right now. Wrong. Superman, gladiator, thane ector, thor, goliath, dargo thor, leir, juggernaut and black adam are my favorite characters, but i have knowledge enough to know who is stronger or more powerful out of the ones i named. Its just the fact that along with Thanos and thor, superman is one of the most overated characters on this forum. Stuff like him having unlimited strength, can fight at light speed, beat thanos or amp like the hulk is what i disagree with along with many others. Just like other fans of superman, i know the character but i also know characters that would wreck him in a straight up fight. I will not vote for superman or any other character because i like them and want them to win as so many do. Just like someone said that every member on the team is a planet buster when i believe that only one has that feat under his belt on panel. Does that make me hate the ones that never destroyed a planet? No it does not, but i wont give them credit for something they have never done.

-Pr-
Wrong. Superman, gladiator, thane ector, thor, goliath, dargo thor, leir, juggernaut and black adam are my favorite characters, but i have knowledge enough to know who is stronger or more powerful out of the ones i named. Its just the fact that along with Thanos and thor, superman is one of the most overated characters on this forum. Stuff like him having unlimited strength, can fight at light speed, beat thanos or amp like the hulk is what i disagree with along with many others. Just like other fans of superman, i know the character but i also know characters that would wreck him in a straight up fight. I will not vote for superman or any other character because i like them and want them to win as so many do. Just like someone said that every member on the team is a planet buster when i believe that only one has that feat under his belt on panel. Does that make me hate the ones that never destroyed a planet? No it does not, but i wont give them credit for something they have never done.

You keep talking about opinions like they're facts, even going as far to use the word "fact" at times.

country1000
You keep talking about opinions like they're facts, even going as far to use the word "fact" at times. What is the difference between my opinion and others? You seem to have a problem with me saying that someone can beat superman but when my challenger claims that superman wins, you say nothing to them. Again, what makes their opinion valid and mines a form of hating superman?

-Pr-
What is the difference between my opinion and others? You seem to have a problem with me saying that someone can beat superman but when my challenger claims that superman wins, you say nothing to them. Again, what makes their opinion valid and mines a form of hating superman?

It isn't about opinions; it's about backing them up with comics or actually debating them rather than just sticking your fingers in your ears and saying a character you don't like sucks.

The difference is presentation. If I see an idiot being stupid about Superman, or any other character, I tell them to stop. Hell, people have gotten banned over such trolling.

BTW, the old "i can't lowball the character because they're one of my favourites" thing doesn't really work if you're going to lowball said character on a consistent basis.

country1000
It isn't about opinions; it's about backing them up with comics or actually debating them rather than just sticking your fingers in your ears and saying a character you don't like sucks.

The difference is presentation. If I see an idiot being stupid about Superman, or any other character, I tell them to stop. Hell, people have gotten banned over such trolling.

BTW, the old "i can't lowball the character because they're one of my favourites" thing doesn't really work if you're going to lowball said character on a consistent basis. Lets just drop the subject. I see where this is going. Team wins because of superman then. Goodnight.

carver9

You being mad that Gladiator can't beat Superman doesn't change anything here, friend.

Jake, sorry to say this bro but all of this is your opinion. Gladiator punch too d*** hard for people to say Superman wins, no matter what. Gladiator is too d*** durable for people to say that Superman wins and this is a fact. Gladiator is too d*** fast for people to say that Superman wins, this is a fact. Lol at you saying Superman Hyperbole is better than Gladiator when its not, if anything, it is basically equal (Gladiator on NUMEROUS of occasions been described as one of the most powerful beings in the Universe...cant get any better than that).

All your opinion. My opinion, Gladiator is too freaking powerful to lose to Supes but Superman would give him a hell of a fight.

Hulkbuster1
What is the difference between my opinion and others? You seem to have a problem with me saying that someone can beat superman but when my challenger claims that superman wins, you say nothing to them. Again, what makes their opinion valid and mines a form of hating superman? well opinions don't trump facts. Am not hating you for opinions on superman but the facts are that if you read or atleast did a quick wiki you'd know superman is ARGUABLY one of the strongest characters made theres silverage superman,superboy prime,superman prime,golden superman and superman beyond,which based on feats defeated an omniverse God=stronger than spector almost presance or equivalence to one above all.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Jake, sorry to say this bro but all of this is your opinion. Gladiator punch too d*** hard for people to say Superman wins, no matter what. Gladiator is too d*** durable for people to say that Superman wins and this is a fact. Gladiator is too d*** fast for people to say that Superman wins, this is a fact. Lol at you saying Superman Hyperbole is better than Gladiator when its not, if anything, it is basically equal (Gladiator on NUMEROUS of occasions been described as one of the most powerful beings in the Universe...cant get any better than that).

All your opinion. My opinion, Gladiator is too freaking powerful to lose to Supes but Superman would give him a hell of a fight.

This can't be life.

laughing

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Blight
Black Volt is pretty tough, though............ ermm Yeah btw how did you get A** h**** as your forum status? lol oh darling do tell lol embarrasment

carver9
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
well opinions don't trump facts. Am not hating you for opinions on superman but the facts are that if you read or atleast did a quick wiki you'd know superman is ARGUABLY one of the strongest characters made theres silverage superman,superboy prime,superman prime,golden superman and superman beyond,which based on feats defeated an omniverse God=stronger than spector almost presance or equivalence to one above all.

You forgot about Savage Hulk (who is weaker than WWH and WBH)...someone who's fist fight was shaking and destroying infinite number of dimensions.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/fd94c647a7

Hulkbuster1
You forgot about Savage Hulk (who is weaker than WWH and WBH)...someone who's fist fight was shaking and destroying infinite number of dimensions.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/fd94c647a7 Thing is am not a huge hulk fan so you'll have to excuse me on that. btw what is hulk strongest form currently I heard theres a form that surpassed savage hulk?

carver9
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
Thing is am not a huge hulk fan so you'll have to excuse me on that. btw what is hulk strongest form currently I heard theres a form that surpassed savage hulk?

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk2.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk3.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk4.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk6.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk8.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk9.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk10.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk11.jpg

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg

-Pr-
Lets just drop the subject. I see where this is going. Team wins because of superman then. Goodnight.

shrug

suit yourself.

None of those are facts.

PillarofOsiris

laughing

iceman24567

All your opinion. My opinion, Gladiator is too freaking powerful to lose to Supes but Superman would give him a hell of a fight. Do us all a favor and stfu

Sundipped

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/fd94c647a7

Remember what I said Carver? About Hulk making his way into any thread?
It just happened again. But it's because of your doing this time. The irony. LOL!

abhilegend
No they are not. gladiator or king hyperion would stomp superman. Originally posted by country1000
You have you opinion and i have mine, i already know why you favor superman by trying to downplay feats that superman has never done. Phil and Abhil are known superman fans, so i could tell you their answers before they arrive. But this is a team battle, so team wins. I end this here before they come to your side. Originally posted by country1000
False. doomsday, Wonder Woman, dcs thor, atlas, ultraa, Black adam and a lot others have faced a high end superman and have either beat his head in or stalemated him. Dont leave those FACTS out as you try and use mister million feat man against people with hardly no feats because they are not a loved hero like superman.
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.