Thanos Force vs. Dc Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Thanos decided to kill every notable hero in Dc Earth. He gathers/enslaved the ff to aid him

10000 chitauri from Ult universe
Loki (adult) with 10000 frost giant
The Avengers(Hulk, Cap, Thor, Ironman, Widow, Hawkeye)
Ultimate universe Shield
Hydra with Red Skull
Dr Octopus
Lizard
Green Goblin, Sandman, Venom
Abomination
Absorbing man
Blackout
Blackheart
Fantastic Four
Silver Surfer
Dr Doom

Before anyone ask why such random chars theres a reason why...

Both Thanos and Dc earth gets 1 week prep but got the planet blanketed by an impenetrable forcefield

Also no Spectre

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Dr Doom

abhilegend
Thunderbolt solos. Or swamp thing.

Sixth_Winged
Sorry spoiler Tag wasn't working out.

Don't Click if unless you want to spoil out a perfectly good movie

Just Hyped because Thanos showed up in the ending credits of Avengers. All the characters here showed/will show up in the bigscreen one time or another in a marvel related film

abhilegend
Sorry spoiler Tag wasn't working out.

Don't Click if unless you want to spoil out a perfectly good movie

Just Hyped because Thanos showed up in the ending credits of Avengers. All the characters here showed/will show up in the bigscreen one time or another in a marvel related film
Yeah, everyone knows that.

Sixth_Winged
Haha well I guess I'm so not updated then. His stocks will probably rise in the future then flop if he gets portrayed bad.

abhilegend
Haha well I guess I'm so not updated then. His stocks will probably rise in the future then flop if he gets portrayed bad.
Yeah, it was leaked way earlier. How was the movie?

Sixth_Winged
It was great. Way Better than i expected and certainly recommended to anyone. And hulk is the funniest there is. Just the DKR movie to go and my month will be complete.

abhilegend
It was great. Way Better than i expected and certainly recommended to anyone. And hulk is the funniest there is. Just the DKR movie to go and my month will be complete.
Good.

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.