Neo vs Selene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Neo is under the impression that Selene (Underworld: Awakening) is another program of Agent Smith. Selene thinks that Neo is a military operative trying to kill Michael & Eve. Who wins the brawl? The chosen one who has the ability to dodge and stop bullets midflight or the sexy badass Death Dealer?

McNasty996
Neo stomps, very very hard.

BruceSkywalker
lolz

NemeBro
Neo kills Selene and goes on to kill every vampire and Lycan in Underworld, if he doesn't hold back.

He created shockwaves that shattered glass and enveloped an entire city when colliding with Smith, and could lay waste to city blocks physically.

dadudemon
Selene wins this and easily. She has better speed and strength feats. yiaj

NemeBro
Name them.

the ninjak
Neo flies in and cracks her skull apart.

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
Name them.

yiaj

But, to humor you, she teleported in the woods. Member dat?

NemeBro
She left the view of the camera and came back on camera, lol.

Also, yiaj?

Psychotron
If it's Neo from the first Matrix it could go either way, maybe edge to Selene.

Super Neo wrecks her.

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by dadudemon
Selene wins this and easily. She has better speed and strength feats. yiaj Classic plague.

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
She left the view of the camera and came back on camera, lol.

Also, yiaj?

yiaj = yes, I am joking

no expression

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Classic plague.

That feel...

NemeBro
This would be more debateable were it a thread concerning who had the most awkward/uncomfortable to watch sex scene.

super pr*xy
really? fighting neo in the matrix is like fighting jesus in heaven..

marwash22
Originally posted by super pr*xy
really? fighting neo in the matrix is like fighting jesus in heaven.. bro, i read the bible, Jesus has little to no h2h feats. At best, he's a low-level magician in Marvel or DC and his regen is shit... i mean, it took him a really long time to come back to life.

Placidity
Originally posted by marwash22
bro, i read the bible, Jesus has little to no h2h feats. At best, he's a low-level magician in Marvel or DC and his regen is shit... i mean, it took him a really long time to come back to life.

Not really, feats while in human form include:

- Healing / Restoring
- Matter Manipulation
- Weather Control
- Control over Nature
- Ethereal Form
- Supremacy over Dark Forces
- Command of the Divine/Heavenly Armies (Basically puts him above Michael, i.e at the very top of the DC Universe)
- Resurrection of the Dead
- Immortality

Also about the 3 days duration, that's when he decided to come back as he foretold, not because he was regenerating.

Post-Resurrection would give him Omnipotence, Omniscience, and Omnipresence aka the maximally powerful being.

marwash22
laughing out loud

i stand corrected... his dad is literally a skyfather.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Placidity

- Healing / Restoring
- Matter Manipulation
- Weather Control
- Control over Nature
- Ethereal Form
- Command of the Divine/Heavenly Armies (Basically puts him above Michael, i.e at the very top of the DC Universe)
- Immortality

Also about the 3 days duration, that's when he decided to come back as he foretold, not because he was regenerating.

Post-Resurrection would give him Omnipotence, Omniscience, and Omnipresence aka the maximally powerful being.

Awesome!

super pr*xy
this should go viral..

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2011/clipboard02tf.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dynamix
Originally posted by Placidity

- Healing / Restoring
- Matter Manipulation
- Weather Control
- Control over Nature
- Ethereal Form
- Immortality

Lol...niiiice!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.