Sersi vs xmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Sersi

vs

Emma Frost
Cyclops
Wolverine
Colossunaut
Storm
Beast
Gambit
Rogue

No BFR

PillarofOsiris
Sersi in a stomp.

Dream Stuff
Sersi turns them all into inert matter with a thought. Might not work on Colossonaut, but I have no real sense of where his power is at these days.

Existere
It could be that Emma would occupy her entire focus in a psychic battle much like Exodus did.

However if she just turns Emma into rubber with a wave of her hand, then, short of Colossus tagging her unexpectedly, the team should go down pretty hard.

Konton
The thing about sersi is that when she's pitted against other telepaths she can't win a feat war. Emma locks her in a telepathic duel, shutting off her auxiliary powers (like she did to Exodus) and overpowering her through finess.

PillarofOsiris
Sersi turns Emma Frost into a tree before that happens. She's done it to far.... FAR more durable people.

Dream Stuff
Eh, I'd wager on Sersi having better reflexes than Emma, being an eternal and all. Emma's chances hinge on her being quick enough to think before Sersi liquefies her.

golem370
What could she do to Colossusnaut

leonidas
team would take her more often than not. emma+rogue would be a lot of trouble. cyke and storm could ground a tp-occupied sersi then colossus could ground and pound.

i guess someone could argue she might win a quick draw, but i think that falls on the unlikely side.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by golem370
What could she do to Colossusnaut

Considering what she's done to Hercules, she's easily strong enough to hang with him. The question is what can he do to her. She's practically unkillable, she can make walls Of adamantium, her shields have had insane showings. She can easily keep this team at bay long enough to transmute them. This fight isn't even close.

PillarofOsiris
Not to mention she's turned the hulk to stone, so I'm sure colossunaut could be also.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Considering what she's done to Hercules, she's easily strong enough to hang with him. The question is what can he do to her. She's practically unkillable, she can make walls Of adamantium, her shields have had insane showings. She can easily keep this team at bay long enough to transmute them. This fight isn't even close.

She also has telepathy, and can transmute that fancy helmet of his into butterflies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.