DCnU Midnighter Vs DCnU Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/66037/2140061-deathstroke_cvr_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/2182381-stormwatch_9_large.jpg

Bentley
They both stomp Wolverine.

eek!

On topic: No idea, but this will happen soon enough.

Cogito
Deathstroke so far, based on feats.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Cogito
Deathstroke so far, based on feats.

based on what, A lot people say Deathstroke is sleeper book Ive heard good things, show some scans!?

the Darkone
Deathstroke just based on he looks bad a$$!!

JakeTheBank
DCnU Deathstroke is portrayed as being pretty enhanced.

Pre-DCnu Deathstroke was an infinitely better character though. I'll take character development and well written stories over feats for the sake of feats anyday.

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
DCnU Deathstroke is portrayed as being pretty enhanced.

Pre-DCnu Deathstroke was an infinitely better character though. I'll take character development and well written stories over feats for the sake of feats anyday.

thumb up

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Bentley
They both stomp Wolverine.

eek!

On topic: No idea, but this will happen soon enough.

Please, DCnU Deathstroke has already lost to Batman... while he was amped by the new super venom no less. Wolverine wouldn't get out of bed for these two losers, he lets Daken solo them. evil face

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Please, DCnU Deathstroke has already lost to Batman... while he was amped by the new super venom no less. Wolverine wouldn't get out of bed for these two losers, he lets Daken solo them. evil face

DCnU Slade fought Batman?

srankmissingnin
DCnU Slade fought Batman?

Briefly in one of the terrible Batman books... so that's Dark Knight or the self titled.

JakeTheBank
Briefly in one of the terrible Batman books... so that's Dark Knight or the self titled.

Ah, I see.

Q99
Originally posted by the Darkone
based on what, A lot people say Deathstroke is sleeper book Ive heard good things, show some scans!?

He did 'kill' the Shade in Shade's book (not permanently, but still impressive).

Btw, expect DS to go very downhill soon, Liefeld is taking over....

Prep-Man

Scans? I don't think it was a hth fight.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Q99
He did 'kill' the Shade in Shade's book (not permanently, but still impressive).

Btw, expect DS to go very downhill soon, Liefeld is taking over.... ... Rob taking over.... lemme grab a few friends, a blowtorch, pipe, wrench, hacksaw and some rubber tubing... I'll bring some gasoline too, just to be sure.

ares834

confused

Batman is actually one of the best books, Detective Comics however sucks.

carver9
Lol...Midnighter STOMPS. The latest Midnighter was flying around destroying mountains with his fist, tanking explosions and moving high end blinding speed.

This is a non fight.

Prep-Man
Midnighter can't fly. He can jump HELLA far. He has hops.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Midnighter can't fly. He can jump HELLA far. He has hops.

It looked like he was flying when he was fighting Grifter.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...Midnighter STOMPS. The latest Midnighter was flying around destroying mountains with his fist, tanking explosions and moving high end blinding speed.

This is a non fight.

Anyone have scans for this sounds impressive?

Daredevil1

Slade already lost to Batman? You have scans would like to see this fight. pretty please?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by ares834
confused

Batman is actually one of the best books, Detective Comics however sucks.

Yeah I meant Detective, I always forget that Synder was on Detective before the relaunch but is on Batman now. It gets me every month, I pick up Detective and I'm like "WTF this isn't Synder... this sucks."

embarrasment

This is a non fight.

laughing

Jesus Christ... I don't even know... maybe you should re-read that fight? Literally none of that happened. He never flew... he jumped... and there was some action lines trailing him... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, and he didn't "destroy mountains with his fists," he caused a mini (very mini) avalanche and dislodged some precariously placed snow. He you never seen a movie, you can do that by talking too loud, it's not some grand feat of strength. Tanking explosions? He got a flare put near his face that blinded him for a second... that doesn't equate to "tanking explosions" by any stretch of the imagination. And "high end blinding speed" are you talking about those actions lines again? I guess Nightwing is a speedster now...

You are better than this Carver.

namorsubby
Please, DCnU Deathstroke has already lost to Batman... while he was amped by the new super venom no less. Wolverine wouldn't get out of bed for these two losers, he lets Daken solo them. evil face I saw their encounter in dark knight 04, but when did they fight (more importantly, when did he lose)? Issue number please.

Mshinu
You are better than this Carver.

No he isn`t

And DS wins

DarkSaint85
I want to see this scan.

namorsubby
Really, when did he lose to batman? I have that dark knight issue and all I saw slade do was snatch him out of his plane and cut off part of it, sending him falling toward earth. I actually posted it in my thread. After that slade was no longer in the issue. I read dark knight 5 to see if he re-appears and he did not.

Stoic
DS

srankmissingnin
Dark Knight 04 is the incident I was referring too.

DarkSaint85

Nah, was more to carver; I wanted to see how badass Midnighter had become.

namorsubby

Originally posted by namorsubby
Batman: The Dark Knight #4 :

Jumps onto the bat-plane, snatching out batman, and slicing off part of the vehicle, sending bats falling towards the earth.
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/BatmanTheDarkKnight04RiZZ3N-Zonepg13.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/BatmanTheDarkKnight04RiZZ3N-Zonepg14.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/BatmanTheDarkKnight04RiZZ3N-Zonepg15-16.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/BatmanTheDarkKnight04RiZZ3N-Zonepg17.jpg

How did he lose?

Galan007
That was the entire fight? Yeah, DS certainly didn't lose. Quite the contrary, in fact.

srankmissingnin
How did he lose?

How did he not? He was amped by supervenom that let Batman melee Superman... and Bruce still got the better of him.

abhilegend
How did he not? He was amped by supervenom that let Batman melee Superman... and Bruce still got the better of him.
That was more like a dream sequence IIRC because of scarecrow's fear gas unless venom lets you fly now.

namorsubby
How did he not? He was amped by supervenom that let Batman melee Superman... and Bruce still got the better of him. what are you talking about? What happened In those four scans that constitutes a lose for slade?

iceman24567

This is a non fight.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/WTF.gif

abhilegend
what are you talking about? What happened In those four scans that constitutes a lose for slade?
Its srank.

iceman24567
Originally posted by abhilegend
Its srank. thumb up Hell sranks thinks Batman has had several legitimate loses which is wrong erm

abhilegend
Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up Hell sranks thinks Batman has had several legitimate loses which is wrong erm
When someone thinks that any version of Karate kid is below wolverine in MA skills, I automatically know that they are wrong on everything.

srankmissingnin
When someone thinks that any version of Karate kid is below wolverine in MA skills, I automatically know that they are wrong on everything.

If I ever get court appointed volunteer work I'm going to see if I can come read comics to you, since you clearly have never even seen an issue of 3Boot LEGION.

srankmissingnin
what are you talking about? What happened In those four scans that constitutes a lose for slade?

If you don't want to classify it as a loss, just proof that Slade is inept, let me know. I'm fine with either option.

namorsubby
Okay:

Batman got snatched out of his plane, Slade sliced off part of his plane, causing him to fall............

Now please tell me, how did Slade lose?

DarkSaint85
Okay:

Batman got snatched out of his plane, Slade sliced off part of his plane, causing him to fall............

Now please tell me, how did Slade lose?

Little does Slade know, but Batman has super insurance. He laughs all the way to the bank, and gets a new Batplane.

That's the only way I can see it constitute a loss for Slade.

Prep-Man
Freakin A! That wasn't a loss for Slade. We're talking about a hth fight here, so that's irrelevant.

Ok, guys, I saw a preview of Stromwatch #9 and Midnighter and Apollo are fighting Skallox (A Red Lantern).

We see Midnighter dodge one of Skallox energy blasts, make Skallox cry out in pain by one of Midnighter blows (or at the very affect him, because he made Skallox bleed with ONE blow), and we see Midnighter take a blow to the stomach. Not bad.

We'll see something similar when Slade fights Lobo.

abhilegend
If I ever get court appointed volunteer work I'm going to see if I can come read comics to you, since you clearly have never even seen an issue of 3Boot LEGION.
laughing out loud @this shit. Obviously you're the only guy here who read comics. Carry on with your wolverine wanking, don't mind me.

srankmissingnin
laughing out loud @this shit. Obviously you're the only guy here who read comics. Carry on with your wolverine wanking, don't mind me.

I don't know what comics you get in India but anyone who has read 3boot LEGION knows that Karate Kid isn't fraction of his more illustrious self. He is Karnak-lite and every top 10 street MA be they from Marvel or DC is better than him. Which is why no one was up in arms when the only thing stopping Batman from beating him was that Bruce needed to adjust to zero grav combat... because Batman should beat him... because Batman is better than 3boot Karate Kid... and so is Wolverine... and Cap... and Daredevil... and Shiva... and Dragon... and Cass... and the list goes on and on.

If you are going to attempt to insult me on something you would be better served picking a topic on which I'm not undoubtedly 100% right.

Prep-Man
ehh, no.

srankmissingnin
ehh, yep.

Prep-Man
no

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
no

yes

I should have realized your mind was deteriorating by your increasingly terrible and mismatched versus threads Prep-Man. Is there anything I can do to help?

JakeTheBank
lol

Just do a battlezone concering 3 boot Karate Kid. Or post scans. It should solve the dispute one way or the other. Obviously not in this thread, though.

Prep-Man
I'm running out of ideas. what can I say? should probably just retire here.

Anyway, back on topic. Both fighters are about to get some nice feats soon.

As for 3boot Val, he isn't in this thread. However, he did have an awesome feat towarde the end. one-shotting an alien cyborg who was tearing up the Legion. And his arm was broken.

abhilegend
I don't know what comics you get in India but anyone who has read 3boot LEGION knows that Karate Kid isn't fraction of his more illustrious self. He is Karnak-lite and every top 10 street MA be they from Marvel or DC is better than him. Which is why no one was up in arms when the only thing stopping Batman from beating him was that Bruce needed to adjust to zero grav combat... because Batman should beat him... because Batman is better than 3boot Karate Kid... and so is Wolverine... and Cap... and Daredevil... and Shiva... and Dragon... and Cass... and the list goes on and on.

If you are going to attempt to insult me on something you would be better served picking a topic on which I'm not undoubtedly 100% right.
Welcome to wonderful world of internet. Who said I was insulting you? Its the simple truth and I wasn't totally serious. Even then I have read enough legion to decide myself and you would be the last guy I would consult over who is a better MA in comics. If I really wanted to insult you, then you've said enough dumb things to create a respect thread for just that.

abhilegend
lol

Just do a battlezone concering 3 boot Karate Kid. Or post scans. It should solve the dispute one way or the other. Obviously not in this thread, though.
I don't have any interest in street levelers anyway. I can just see the bias and srank is as biased as they come.

srankmissingnin
Welcome to wonderful world of internet. Who said I was insulting you? Its the simple truth and I wasn't totally serious. Even then I have read enough legion to decide myself and you would be the last guy I would consult over who is a better MA in comics. If I really wanted to insult you, then you've said enough dumb things to create a respect thread for just that.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm more than willing to Battlezone you on the subject, we can do it for a street level belt in Battlezone Championship if you want. Hell I'll even let you pick the top 10 street level MA I use to beat you with.

abhilegend
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm more than willing to Battlezone you on the subject, we can do it for a street level belt in Battlezone Championship if you want. Hell I'll even let you pick the top 10 street level MA I use to beat you with. Originally posted by abhilegend
I don't have any interest in street levelers anyway. I can just see the bias and srank is as biased as they come.

srankmissingnin

If I was you I wouldn't want to BZ me either. cool

abhilegend
If I was you I wouldn't want to BZ me either. cool
Yeah, if only I had any interest in street levelers. So, that's why you didn't enter batman/wolverine BZ against philo?

Nietzschean
Its a loss for Deathstroke that he failed at his objective to kill Batman. I classify that as PIS/writer armor since u cant kill Batman. It makes Slade seem inept but u gotta remember that guys like Doom have had the same problem. it makes it seem like they should be wearing diapers and tossing poop when they have their retard moments and cant kill an olympic/enhanced human which should be a cake walk.

srankmissingnin
Yeah, if only I had any interest in street levelers. So, that's why you didn't enter batman/wolverine BZ against philo?

We couldn't find a time when we could both do it it. He was busy when I had a free week, and vice versa.

abhilegend
We couldn't find a time when we could both do it it. He was busy when I had a free week, and vice versa.
Yeah, yeah its not like there are over a month long BZ. You aren't good at this.

srankmissingnin
Yeah, yeah its not like there are over a month long BZ. You aren't good at this.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's on Philo as much as it is me, we didn't have time schedule sync the moment it was suggested and neither of us bothered to pursue it after Master Bruce v Dum Dum BZ replaced us on the same topic.

abhilegend
roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's on Philo as much as it is me, we didn't have time schedule sync the moment it was suggested and neither of us bothered to pursue it after Master Bruce v Dum Dum BZ replaced us on the same topic.
What can I say, I just read that on my research on BZ for this tourney and you seemed reluctant. No big deal, phil already beat you in a BZ.

srankmissingnin
What can I say, I just read that on my research on BZ for this tourney and you seemed reluctant. No big deal, phil already beat you in a BZ.

Yeah he kicked my ass. embarrasment

I think I could win that same BZ in a rematch now though... I won't make the same mistakes twice. That said years removed from that BZ I no longer believe BE would win that fight... even though I could still argue it convincingly. cool

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Nietzschean
Its a loss for Deathstroke that he failed at his objective to kill Batman. I classify that as PIS/writer armor since u cant kill Batman. It makes Slade seem inept but u gotta remember that guys like Doom have had the same problem. it makes it seem like they should be wearing diapers and tossing poop when they have their retard moments and cant kill an olympic/enhanced human which should be a cake walk.

This is a hth fight anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.