Thanos, Doom & Void vs. Prime, Hank & HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loy837kADB1r0wueqo1_500.jpg
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbh2cyCV0m1qat4fno1_500.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/73893/1641360-1219101_sentry_super.jpg

vs.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15293/325388-95746-superman-prime_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6687/154390-144255-cyborg-superman_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/84767/1619445-610353_doomsday_large_super.jpg

Bouboumaster
Thanos.

Also, what a lame ass villain Void is. Seriously.

quanchi112
Thanos or Void can solo.

Nihilist
Weak link is Doom

Cogito
Hank hacks Thanos' tech

Nihilist
Originally posted by Cogito
Hank hacks Thanos' tech What good is that going to do?

Cogito
Keep Thanos from using it. It's about the only thing Hank can do here, as he's physically out of his league

Nihilist
Keep Thanos from using it. It's about the only thing Hank can do here, as he's physically out of his league And what good would that do, as he can do everything his tech does under his own power.

quanchi112
Hank hacks Thanos' tech Just like he hacked into the DD clone, right ?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Nihilist
Weak link is Doom

Not true.

Nihilist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Not true. So you put Doom over Thanos or Void, lulz

JakeTheBank
So you put Doom over Thanos or Void, lulz

Did I say that?

He's not the "weak link" on this team, which implies his presence here causes his team to lose.

Considering his capabilities and what he brings to the table, he offers plenty.

bbrem123
yea team one is just to smart and powerful

Nihilist
Did I say that?

He's not the "weak link" on this team, which implies his presence here causes his team to lose.

Considering his capabilities and what he brings to the table, he offers plenty. He is the weakest on team 1, if they lose its down to him being the weakest on that team.

In fact Doom is the weakest on either team, hence the weak link.

JakeTheBank
He is the weakest on team 1, if they lose its down to him being the weakest on that team.

In fact Doom is the weakest on either team, hence the weak link.

Considering his standard tech he keeps on hand and his potent sorcery, I don't think Doom being a "weak link" is going to hinder his team any.

Nihilist
Considering his standard tech he keeps on hand and his potent sorcery, I don't think Doom being a "weak link" is going to hinder his team any. Dooms tech which is a big part of his arsenal, gets worked by Hank.

Like i said, weakest on the field.

JakeTheBank
Dooms tech which is a big part of his arsenal, gets worked by Hank.

Like i said, weakest on the field.

As someone who's pretty familiar with both Henshaw and Doom, I can say that Hank's going to have issues hacking him, especially considering he has next to no defense whatsoever against magic.

abhilegend
As someone who's pretty familiar with both Henshaw and Doom, I can say that Hank's going to have issues hacking him, especially considering he has next to no defense whatsoever against magic.
That doesn't makes any sense, how is doom's magic going to stop hank from hacking his armor?

Nihilist
As someone who's pretty familiar with both Henshaw and Doom, I can say that Hank's going to have issues hacking him, especially considering he has next to no defense whatsoever against magic. Who cares if youre a so called expert on Doom and Hank.

You and i both know Hank has hacked far greater thing then Dooms tech

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
That doesn't makes any sense, how is doom's magic going to stop hank from hacking his armor?

Because:

A.) Given the potency of Doom's tech, I don't see Hank instantly hacking it before Doom counters. Most of Hank's best feats involving hacking required time.

B.) Doom's mystical prowess offers options beyond the realm of the physical and technological than Hank has no answers for. Hank can't hack magic spells or being bfred or having legions of Mindless Ones swarm him.

Doom not being overtly powerful in the sense of a high herald or trans level being doesn't effect his formidability at all.

JakeTheBank
Who cares if youre a so called expert on Doom and Hank.

You and i both know Hank has hacked far greater thing then Dooms tech

And we both know Doom has battled people as powerful or more so than Hank Henshaw. baka

abhilegend
Because:

A.) Given the potency of Doom's tech, I don't see Hank instantly hacking it before Doom counters. Most of Hank's best feats involving hacking required time.

B.) Doom's mystical prowess offers options beyond the realm of the physical and technological than Hank has no answers for. Hank can't hack magic spells or being bfred or having legions of Mindless Ones swarm him.

Doom not being overtly powerful in the sense of a high herald or trans level being doesn't effect his formidability at all.
1. Who are all these technopaths doom's armor repelled? I and you both know that hank can hack tech way higher than doom's armor almost instantly, let's not kid ourselves.
2. That's not what I asked. Magic isn't be all end all of these types of fights. What about hank blitzing doom.

Nihilist
And we both know Doom has battled people as powerful or more so than Hank Henshaw. baka But not technopaths

abhilegend
And we both know Doom has battled people as powerful or more so than Hank Henshaw. baka
Without prep? Hank has fought zero hour parallax.131

KuRuPT Thanosi
Doom is clearly the weakest person on this field, of that, there can be no question. That doesn't mean he isn't an asset to team 1, he is, but that doesnt' change him being the least powerful.

JakeTheBank
1. Who are all these technopaths doom's armor repelled? I and you both know that hank can hack tech way higher than doom's armor almost instantly, let's not kid ourselves.
2. That's not what I asked. Magic isn't be all end all of these types of fights. What about hank blitzing doom.

Given how Doom's tech is interweaved with his magic and vice versa, I don't see Hank instantly hacking Doom ftw. Which specific tech that was way higher than Doom's did Henshaw hack almost instantly?

I didn't say magic was the ultimate trump card in these types of fights. Given Doom's power and knowledge of said magic, though, and Hank has nothing to defend against it, I'd say it's a pretty significant advantage. What about Doom's shields and armors and time platform and the fact that its not just them fighting each other?

JakeTheBank
But not technopaths

And Hank hasn't battled world class geniuses/master level sorcerers.

JakeTheBank
Without prep? Hank has fought zero hour parallax.131

Was that Zero Hour Parallax?

I thought that that just Parallax before tapping into entropic energies.

Nihilist
And Hank hasn't battled world class geniuses/master level sorcerers. He took over Akopolips and part of the source wall>>>>>>anything Doom has

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Doom is clearly the weakest person on this field, of that, there can be no question. That doesn't mean he isn't an asset to team 1, he is, but that doesnt' change him being the least powerful.

Power and formidability are two very different things, which is what I've been getting along at this entire time.

Just because Doom might be in a lower "tier" than the others doesn't make him a weak link that will cost his team the fight. If anything, the unstable nature of Void is more of a liability than Doom.

JakeTheBank
He took over Akopolips and part of the source wall>>>>>>anything Doom has

And Doom hijacked the Power Cosmic and has become omnipotent more than once. Your point?

Nihilist
And Doom hijacked the Power Cosmic and has become omnipotent more than once. Your point? Doom hijacked the power in a non battle scenerio, all Dooms becoming omnipotent required prep

JakeTheBank
Doom hijacked the power in a non battle scenerio, all Dooms becoming omnipotent required prep

Just like Henshaw required having to be forced into the Source Wall and spending time to meld a section of it to his liking is a non-battle scenario.

And this is assuming the fight goes in that specific route (ie. Henshaw vs. Doom) while the others brawl it out or whatever. There's too many variables for either team to assume that Hank instantly hacks Thanos or Doom instead of opting to attack them with his weapons or powers. And in a fight like this, I honestly don't see how Doom is a weak link when he can summon forces to fight for his team. Given the latest and most consistent showing of Mindless Ones, when summoned in legions they are enough to give almost any one pause.

Nihilist
Just like Henshaw required having to be forced into the Source Wall and spending time to meld a section of it to his liking is a non-battle scenario.

And this is assuming the fight goes in that specific route (ie. Henshaw vs. Doom) while the others brawl it out or whatever. There's too many variables for either team to assume that Hank instantly hacks Thanos or Doom instead of opting to attack them with his weapons or powers. And in a fight like this, I honestly don't see how Doom is a weak link when he can summon forces to fight for his team. Given the latest and most consistent showing of Mindless Ones, when summoned in legions they are enough to give almost any one pause. I was talking about Apokolips.

Pure fanboy speculation

JakeTheBank
I was talking about Apokolips.

Pure fanboy speculation

Which is why you brought up the Source Wall feat like it mattered?

How is that speculation for me not to assume that Hank fights Doom or Thanos and attempts to hack them immeadiately when as a rule he uses his Kryptonian power set and weaponry to overpower his foes? How is it speculation for me to state that the Mindless Ones are a huge boon for the team should Doom summon them (which he's done on panel in battle at least twice)?

Hell, how is it speculation when I clearly stated that there are too many variables in this fight to assume that character x fights character z and uses battle tactic alpha? There's nothing fanboyish about it and certainly no speculation on my part to assume that these characters wouldn't fight in a detailed and specific matter to suit my argument.

abhilegend
Given how Doom's tech is interweaved with his magic and vice versa, I don't see Hank instantly hacking Doom ftw. Which specific tech that was way higher than Doom's did Henshaw hack almost instantly?

I didn't say magic was the ultimate trump card in these types of fights. Given Doom's power and knowledge of said magic, though, and Hank has nothing to defend against it, I'd say it's a pretty significant advantage. What about Doom's shields and armors and time platform and the fact that its not just them fighting each other?
1. Again, what feat it does have against technopathy? Hank has hacked kryptonian, new god tech, oan and many others on a fly. Just because it has magic interwined doesn't auto proofs it against technopathy.
2. Actually he has, his weapons which can shield him against spells. How often does doom uses his time-plateform? Shields would be hacked via armor. C'mon jake, we're talking about the king of technopaths here.Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Was that Zero Hour Parallax?

I thought that that just Parallax before tapping into entropic energies.
A little unclear, but timing of publication would say it was zero hour parallax.

JakeTheBank
1. Again, what feat it does have against technopathy? Hank has hacked kryptonian, new god tech, oan and many others on a fly. Just because it has magic interwined doesn't auto proofs it against technopathy.
2. Actually he has, his weapons which can shield him against spells. How often does doom uses his time-plateform? Shields would be hacked via armor. C'mon jake, we're talking about the king of technopaths here.
A little unclear, but timing of publication would say it was zero hour parallax.

Considering his magic has been shown lately to be even more formidable than his tech (which speaks for itself), it's something worth considering outside of "Hank hacks him instantly ftw". Like I said in the Cyborg Superman vs. Dr. Doom thread before, maybe if Doom wasn't currently portrayed as an elite level mage who invokes magic as much, if not at times more so than his tech, would this be a clear cut victory for Henshaw.

Which weapons of Hanks shielded him against spells? He's used it several times as well as actual spells to invoke time travel. Doom also has mystical shields outside of his tech ones and his armor's durability. I'm well aware of Hank's status as a technopath. I'm also aware that there are six total participants in this match and it doesn't make sense to automatically assume Hank fights Doom, let alone instantly and automatically hacks him. It's a two way street here; one can't argue that Doom hasn't defended or faced against a technopath such as Hank Henshaw but not acknowledge that Hank Henshaw conversely hasn't faced an elite mage/genius who effortlessly melds tech and magic together.

It was an impressive durability feat to have Parallax, regardless of him being Zero Hour amped or not, shove his hands in his chest and still be kicking...making that control node showing complete and utter PIS.

abhilegend
Considering his magic has been shown lately to be even more formidable than his tech (which speaks for itself), it's something worth considering outside of "Hank hacks him instantly ftw". Like I said in the Cyborg Superman vs. Dr. Doom thread before, maybe if Doom wasn't currently portrayed as an elite level mage who invokes magic as much, if not at times more so than his tech, would this be a clear cut victory for Henshaw.

Which weapons of Hanks shielded him against spells? He's used it several times as well as actual spells to invoke time travel. Doom also has mystical shields outside of his tech ones and his armor's durability. I'm well aware of Hank's status as a technopath. I'm also aware that there are six total participants in this match and it doesn't make sense to automatically assume Hank fights Doom, let alone instantly and automatically hacks him. It's a two way street here; one can't argue that Doom hasn't defended or faced against a technopath such as Hank Henshaw but not acknowledge that Hank Henshaw conversely hasn't faced an elite mage/genius who effortlessly melds tech and magic together.

It was an impressive durability feat to have Parallax, regardless of him being Zero Hour amped or not, shove his hands in his chest and still be kicking...making that control node showing complete and utter PIS.
Magic just doesn't negates technopathy unless you have something that proves otherwise. You are just stalling the question. Are there any technopathy resisting feats from doom's armor or magic? You are basically saying that because doom knows MAGIC, MAGIC AND MAGIC he somehow negates hank's technopathy which till date has never been resisted before.
He can create metal shields to stop doom's magic spells before they hit him. We're assuming hank fights doom here. Hank has effortlessely hacked oan tech which melds emotional energies with tech and new god tech which melds the energies of The source which are something rarer than even magic+tech. Why again he can't hack doom's armor? Eh, that's superman.

JakeTheBank
Magic just doesn't negates technopathy unless you have something that proves otherwise. You are just stalling the question. Are there any technopathy resisting feats from doom's armor or magic? You are basically saying that because doom knows MAGIC, MAGIC AND MAGIC he somehow negates hank's technopathy which till date has never been resisted before.
He can create metal shields to stop doom's magic spells before they hit him. We're assuming hank fights doom here. Hank has effortlessely hacked oan tech which melds emotional energies with tech and new god tech which melds the energies of The source which are something rarer than even magic+tech. Why again he can't hack doom's armor? Eh, that's superman.

I'm not stalling anything. And again, this is a two-way street. You can't arbitrarily yell "Technopathy HACK HACK HACK" and not give me any examples of Henshaw resisting magic and in the same breath act like Doom's magic isn't an asset here. Otherwise we're going to be debating in circles and going nowhere. If you can't see the irony in assuming the following, I can't help you:

A.) Hank will fight Doom one on one and not take on Void or Thanos
B.) Hank will immediately hack Doom's tech instead of fighting him straight up as he's prone to do
C.) Doom's magic will be ineffective

Why should we assume Hank fights Doom at all and not Thanos or Void? Why should we assume that Hank instantly goes for hacking an unknown enemy? Why should we assume that Doom's magic is a non-factor here, both offensively, defensively, and in the role of support casting? Assuming a clear cut scenario in a fight this potentially open ending is retarded.

That control node showing is PIS through and through. It coming from Superman doesn't make it okay.

abhilegend
I'm not stalling anything. And again, this is a two-way street. You can't arbitrarily yell "Technopathy HACK HACK HACK" and not give me any examples of Henshaw resisting magic and in the same breath act like Doom's magic isn't an asset here. Otherwise we're going to be debating in circles and going nowhere. If you can't see the irony in assuming the following, I can't help you:

A.) Hank will fight Doom one on one and not take on Void or Thanos
B.) Hank will immediately hack Doom's tech instead of fighting him straight up as he's prone to do
C.) Doom's magic will be ineffective

Why should we assume Hank fights Doom at all and not Thanos or Void? Why should we assume that Hank instantly goes for hacking an unknown enemy? Why should we assume that Doom's magic is a non-factor here, both offensively, defensively, and in the role of support casting? Assuming a clear cut scenario in a fight this potentially open ending is retarded.

That control node showing is PIS through and through. It coming from Superman doesn't make it okay.
Yes, you're stalling. Hank isn't as prone to magic than doom's armor is to technopathy. Its technopathy and doom's armor is tech, how does magic counter technopathy again?
a. We're assuming hank fights doom here. I'm not saying he would certainly do so, its a hypothetical situation.
b. He is a technopath, its in his nature. C'mon jake, why wouldn't he hack A TECHNOLOGICAL ARMOR. Even fighting doomsday clone, he was controlling watchtower for lulz.
c. In hurting hank, no. Stopping his technopathy absolutely unless you have a scan of his magic stopping technopathy.
This is just a rant, jake. Its not like you. You're going too far in doom's defense. Actually, what's retarded is saying magic can stop technopathy which I've never seen.
Its superman.

JakeTheBank
Yes, you're stalling. Hank isn't as prone to magic than doom's armor is to technopathy. Its technopathy and doom's armor is tech, how does magic counter technopathy again?
a. We're assuming hank fights doom here. I'm not saying he would certainly do so, its a hypothetical situation.
b. He is a technopath, its in his nature. C'mon jake, why wouldn't he hack A TECHNOLOGICAL ARMOR. Even fighting doomsday clone, he was controlling watchtower for lulz.
c. In hurting hank, no. Stopping his technopathy absolutely unless you have a scan of his magic stopping technopathy.
This is just a rant, jake. Its not like you. You're going too far in doom's defense. Actually, what's retarded is saying magic can stop technopathy which I've never seen.
Its superman.

Not really.

Magic in of itself doesn't counter technopathy - I never said that to begin with - but given that Doom can immobilize Hank, BFR him, or just bombard him with mystical assaults or summon creatures to attack him, it gives him a fighting chance to prevent Hank from even doing so. And that's assuming Hank immediately goes after Doom in this fight over Thanos and Void and immediately attempts to hack Doom and Doom just...watches, I guess. If you can show me Hank instantly hacking something as potent as Doomtech in the midst of a combat situation while being actively resisted, I'd appreciate it.

A.) Right, so we're arbitrarily arguing one of several possible hypothetical scenarios in how this fight could unfold.

B.) Which is why he didn't instantly hack Green Lanterns while fighting him even though he possesses the ability to - within time - corrupt Oan technology. He's battled Steel before and didn't resort instantly hacking his armor. Hank generally relies on his weapons and Kryptonian powers in the midst of combat. So, again, we're arguing a hypothetical scenario in which Hank would not only fight Doom, but fight Doom in a manner which has been arbitrarily decided upon just because.

C.) This was already addressed.

It's not a rant at all. This entire diversion started when I responded to the idea that Doom was a "weak link" which given his capabilities and his formidability here, that simply isn't true. That comment was then strawmanned (terribly) into me claiming that Thanos and Void are weaker than Doom. This entire "Doom vs. Henshaw" debacle is contingent on Hank fighting Doom to begin with and hacking Doom without interruption or interference from the other parties or Doom himself. Again, for the umpteenth time, there are too many possible scenarios in which this fight could unfold to just assume that this is how the fight definitely plays out.

It was PIS. Superman being Superman doesn't change that.

abhilegend
Not really.

Magic in of itself doesn't counter technopathy - I never said that to begin with - but given that Doom can immobilize Hank, BFR him, or just bombard him with mystical assaults or summon creatures to attack him, it gives him a fighting chance to prevent Hank from even doing so. And that's assuming Hank immediately goes after Doom in this fight over Thanos and Void and immediately attempts to hack Doom and Doom just...watches, I guess. If you can show me Hank instantly hacking something as potent as Doomtech in the midst of a combat situation while being actively resisted, I'd appreciate it.

A.) Right, so we're arbitrarily arguing one of several possible hypothetical scenarios in how this fight could unfold.

B.) Which is why he didn't instantly hack Green Lanterns while fighting him even though he possesses the ability to - within time - corrupt Oan technology. He's battled Steel before and didn't resort instantly hacking his armor. Hank generally relies on his weapons and Kryptonian powers in the midst of combat. So, again, we're arguing a hypothetical scenario in which Hank would not only fight Doom, but fight Doom in a manner which has been arbitrarily decided upon just because.

C.) This was already addressed.

It's not a rant at all. This entire diversion started when I responded to the idea that Doom was a "weak link" which given his capabilities and his formidability here, that simply isn't true. That comment was then strawmanned (terribly) into me claiming that Thanos and Void are weaker than Doom. This entire "Doom vs. Henshaw" debacle is contingent on Hank fighting Doom to begin with and hacking Doom without interruption or interference from the other parties or Doom himself. Again, for the umpteenth time, there are too many possible scenarios in which this fight could unfold to just assume that this is how the fight definitely plays out.

It was PIS. Superman being Superman doesn't change that.
You were saying exactly that. I'm not arguing who wins or not. I'm arguing why hank can't hack doom's armor. Which fight, in his first fight with with hal he had a shitload of gl rings already. No need for him to hack into hal's ring because he wanted to make hal a manhunter via willhunters. He hacked steel's suit in engine city, the second time he oneshotted all of superman rescue squad since he knew they wouldn't be able to tank them. You're taking two fights from dozens and generalise them. What about his multiple fights with superman where he's controlled an entire planet, apokoliptic tech, FOS tech, again a planet's tech, etc. That's assigning random character traits to a character. He fights with kryptonian powers and weapons against superman because there is nothing else to control. So there is nothing to stop hank from hacking doom's armor in a hypothetical situation, good.
I was joking jake.

JakeTheBank
You were saying exactly that. I'm not arguing who wins or not. I'm arguing why hank can't hack doom's armor. Which fight, in his first fight with with hal he had a shitload of gl rings already. No need for him to hack into hal's ring because he wanted to make hal a manhunter via willhunters. He hacked steel's suit in engine city, the second time he oneshotted all of superman rescue squad since he knew they wouldn't be able to tank them. You're taking two fights from dozens and generalise them. What about his multiple fights with superman where he's controlled an entire planet, apokoliptic tech, FOS tech, again a planet's tech, etc. That's assigning random character traits to a character. He fights with kryptonian powers and weapons against superman because there is nothing else to control. So there is nothing to stop hank from hacking doom's armor in a hypothetical situation, good.
I was joking jake.

No, I wasn't. And I'm not arguing who wins this either; just the idea that Doom is the weak link for his team. A lot of those fights are situational, dependent entirely on the environment they're in. The Watchtower, War World, Apokolips, Engine City, etc. OP has yet to clarify where this fight takes place, which very well could swing the battle one way or the other. If there's an appropriate arena in which Hank can invoke his technopathy on a large scale such a planet or city, that's one thing. By default, them fighting on a neutral setting invalidates a lot of those advantages. There's nothing stopping Doom from BFRing him or stopping/reversing time, either, then in a purely hypothetical situation. As it stands, there's a lot of variables and things to look at for this entire match, not just where Doom and Hank come in, which is what I've been saying all along and I hope to whatever god that's out there someone gets that.

I'd hope so. I've met people who legitimately think that no match is spite against Superman and that he's beyond PIS.

WhiteWitchKing
Team 1. Hank can hack Doom's armor instantly if you want to argue that. Doom can invoke a spell to time dump Hank as a last resort. It comes down to how fast Hank can take over that armor and disable Doom before Hank get's taken out by a BFR spell. Doom stalemated Morgana briefly and beat her later on. He humiliated Brother Voodoo, the new Sorcerer Supreme at the time. His armor packs enough fire power to disintegrated Mephisto briefly in his realm. That armor is half the battle, it's Doom himself that's the bigger threat.

If Doom becomes desperate and gets a chance to switches minds with Prime, team two becomes dust literally.

abhilegend
No, I wasn't. And I'm not arguing who wins this either; just the idea that Doom is the weak link for his team. A lot of those fights are situational, dependent entirely on the environment they're in. The Watchtower, War World, Apokolips, Engine City, etc. OP has yet to clarify where this fight takes place, which very well could swing the battle one way or the other. If there's an appropriate arena in which Hank can invoke his technopathy on a large scale such a planet or city, that's one thing. By default, them fighting on a neutral setting invalidates a lot of those advantages. There's nothing stopping Doom from BFRing him or stopping/reversing time, either, then in a purely hypothetical situation. As it stands, there's a lot of variables and things to look at for this entire match, not just where Doom and Hank come in, which is what I've been saying all along and I hope to whatever god that's out there someone gets that.

I'd hope so. I've met people who legitimately think that no match is spite against Superman and that he's beyond PIS.
You are literally arguing in a circle. Hank doesn't having a technological area around him doesn't dampens his technopathy. You haven't given a single argument why hank can't hack doom's armor rather than using that "he wouldn't do it" routine used by hulk fans. I mean a supreme technopath not using his technopathy on a man wearing an armor is just stupid reasoning when he has done something like that countless times. Its like arguing superman wouldn't punch someone. I'm not asking what doom can do to hnk, I'm asking why hank can't hack doom's armor other than your usual "Its DOOM, He's got magickkkkkkkkk" explanation.

JakeTheBank
You are literally arguing in a circle. Hank doesn't having a technological area around him doesn't dampens his technopathy. You haven't given a single argument why hank can't hack doom's armor rather than using that "he wouldn't do it" routine used by hulk fans. I mean a supreme technopath not using his technopathy on a man wearing an armor is just stupid reasoning when he has done something like that countless times. Its like arguing superman wouldn't punch someone. I'm not asking what doom can do to hnk, I'm asking why hank can't hack doom's armor other than your usual "Its DOOM, He's got magickkkkkkkkk" explanation.

Please try and keep up here.

The environment and chosen locale of this fight is important in that if its a place in which Hank can freely use his technopathic control, it gives him a huge advantage. If its a neutral setting, he doesn't get that huge advantage. That is not the same as me stating it dampens his technology, which I clearly didn't state.

I've given plenty of reasons why it would be shortsighted at the very least to assume that Hank instantly hacks Doom. It's assuming that Hank fights Doom here to begin with and has uninterrupted opportunity to do so. Given the combatants in this fight as well as Doom's ability to BFR him or, y'know, fight back, it's ridiculous to assume that Hank is going to fight like how you want simply to suit your arguments here. Not even sure WTF Hulk has to do with this either outside of you wanting to make a random pot shot at his fanbase.

Also, if you can't see the irony in typing "Its DOOM, He's got magickkkkkkkkk" like it means something while in the same breath essentially exclaiming "Its HENSHAW, he's got hackingggggggg", that's pretty sad.

By all means, if you can prove Henshaw will be able to effortlessly hack Doom's armor before Doom retaliates, do so.

abhilegend
Please try and keep up here.

The environment and chosen locale of this fight is important in that if its a place in which Hank can freely use his technopathic control, it gives him a huge advantage. If its a neutral setting, he doesn't get that huge advantage. That is not the same as me stating it dampens his technology, which I clearly didn't state.

I've given plenty of reasons why it would be shortsighted at the very least to assume that Hank instantly hacks Doom. It's assuming that Hank fights Doom here to begin with and has uninterrupted opportunity to do so. Given the combatants in this fight as well as Doom's ability to BFR him or, y'know, fight back, it's ridiculous to assume that Hank is going to fight like how you want simply to suit your arguments here. Not even sure WTF Hulk has to do with this either outside of you wanting to make a random pot shot at his fanbase.

Also, if you can't see the irony in typing "Its DOOM, He's got magickkkkkkkkk" like it means something while in the same breath essentially exclaiming "Its HENSHAW, he's got hackingggggggg", that's pretty sad.

By all means, if you can prove Henshaw will be able to effortlessly hack Doom's armor before Doom retaliates, do so.
Yeah, the same circle logic. I'm not trying to suggest that doom can't affect hank, I'm trying to find out why can't hank hack doom's armor.

Except he doesn't need a technological advantage to hack doom's armor. I wanted to know that why can't hank hack doom's armor IF he fights doom. You have given no reason other than that he wouldn't fight doom or that he wouldn't try that on doom to begin with or doom fights back because he has magic. None of which explains how he defends himself against magic

Which isn't what I'm asking for.

Funny because doom's armor is technological which by his powerset hank can easily subdue unless doom's armor has some feats of resisting tecnopathy. I was citing MAGICKKKK because it has nothing to do that why hank can't hack doom's armor. Its not like he can't fight magic, superman has fought magic plenty of times and hank doesn't have a particular weakness to magic while doom's armor has certainly a pretty big weakness of technopathy.

Sure

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/516/hacsahunterprey0207kv3.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/516/hacsahunterprey0208oq9.jpg

Hulkbuster1
doomsday destroys thanos and void while hank and superman combine forces to bring doom down also can't superman call krypto the superdog with his whistle?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
doomsday destroys thanos and void while hank and superman combine forces to bring doom down also can't superman call krypto the superdog with his whistle? Based on what showings ?

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what showings ? ''based on what showings?'' laughing classic wacko....doctor

quanchi112
''based on what showings?'' laughing classic wacko....doctor Thanos has superior showings than being crushed by Kal-L and Kal-el in 4 panels to Doomsday. DD also got demolished by random k-nians as well. Now your turn.

Hulkbuster1
Thanos has superior showings than being crushed by Kal-L and Kal-el in 4 panels to Doomsday. DD also got demolished by random k-nians as well. Now your turn.
....didn't thanos lose to squirrel girl laughing

quanchi112
....didn't thanos lose to squirrel girl laughing That isn't canon and her track record is far more impressive than DD's.

Hulkbuster1
That isn't canon and her track record is far more impressive than DD's. I believe it was although through speculation it was revealed to be a clone sad DC ftw laughing out loud wink

Tony Stark
Either THANOS or VOID could solo this... And DOOM would wreck Hank 11/10 this fight is spite.

http://comicsforever.tumblr.com/post/16747313232/dr-doom-vs-the-justice-league-artwork-by-john

quanchi112
I believe it was although through speculation it was revealed to be a clone sad DC ftw laughing out loud wink It isn't recognized as canon for Lord Thanos. You haven't given me a single reason why team 2 wins. Not one.

Hulkbuster1
It isn't recognized as canon for Lord Thanos. You haven't given me a single reason why team 2 wins. Not one. based on what?

quanchi112
based on what? Superior combat showings, superior capabilities, superior intelligence, superior durability.

Prime's emo while DD is mindless and can't fly, and Hank can have his limbs ripped apart quite easily.

Hulkbuster1

primes emo? based on what?
Superior combat showings, superior capabilities, superior intelligence, superior durability.

Prime's emo while DD is mindless and can't fly, and Hank can have his limbs ripped apart quite easily.

quanchi112
His uncontrollable rages, he cries mid battle, he blames his own actions on others, he still thinks he's a hero, his ridiculousvocabulary such as I'll kill you to death.

Hulkbuster1
His uncontrollable rages, he cries mid battle, he blames his own actions on others, he still thinks he's a hero, his ridiculousvocabulary such as I'll kill you to death. point taken but team 2 wins easily. sorry but dc too much smile

quanchi112
point taken but team 2 wins easily. sorry but dc too much smile You aren't countering my points. Anyone who consistently cries while fighting is an emo.

JakeTheBank
Yeah, the same circle logic. I'm not trying to suggest that doom can't affect hank, I'm trying to find out why can't hank hack doom's armor.

Except he doesn't need a technological advantage to hack doom's armor. I wanted to know that why can't hank hack doom's armor IF he fights doom. You have given no reason other than that he wouldn't fight doom or that he wouldn't try that on doom to begin with or doom fights back because he has magic. None of which explains how he defends himself against magic

Which isn't what I'm asking for.

Funny because doom's armor is technological which by his powerset hank can easily subdue unless doom's armor has some feats of resisting tecnopathy. I was citing MAGICKKKK because it has nothing to do that why hank can't hack doom's armor. Its not like he can't fight magic, superman has fought magic plenty of times and hank doesn't have a particular weakness to magic while doom's armor has certainly a pretty big weakness of technopathy.

Sure

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/516/hacsahunterprey0207kv3.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/516/hacsahunterprey0208oq9.jpg

Well, for one thing, Doomtech completely no sold Extremis' attempt to hack it multiple times, and Extremis had the capability to meld and control all of Earth's tech simultaneously, so yes, Doom's armor does have feats of resisting hostile takeover. Henshaw =/= Iron Man, but the armor in of itself does have feats to show that hacking it is nigh-impossible. Reed Richards' intellect couldn't shut down Doom's armor when he was trapped inside of it and he had the vast resources of the Baxter Building/Freedom Plaza on hand to work with. You'd have to be able to prove that Henshaw could not only hack Doom's armor, but do so before Doom could respond to the attempt. Which is highly unlikely.

Magical energy blasts and the like is one thing, but Henshaw has no defense against actual spells. Being time dumped, being ravaged by legions of the Mindless Ones, Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, etc. Hank has no actual answer for outside of relying on his durability. He hasn't manifested anti-magic tech or displayed an explicit resistance to magical forces. And according to feats, Doom's armor has resisted offensive hacking more than once.

Cool scans, but that proves my earlier point. It was environmental specific and he physically uplinked with Apokolips computer system and he did that outside of combat, not in the midst of it.

Hulkbuster1
You aren't countering my points. Anyone who consistently cries while fighting is an emo. based on superior power showings, superior fighting and emo just makes prime have unpredictability which is dangerous like michael jackson and kids. yes

quanchi112
based on superior power showings, superior fighting and emo just makes prime have unpredictability which is dangerous like michael jackson and kids. yes Prime doesn't have superior power showings. Some even contest he's more powerful an an elite top tier. Thanos is smarter, more powerful, and more durable. Prime would be fetching his coffee.

Hulkbuster1
Prime doesn't have superior power showings. Some even contest he's more powerful an an elite top tier. Thanos is smarter, more powerful, and more durable. Prime would be fetching his coffee. prime is almost silver age level minus weakness to magic,kryptonite and is powered w/o needing a sun. Thanos w/o gems or hotu is preatty weak the only other advantage he would have is death curse. yes

quanchi112
prime is almost silver age level minus weakness to magic,kryptonite and is powered w/o needing a sun. Thanos w/o gems or hotu is preatty weak the only other advantage he would have is death curse. yes So the teen titans beat someone down who is silver age ? Superboy scareed a silver ager ? Whoa.

Thanos has taken on superior foes such as Odin, Tyrant, Makerm power gem Thor.

Hulkbuster1

Almost silver age almost although imo stronger but thats another story. Well pis happen like losing to a squirrel or hulk losing to a snake :/
So the teen titans beat someone down who is silver age ? Superboy scareed a silver ager ? Whoa.

Thanos has taken on superior foes such as Odin, Tyrant, Makerm power gem Thor.

abhilegend
Well, for one thing, Doomtech completely no sold Extremis' attempt to hack it multiple times, and Extremis had the capability to meld and control all of Earth's tech simultaneously, so yes, Doom's armor does have feats of resisting hostile takeover. Henshaw =/= Iron Man, but the armor in of itself does have feats to show that hacking it is nigh-impossible. Reed Richards' intellect couldn't shut down Doom's armor when he was trapped inside of it and he had the vast resources of the Baxter Building/Freedom Plaza on hand to work with. You'd have to be able to prove that Henshaw could not only hack Doom's armor, but do so before Doom could respond to the attempt. Which is highly unlikely.

Magical energy blasts and the like is one thing, but Henshaw has no defense against actual spells. Being time dumped, being ravaged by legions of the Mindless Ones, Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, etc. Hank has no actual answer for outside of relying on his durability. He hasn't manifested anti-magic tech or displayed an explicit resistance to magical forces. And according to feats, Doom's armor has resisted offensive hacking more than once.

Cool scans, but that proves my earlier point. It was environmental specific and he physically uplinked with Apokolips computer system and he did that outside of combat, not in the midst of it.
Now we're talking, scans? Reed not being able to stop doom's armor isn't technopathy though. Speedblitzing, cheap but more likely than doom time dumping hank. Generic magical spells can be blocked by metal in MU, Who did doom bind with bands because its been broken a lot. Eh, not too impressed with mindless ones, hank has oneshotted high heralds like eradicator. Not on level of hank though, but its a start.
He wasn't physically uplinked with the technology, was he? I don't see it in the scans. How does it matter that it was an enviornment specific feat? Eh, hank has controlled a planet with technopathy twice, more than necessary to hack a suit of armor. We're excluding his feats because it wasn't in between a fight? This isn't a strength contest jake where combat feats are more valuable. Hank can do it while fighting someone like superman like in Trials of superman too.

JakeTheBank
Now we're talking, scans? Reed not being able to stop doom's armor isn't technopathy though. Speedblitzing, cheap but more likely than doom time dumping hank. Generic magical spells can be blocked by metal in MU, Who did doom bind with bands because its been broken a lot. Eh, not too impressed with mindless ones, hank has oneshotted high heralds like eradicator. Not on level of hank though, but its a start.
He wasn physically uplinked with the technology? I don't see it. How does it matter that it was an enviornment specific feat? Eh, hank has controlled a planet with technopathy twice, more than necessary to hack a suit of armor. We're excluding his feats because it wasn't in between a fight? This isn't a strength contest jake where combat feats are more valuable. Hank can do it while fighting someone like superman like in Trials of superman too.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomArmor50-HackingDefenseMightyAve.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomArmor51-ScanBlockerMightyAvenge.jpg

Iron Man's Extremis armor can not hack nor scan Doom's armor. Given what Extremis is capable of (I'll try and find feats of Tony's hacking capabilities later for a comparison), it's a pretty impressive feat for Doom to completely no sell him. And this is without Doom fighting back and in relatively calm situations. Hank would have to speedblitz Doom and overcome his shields and armor's natural durability before Doom time dumps him or reverses time, which is unlikely. He's used the bands on a variety of people (as has Strange, who Doom has apparently surpassed). Would it permanently stop Henshaw? Probably not, but it's a spell that Hank has no real answer for outside of attempting to break free, giving Doom more time to time dump him or perform another task. Not sure how the Mindless Ones aren't impressive; his Mindless Ones overwhelmed the Mighty Avengers and were practically immune to physical harm, and their assembled roster would be equal to or greater than Hank. More recently, the Mindless Ones were depicted as threats to Dormmammu and Umar (and have consistently been shown to be threats to a single top tier if summoned en mass, which Doom can certainly do here).

According to those scans, Henshaw established a direct physical link with Apokolips computer system. "Once I plug into this computer network, I shall unite with it, bond with it until it is mine to control." His actions and words alike clearly portray that he needed the physical uplinking with said computer network and time, however short, to bend it to his will. It was by no means instantaneous, which is what he'd need to be able to hack Doom's armor, assuming he can. It's environmental specific as he needed to make physical contact with the system in order to establish control with Apokolips. And yes, hacking outside of combat and hacking inside of it are two different things. I'm not saying he can't do it, but one is far more difficult than the other.

quanchi112
I don't excuse any showngs but I also don't bring up out of continuity showings such as Sg either. Learn how to use the quote function.

lilshogun
Thanos beats everyone including his team members. Never trust Thanos to be on your side. He will manipulate you to be your buddy and then stabs you with Mephisto's Fork.

ilikecomics
hp dd > thanos
sbp > void
csm > doom

thread solved.

Hulkbuster1
I don't excuse any showngs but I also don't bring up out of continuity showings such as Sg either. Learn how to use the quote function. Your right about one thing I need practice on this qoute button its like i respond and sometimes it post good other times it post above like maybe its the tab on my mobile device :/

DarkSaint85
Or maybe its your lack of opposable thumbs.....

And lack of higher brain cognitive functions.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by DarkSaint85 well if your goal was to hurt my feelings congratulations. sad
Or maybe its your lack of opposable thumbs.....

And lack of higher brain cognitive functions.

DarkSaint85
I don't excuse any showngs but I also don't bring up out of continuity showings such as Sg either. Learn how to use the quote function.

Was SG out of continuity, then?

Estacado
Team 1.

bbrem123
team 1 wins this

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Was SG out of continuity, then? It wasn't canon to Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.