Predator vs Jason Voorhees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilshogun
Predator is silently analyzing Jason's activities in Crystal Lake for more than a year. It's time for the Hunter to hunt the Zombie King. Predator decides, not to use it's light cloaking tech and only wants to use it's retractable spear, Net Gun and Wrist Blades.

Robtard
Originally posted by lilshogun
Predator decides, not to use it's light cloaking tech and only wants to use it's retractable spear, Net Gun and Wrist Blades.

He dies due to these poor choices.

KingD19
Predator(especially from AVP and AVP:R and even Predators) are much better fighters than Jason, and a lot faster. Plus with the spear he has reach, he can trap Jason with the gun, and do some real limb losing damage up close. Pred takes a majority.

BruceSkywalker
not much Pred can do except get chopped up in tiny pieces

the ninjak
Predator defeats Jason then when he goes to collect his skull. Gets hypnotized and starts eating his flesh.

The demon possesses the Predator and Jason continues his campaign of death amongst the stars.

KingD19
There's no evidence that that will work on an alien species. You use that with every fight Jason's in.

Greysen93
With those weapons only, I think it'll be close. I still have to go with Predator though.

the ninjak
laughing out loud yeah I know. And get used to it, it's a real feat.

And just for shits and giggles, the worm creature is a demon. It's not like it is a creature that can only possess humans. I reckon the odds of possession are very well in the demons favor.

What are the Predator's speed feats?
-Chasing a train?....even though the lanky bastards never showed such speed in any other circumstance.
-Facing off against a samurai in a showdown? even the his lanky arounds didn't appear to do crap. I hate the Predator. One of the most broken characters I've ever seen on film.

He gets one net. And it won't hold JAson for long. Then he has blades, so what???

Did you see what Jason did to Kelly Rowland?

lilshogun
Worm creature, I thought he had a demon heart.

Originally posted by the ninjak
laughing out loud yeah I know. And get used to it, it's a real feat.

And just for shits and giggles, the worm creature is a demon. It's not like it is a creature that can only possess humans. I reckon the odds of possession are very well in the demons favor.

What are the Predator's speed feats?
-Chasing a train?....even though the lanky bastards never showed such speed in any other circumstance.
-Facing off against a samurai in a showdown? even the his lanky arounds didn't appear to do crap. I hate the Predator. One of the most broken characters I've ever seen on film.

He gets one net. And it won't hold JAson for long. Then he has blades, so what???

Did you see what Jason did to Kelly Rowland?

whatdoucare
The predator would trap Jason with his net gun and then continue to kill him with his spear or wrist blades

Mindset
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
not much Pred can do except get chopped up in tiny pieces Well, he could beat the shit out of Jason and dismember him...

mastagambit
What weapon does Jason have?
If it's only his machete Predator should win.
Predator should be stronger than Jason and a whole lot tougher.
Jason can't win by hacking at Predator with a machete.

Psychotron
Strength is a wash. The Predator is only slight faster than Jason. Jason has a huge edge in damage soak.

Those are the rough stats.

The Predator can win only if he fights smart.

Mindset
When doesn't he fight smart?

Anyway, this is basically Predator with a year of prep.

I don't see how he would lose.

KingD19
AvP showed just how strong Predator's can be, and they're easily strong enough to hurt Jason.

S_W_LeGenD
Predator is tougher and a lot better armed. Physically, Predator can dominate and dismember Jason without much effort IMO.

However, Jason's spirit will not die. Not sure, if it can cause his ressurrection after dismemberment. Maybe not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.