Trading punches

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
World Breaker Hulk

VS

Hunter/Prey Doomsday

Standing toe to toe punching each other until one drops.

Fight takes place in an indestructable arena a little bigger than a standard prison cell.

JakeTheBank
Hulk.

Cogito
Doomsday.

Dropped Darkseid and an amped Superman like ragdolls. Effortlessly broke Superman's arm. Wasn't hurt by Omega Beams, Waverider's chronal energies, amped Superman's combos, Radiant's energies, massive nuclear explosion that was powerful enough to briefly KO amped Superman, Apokalips fodder (just being thorough)...thing that's everything. Has a HF that's at least as good as Hulks.

Greysen93
I'm going with WBH

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Cogito
Doomsday.

Dropped Darkseid and an amped Superman like ragdolls. Effortlessly broke Superman's arm. Wasn't hurt by Omega Beams, Waverider's chronal energies, amped Superman's combos, Radiant's energies, massive nuclear explosion that was powerful enough to briefly KO amped Superman, Apokalips fodder (just being thorough)...thing that's everything. Has a HF that's at least as good as Hulks. So? Most of those were energy attacks and have nothing to do with physical damage. As far as effortlessly breaking Superman's arm, again so what? WB Hulk effortlessly breaks planets. If you go by on panel feats the amped punches Superman used in Hunter/Prey are nothing compared to WB Hulk's punches. The only edge I see Doomsday having is speed, which is minimized in this environment.

the Darkone
Hulk

tkitna
Hulk

PillarofOsiris
Doomsday wins by so much it's basically a spite thread.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

....how?

I mean, H/P Doomsday beating WBH in of itself, I have no real issues accepting if someone thinks that.

But spite?

Cogito
Originally posted by Brockalizer
So? Most of those were energy attacks and have nothing to do with physical damage. As far as effortlessly breaking Superman's arm, again so what? WB Hulk effortlessly breaks planets. If you go by on panel feats the amped punches Superman used in Hunter/Prey are nothing compared to WB Hulk's punches. The only edge I see Doomsday having is speed, which is minimized in this environment.

I disagree.

For most characters, durability is durability. Writers don't differentiate except with certain characters and circumstances (e.g. WW's weakness to piercing attacks). Doomsday has never been shown to give a shit when it comes to energy or blunt trauma etc.

I would also argue that Superman's durability > a planet, and that furthermore WBH has never effortlessly "broken" a planet. To boot, Superman has feats equal to or exceeding Hulk.

PillarofOsiris
Given what we've seen WBH die from a planet buster, and doomsday being well above that power level, he's not lasting long in a fist fight with him.

Colossus-Big C
ive never heard of a character who is strong enough to kill himself from a shockwave of his own punch...

abhilegend
So? Most of those were energy attacks and have nothing to do with physical damage. As far as effortlessly breaking Superman's arm, again so what? WB Hulk effortlessly breaks planets. If you go by on panel feats the amped punches Superman used in Hunter/Prey are nothing compared to WB Hulk's punches. The only edge I see Doomsday having is speed, which is minimized in this environment.
The same superman survived a planet 16 times bigger than earth exploding under a red sun point blank.

Blight
Feat wise I say Hulk. Intention of Hunter Prey Doomsday I say Doomsday.

Per forum, Hulk.

Galan007
I don't see Hulk, 'World Breaker' or not, nearly killing Darkseid with 3-4 strikes--nor do I see Hulk casually snapping an amped Superman's arm like a twig.

Imho, DD's striking power and durability are superior to Hulk's. Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to Hulk winning--I just think DD's got better chances. /shrug

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't see Hulk, 'World Breaker' or not, nearly killing Darkseid with 3-4 strikes--nor do I see Hulk casually snapping an amped Superman's arm like a twig.

Imho, DD's striking power and durability are superior to Hulk's. Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to Hulk winning--I just think DD's got better chances. /shrug .

Let's reverse this.

I don't see Doomsday walking forward almost cracking a planet in half. I don't see Doomsday and Superman punching each other, melting beings that walk around in neutron stars with just the shockwaves of their punches. I don't see Doomsday standing in one spot tanking punches and attacks from high class 100's and Heralds. I don't see Doomsday punching Superman in the face destroying a planet and nearby moon with just the shockwave of their hits. I sure as hell can't see Doomsday running through beings that Dormammu and Umar AND Classic Strange had issues with by using just one hand and one foot.

Brockalizer
Given what we've seen WBH die from a planet buster, and doomsday being well above that power level, he's not lasting long in a fist fight with him. ??? Give me one example of Doomsday, HP or otherwise destroying a planet as a direct result of the force of his own blows. Destroying a power station and setting off a chain reaction don't count.

Brockalizer
I don't see Hulk, 'World Breaker' or not, nearly killing Darkseid with 3-4 strikes Wasn't that later retconned?

Batman-Prime
DD

carver9
Wasn't that later retconned?

Yeah, it was an Avatar.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
I don't see Doomsday standing in one spot tanking punches and attacks from high class 100's and Heralds. Srsly? He's done so throughout his entire character history.

The rest of the points in your post were valid. They don't change my personal views in the slightest--esp. when you consider the durability feats Supes and Darkseid had at the time, but yeah...

Wasn't that later retconned? No. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. wink

carver9
Srsly? He's done so throughout his entire character history.

The rest of the points in your post were valid. They don't change my personal views in the slightest--esp. when you consider the durability feats Supes and Darkseid had at the time, but yeah...

No. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. wink

My post wasn't abiut durability though.

psycho gundam
Given what we've seen WBH die from a planet buster when was that?

-Pr-

Yes they do, as several of them would have had kinetic effects too.

Let's reverse this.

I don't see Doomsday walking forward almost cracking a planet in half. I don't see Doomsday and Superman punching each other, melting beings that walk around in neutron stars with just the shockwaves of their punches. I don't see Doomsday standing in one spot tanking punches and attacks from high class 100's and Heralds. I don't see Doomsday punching Superman in the face destroying a planet and nearby moon with just the shockwave of their hits. I sure as hell can't see Doomsday running through beings that Dormammu and Umar AND Classic Strange had issues with by using just one hand and one foot.

omg... fail, much?

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

HP Doomsday was also adapting on the fly; he'd come up with a lethal solution for dealing with the Hulk long before the Hulk KO'ed him and kill the Hulk...

psycho gundam
that's not how his powers work

Cogito

Let's reverse this.

WBH's feats are impressive. Nobody's arguing against that. But damaging a planet by walking is hardly a comparable measure of strength.

For example, I've never seen Zeus destroy a planet by walking, but I'm confident he'd beat the shit out of WBH. I've never seen Galactus destroy a planet by walking on it, but I'm also sure he'd ragestomp WBH in a HtH fight.

In the end, I feel Doomsday has a better chance for the reasons I/Galan have mentioned.

quanchi112

Imho, DD's striking power and durability are superior to Hulk's. Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to Hulk winning--I just think DD's got better chances. /shrug I do since Darkseid has submitted to Superman on panel while Orion has ripped through his body before on panel. Hulk smash.

carver9
WBH's feats are impressive. Nobody's arguing against that. But damaging a planet by walking is hardly a comparable measure of strength.

For example, I've never seen Zeus destroy a planet by walking, but I'm confident he'd beat the shit out of WBH. I've never seen Galactus destroy a planet by walking on it, but I'm also sure he'd ragestomp WBH in a HtH fight.

In the end, I feel Doomsday has a better chance for the reasons I/Galan have mentioned.

Zeus would probably have to amp in order to take a footstep and do the damage Hulk did. I agree that Zeus would physically beat Hulk but again, he would have to amp. WWH had enough strength to cause Zeus pain, WBH, Zeus would be in some serious pain from a fist fight with WBH.

Galactus replicating Hulks footstel would have to amp his physical stats...I don't get what's so hard to grasp this. Let's not pretend like Galactus walk around already at WBH strength levels. Not saying that he would have to amp much but both would need to amp.

Doomsday isn't surviving against this Hulk imo.

Cogito
Zeus would probably have to amp in order to take a footstep and do the damage Hulk did. I agree that Zeus would physically beat Hulk but again, he would have to amp. WWH had enough strength to cause Zeus pain, WBH, Zeus would be in some serious pain from a fist fight with WBH.

Galactus replicating Hulks footstel would have to amp his physical stats...I don't get what's so hard to grasp this. Let's not pretend like Galactus walk around already at WBH strength levels. Not saying that he would have to amp much but both would need to amp.

First, I don't believe Galactus would have to amp himself to reach Hulk's strength. I think that's crazy talk.

But really, there have been stronger characters in Marvel than Hulk and they don't destroy planets by walking, so I maintain that it's a poor measure of strength.

carver9
First, I don't believe Galactus would have to amp himself to reach Hulk's strength. I think that's crazy talk.

But really, there have been stronger characters in Marvel than Hulk and they don't destroy planets by walking, so I maintain that it's a poor measure of strength.

People who body would go limp from a punch from Hulk has survived slaps, punches and thunderclaps from Galactus.

confused

Cogito
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-ypvAIbhk9pU/Tim27aC3IEI/AAAAAAAAAb0/F7aQotqOmFE/nodding.gif

complexbrother
Madder Hulk gets stronger Hulk gets . and after the intial trade of blows Huulk wil be very mad. everyone knows there is no limit to his strength.

Stoic

The thing here is that HP Doomsday is no Galactus or Zeus, and as HP Doomsday evolved so too would the Hulk evolve, as we all know that he would also essentially continue to change as the battle raged, the problem here is can DD evolve beyond Hulk's evolutions? I think not. What was seen on panel during the HOTM arc was not even the maximum that the Hulk could grow in power, and in fact we never saw his maximum strength cap on panel to date. Based on evidence, and on panel feats, the Hulk was stronger than HP Doomsday, but I'm game to see how his strength feats somehow trumped those of the untrumpable.

Using Darkseid and his ass ripping to somehow place Hulk in the losers box is an epic error, because Darkseid is simply not as strong physically as people try to make him out to be. On panel, he stated that Superman, and Orion were his physical peers, and I simply can not see Orion being able to slug it out with a guy that can go from being able to heft 1,000,000 tons to exceeding the amount exponentially by a minimum factor of 16. Creating enough force to scatter more than a planet, and later growing to an enormous stature shows that he could have easily passed that power level by with ease.

What power punches did HP DD output to make you even believe that he wouldn't be treated like a light weight?

carver9
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-ypvAIbhk9pU/Tim27aC3IEI/AAAAAAAAAb0/F7aQotqOmFE/nodding.gif

Lol...concession accepted.

Cogito
In the 50 year history of the Hulk, his rage fueled by a fight has never made him stronger than his Worldbreaker levels. Why are we assuming that, against Doomsday, he would just keep going up? Fights have never done that to him. It's always been another source that's ramped up his rage.

Cogito
Lol...concession accepted.

Nobody has ever conceded to you, Carver. Ever. wink

Stoic
In the 50 year history of the Hulk, his rage fueled by a fight has never made him stronger than his Worldbreaker levels. Why are we assuming that, against Doomsday, he would just keep going up? Fights have never done that to him. It's always been another source that's ramped up his rage.

It has always been his gentle nature that kept him from destroying the world or going completely off of the deep end. However as the character was developed over the past 5 years, we saw an explanation of how he was able to transcend his previous feats, which took place on Sakaar, with him being taught to hone his rage, and use in more efficiently and on a greater level.

The idea of the Hulk after being half of the force that scattered more than just a planet from just a punch (one punch in mid air) to him being seen in a far more powerful and larger stature, showed us on panel that even when he collided with Betty to destroy more than a planet, that he was capable of housing more power than even that. The idea that on Sakaar he was able to go from base strength to having enough strength to overpower an explosion that would have eminently have destroyed Sakaar is another example. to the idea that a footfall that he held back on, nearly sank the eastern seaboard should be more than enough evidence to show the HP DD was never on the World Breakers level. You know what that pretty much says about the Hulk even during WW Hulk? That a tap from him could have destroyed a US State. Just think about it, it was just a footfall, that he was trying desperately to contain so that he would not take innocent lives.

On panel it even hints at the idea that just because he does not pop the Earth with a foot fall, that it did not mean that he could not. HP D did nothing on panel to suggest that he could hang with the World Breaker for an extended period of time.

Cogito
^ I disagree.

Both with the notion that DD doesn't have what it takes to hang with Hulk and the notion that Hulk would just keep getting stronger.

I respect your opinion though smile

carver9
^ I disagree.

Both with the notion that DD doesn't have what it takes to hang with Hulk and the notion that Hulk would just keep getting stronger.

He did keep getting stronger, he was a 1000 ft tall by the end of the story.

-Pr-

Not his point, nor what he said.

Brockalizer

In the end, I feel Doomsday has a better chance for the reasons I/Galan have mentioned. The difference is that Zeus has total control of his powers whereas Hulk doesn't. Zeus is certainly powerful enough that he probably COULD destroy a planet in a similar fashion, if he absolutely wanted to, but why would he? If Hulk could walk as softly as Banner he probably would but he can't. Zeus doesn't have that problem because Godhood has certain privileges. Hulk smashes, Zeus is more likely to just fry your ass. Galactus is a different issue. Why would he expend that much energy destroying a potential food source?

Brockalizer
In the 50 year history of the Hulk, his rage fueled by a fight has never made him stronger than his Worldbreaker levels. Why are we assuming that, against Doomsday, he would just keep going up? Fights have never done that to him. It's always been another source that's ramped up his rage. Hulk didn't start out at World Break level in HOTM, he got there after being suitably enraged. As he has consistently throughout his career. Savage Hulk, Mindless Hulk, and War Hulk were all the most powerful versions once upon a time. No reason to believe that World Breaker is the highest level he can get to.

Stoic
^ I disagree.

The problem is that there is no on panel evidence to suggest that he wouldn't just keep getting stronger, and that eventually as in the case with Bi-Beast that Doomsday's punches would no longer be effective against him. I give you evidence, and although I respect your decision on the idea that you believe that Doomsday is the superior specimen, you have not really given any evidence that he is, or that he could hang with the Hulk for more than 10 solid minutes. It took maybe 2 minutes or less for the Hulk to grow to the point of not just cracking a planet, but turning it to dust, and effecting the other physical bodies around it. Not sure if you realize how immense that is, even if the feat was shared. HP Doomsday has no on panel evidence to show him creating such destruction on that scale. Now I realize that collateral damage is not the end all be all, but if a guy can punt a car into another state, province, or country, it gives you the idea that he is pretty strong right? Well what impression are you given when a guy can at the very least turn a planet into a dust cloud? A hell of a lot stronger than the car feat right?

Like i said, the Hulk has never been seen on panel to have reached his limit, so saying anything other than that holds no water. Just remember one thing. The Hulk was said to be an infinite power.

Cogito
Originally posted by Stoic
The problem is that there is no on panel evidence to suggest that he wouldn't just keep getting stronger, and that eventually as in the case with Bi-Beast that Doomsday's punches would no longer be effective against him. I give you evidence, and although I respect your decision on the idea that you believe that Doomsday is the superior specimen, you have not really given any evidence that he is, or that he could hang with the Hulk for more than 10 solid minutes. It took maybe 2 minutes or less for the Hulk to grow to the point of not just cracking a planet, but turning it to dust, and effecting the other physical bodies around it. Not sure if you realize how immense that is, even if the feat was shared. HP Doomsday has no on panel evidence to show him creating such destruction on that scale. Now I realize that collateral damage is not the end all be all, but if a guy can punt a car into another state, province, or country, it gives you the idea that he is pretty strong right? Well what impression are you given when a guy can at the very least turn a planet into a dust cloud? A hell of a lot stronger than the car feat right?

But in 50 years, no fight has ever pushed Hulk past his WBH levels. So therefore I don't see why fighting Doomsday would. The factors pushing him to the next level (WWH, WBH), have been from other sources (betrayal, emotional connections, and whatnot).

I don't feel WBH would be getting any stronger/enraged by fighting Doomsday erm

Originally posted by Stoic
Like i said, the Hulk has never been seen on panel to have reached his limit, so saying anything other than that holds no water. Just remember one thing. The Hulk was said to be an infinite power. Please. If I had a nickel for every time someone in comics was said to have infinite power I'd be off building an Iron Man suit

Greysen93
Yeah, I don't see anyway DD could hang with WBH. WBH is way to powerful

Hulkbuster1
why are ppl impressed with wbh? so he crack the floor while walking...big deal superman moved 5 planets and sneezed a galaxy out of existence. ppl say superman is overpowered=boring and complain but when hulk gets the same treatment fans go wild=huh? what? as for bruce banner being hulks weakness am sorry but no thats ridiculous. hulk beat 90% of marvel even thor am sorry but hulk proves why marvel auction to disney smh hulk can't lose i guess=boring! also how can you keep getting madder thats just an oxymoron yes hes gamma powered but unlimited strength yeah right if its gamna he would have a meltdown and die=not unlimited strength, like godzilla smh stan lee arent you scientific. also savage hulk loss to snake. hulks boring yeah no weakness can't lose wow why even put this cheap character into threads just make him spite. atleast superman has weaknesses.

Galan007
My post wasn't abiut durability though. Durability would play a huge part here. If Hulk cannot harm DD to any lasting degree, then he cannot win.

...And just to refresh your memory, H/P Doomsday's durability was such that he made an amped Superman look like he had human-level durability in comparison. Tack that on to DD's ability to nearly kill early-90's Darkseid (ie. the era when Darky was an absolute BEAST) with 3-4 strikes, and I still believe DD has the advantage here.

carver9
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
why are ppl impressed with wbh? so he crack the floor while walking...big deal superman moved 5 planets and sneezed a galaxy out of existence. ppl say superman is overpowered=boring and complain but when hulk gets the same treatment fans go wild=huh? what? as for bruce banner being hulks weakness am sorry but no thats ridiculous. hulk beat 90% of marvel even thor am sorry but hulk proves why marvel auction to disney smh hulk can't lose i guess=boring! also how can you keep getting madder thats just an oxymoron yes hes gamma powered but unlimited strength yeah right if its gamna he would have a meltdown and die=not unlimited strength, like godzilla smh stan lee arent you scientific. also savage hulk loss to snake. hulks boring yeah no weakness can't lose wow why even put this cheap character into threads just make him spite. atleast superman has weaknesses.

I posted the scans for you on what WBH did...why didn't you look at the scans?

carver9
Durability would play a huge part here. If Hulk cannot harm DD to any lasting degree, then he cannot win.

...And just to refresh your memory, H/P Doomsday's durability was such that he made an amped Superman look like he had human-level durability in comparison. Tack that on to DD's ability to nearly kill early-90's Darkseid (ie. the era when Darky was an absolute BEAST) with 3-4 strikes, and I still believe DD has the advantage here.

What advantages does he have though? WBH wasn't damaged at all by everything that was thrown his way and HP Doomsday never fought anyone as physically formidable as WBH. You can't say that Doomsday will withstand Hulks punches when he never faced anyone that could generate close to the amount of force from a single punch from WBH.

I agree, right now I can't think of a way WBH would hurt Doomsday but the same can be said about WBH. I know one thing...Doomsday will be getting tossed around and overpowered the entire match.

Galan007
You're focusing solely on the collateral damage Hulk/Betty caused. Cog addressed that quite well already:

In the end, I feel Doomsday has a better chance for the reasons I/Galan have mentioned. At standard levels, than era Superman had tanked planetary+ explosions--yet DD utterly shit stomped him through physical means... Without destroying a single planet in the process (and Supes was amped, to boot.)

Sodam Yat, as a rookie GL, tanked an explosion that had the power to destroy multiple planets--yet Superboy Prime damn near killed him with fisticuffs... Without destroying a single planet in the process ( and Yat was amped wit hthe Ion power, to boot.)

Etc.

Are you starting to see why your logic in that regard is a bit skewed? Again, I'm not opposed to Hulk winning, but imo DD has the advantages... And I've yet to see a strong enough case to prove otherwise.

carver9
You're focusing solely on the collateral damage Hulk/Betty caused. Cog addressed that quite well already:
At standard levels, than era Superman had tanked planetary+ explosions--yet DD utterly shit stomped him through physical means, without destroying a single planet in the process.

Sodam Yat, as a rookie GL, tanked an explosion that had the power to destroy multiple planets... Yet Superboy Prime damn near killed him with fisticuffs, without destroying a single planet in the process.

Etc.

Are you starting to see why your logic in that regard is a bit skewed?

I'm not focusing on collateral damage though.

Umar was unable to beat the Mindless which was stated and shown on panel.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8319255/Incredible_Hulks_633_014.jpg.html

Nova was unable to even damage the Mindless Ones...the same Nova that made Lord Marv-ell put up a shield because of his energy output...the same Nova that has damaged Heralds on multiple of occasions, even at a lesser power level.

http://m287.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/kingaholu/Hulk%20feats/Mindlessonesnearlyindestructible-1.jpg.html?o=112

That's not it...the Mindless Ones are so durable that they are able to walk around in a Neutron Star (which is above any Herald imo) for prolong amount of time with no trouble at all.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/MindlessonesNeutron.jpg

The heat from a single punch from Hulk was able to melt these being...a single punch Galan.

That doesn't include Armageddon, someone who is clearly top tier. That doesn't include Wendigo, someone that has matched Savage Hulk who is clearly a physical beast/high Herald of his own. That doesn't include Bi Beast, someone that outright stomped Savage Hulk and physically overpowered Thor more than once.

Fing Fang received an amp big enough that Strange along with other Hulks was unable to stop him. All of these beings melted from a backlash of power from a single hit miles away from them...melted before the planet exploded.

This is above anything Doomsday has done or will ever do.

carver9
Also, this doesn't include Hulk knocking down Umar dimensional barrier just by clapping his hands (at WWH levels) or Hulk one shotting Heralds with a clap of his hands.

Greysen93
Exactly

DarkSaint85

Is it above anything HP Doomsday has experienced before, though?

BTW, I'm leaning towards Hulk.

Galan007
I'm not focusing on collateral damage though.

Nova was unable to even damage the Mindless Ones...the same Nova that made Lord Marv-ell put up a shield because of his energy output...the same Nova that has damaged Heralds on multiple of occasions, even at a lesser power level.

http://m287.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/kingaholu/Hulk%20feats/Mindlessonesnearlyindestructible-1.jpg.html?o=112

That's not it...the Mindless Ones are so durable that they are able to walk around in a Neutron Star (which is above any Herald imo) for prolong amount of time with no trouble at all.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/MindlessonesNeutron.jpg

The heat from a single punch from Hulk was able to melt these being...a single punch Galan.

That doesn't include Armageddon, someone who is clearly top tier. That doesn't include Wendigo, someone that has matched Savage Hulk who is clearly a physical beast/high Herald of his own. That doesn't include Bi Beast, someone that outright stomped Savage Hulk and physically overpowered Thor more than once.

Fing Fang received an amp big enough that Strange along with other Hulks was unable to stop him. All of these beings melted from a backlash of power from a single hit miles away from them...melted before the planet exploded.

This is above anything Doomsday has done or will ever do. I could bring up the fact that a single Imperiex Probe decimated the entire JLA with extreme ease. A single Probe annihilated Zod and his forces. A single Probe stomped Maxima and ALL of Almerac. A single Probe owned Mongul and destroyed War World. Etc... Yet Doomsday was shredding through multiple Probes as though they were cheap tissue paper... With single punches, carver. I could bring that up, but I won't.

It seems unlikely that you'll hop off Hulk's bone long enough to look at things logically. So yeah, have a good day. smile

DarkSaint85
Were they of the same power as the other herald beating probles? I was under the impression the ones in space were weaker.

Also, when Supes cracked that one open in Kansas, it decimated the surrounding area, so if the ones in space were the same, Doomsday was tanking multiple explosions of that nature.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Were they of the same power as the other herald beating probles? I was under the impression the ones in space were weaker.

Also, when Supes cracked that one open in Kansas, it decimated the surrounding area, so if the ones in space were the same, Doomsday was tanking multiple explosions of that nature.

They were not exploding at all when they were being killed. Every and when I say every I'm talking about EVERY probe that was killed exploded except the ones Doom and Supes fought. I always questioned that because Superman and Doomsday caught Imperiex while he was making the probes and Imperiex was just throwing probes at them to slow them down I guess...I, Carver9 don't think they were finished since again, Superman and Doomsday attacked Imperiex while he was making them.

Also, Galan would need to share the wealth since others defeated probes by themselves/single handily.

DarkSaint85
They were not exploding at all when they were being killed. Every and when I say every I'm talking about EVERY probe that was killed exploded except the ones Doom and Supes fought exploded. I alway questioned that because Superman and Doomsday caught Imperiex while he was making the probes and Imperiex was just throwing probes at them to slow them down I guess...I, Carver9 don't think they were finished since again, Superman and Doomsday attacked Imperiex while he was making them.

Also, Galan would need to share the wealth since others defeated probes by themselves/single handily.

Who did?

Aquaman had to use the Trident of Poseidon (plus, Aquaman is trans at least :-p)

Black Lightning was amped by a nuclear tank

Hippolyta was fully armoured up, and died.

Krypto?

MAn, I need to re-read that storyline...

Galan007
Were they of the same power as the other herald beating probles? I was under the impression the ones in space were weaker. It was never stated that Probes had differing power levels.

Once destroyed, a Probe's energy travels back to Imperiex's ship, where it is used to make yet another Probe to replace the one that was lost.

carver9
It was never stated that Probes had differing power levels.

Once destroyed, a Probe's energy travels back to Imperiex's ship, where it is used to make yet another Probe to replace the one that was lost.

I'm not talking about Superman...I'm talking about Wonder Woman mother who took out two probes by herself (and killed herself during the process). Yes, she had a amp but not an amp that would put her above the entire Justice League, let alone Superman or Doomsday.

Aquaman took out one...yes, he had an amp but again, not an amp to put him above the entire JLA. Diana took out one as well but the explosion (which didn't happen during the ones Doomsday took out) almost killed her.

Supergirl and Black Lightning took out one as well. I know I'm missing some people but you get the point.

carver9
Who did?

Aquaman had to use the Trident of Poseidon (plus, Aquaman is trans at least :-p)

Black Lightning was amped by a nuclear tank

Hippolyta was fully armoured up, and died.

Krypto?

MAn, I need to re-read that storyline...

Huh? The trident doesn't put Aquaman at trans.

Yes, Black Lightning was amped but d***, I still wouldnt put him above or equal to Surfer, let alone Nova Prime.

She was fully armored but read above.

Krypto was getting slapped around but he did stalemate it a bit.

Galan007
I'm not talking about Superman...I'm talking about Wonder Woman mother who took out two probes by herself (and killed herself during the process). Yes, she had a amp but not an amp that would put her above the entire Justice League, let alone Superman or Doomsday.

Aquaman took out one...yes, he had an amp but again, not an amp to put him above the entire JLA. Diana took out one as well but the explosion (which didn't happen during the ones Doomsday took out) almost killed her.

Supergirl and Black Lightning took out one as well. I know I'm missing some people but you get the point. Your low-balling makes me literally lol. EVERY character (sans DD) that beat a Probe was significantly amped--yet none of them beat a Probe (let alone SEVERAL) as effortlessly as Doomsday did. He was literally one-shotting them.

Think.

carver9
Your low-balling makes me literally lol.

LOL, galan, how is that lowballing when I am telling the truth? That's like me saying that you were lowballing when you said Hulk did nothing more than just destroy a planet.

Whatever Galan...I have always respected your opinions and I respect it now so I'm done here.

Galan007
I edited above.

Cogito
Your low-balling makes me literally lol. EVERY character (sans DD) that beat a Probe was significantly amped--yet none of them beat a Probe (let alone SEVERAL) as effortlessly as Doomsday did. He was literally one-shotting them.

Think.

'cept Superman in baller mode

Galan007
'cept Superman in baller mode I think Superman only beat one of the Probes physically (the one he flew through.) DD did almost all of the proverbial 'heavy lifting'.

But yeah, Superman was bloodlusted in the truest sense of the word. He finally realized that he had to kill to win, and as such, he stopped holding back.

carver9
Your low-balling makes me literally lol. EVERY character (sans DD) that beat a Probe was significantly amped--yet none of them beat a Probe (let alone SEVERAL) as effortlessly as Doomsday did. He was literally one-shotting them.

Think.

Point taken. Lol...did you really tell me to think (that's ky sh**). I will he posting scans soon of this event...need to reread it (and Galan, you don't have to post it, I got it).

Galan007
Point taken. Lol...did you really tell me to think (that's ky sh**). I will he posting scans soon of this event...need to reread it (and Galan, you don't have to post it, I got it). I didn't plan on posting anything. Though if you do post scans, I expect they'll be the lowest possible showings that you can find--in which case you can expect me to post the Probes' higher-end feats in retort.

...Just so you know. smile

carver9
I didn't plan on posting anything. Though if you do post scans, I expect they'll be the lowest possible showings that you can find--in which case you can expect me to post the Probes' higher-end feats in retort.

...Just so you know. smile

Lol...Naah, I plan on posting all of their encounters, including the high end...basically everything.

Galan007
^ Tbh that seems like a silly waste of time. We have much easier ways to gauge Doomsday's striking-power.

But whatevs...

carver9
^ Tbh that seems like a silly waste of time. We have much easier ways to gauge Doomsday's striking-power.

But whatevs...

But why are you references that Doomsday as HP anyways. Two separate Doomsdays imo. Are you arguing that Doomsday is winning this?

Galan007
On the last page you made this statement:Originally posted by carver9

...Which is quite incorrect. The Imperiex Probes scene is proof enough of that.

I've already mentioned H/P Doomsday's striking feats: nearly killing early 90's Darkseid with 3-4 blows, and snapping an amped Superman's arm with a casual swat--feats I personally feel are above Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Hulk was amped by like 3 improved gamma bombs similar to She-Hulk, Red She-Hulk, and A-Bomb.

Omitting that detail is tantamount to lying. Also, as we saw during that scene, Hulk is far from unbeatable in close combat and he doesn't go around easily destroying planets with his punches or anything.

I see that fallacious argument going around often, I also don't understand the fixation on planet destroying that some of his fans have. Surfer and Morg probably have a better feat of that nature under their belt, so do Bill and Thor. It's not what impressed me there, personally anyways.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk was amped by like 3 improved gamma bombs similar to She-Hulk, Red She-Hulk, and A-Bomb.

Omitting that detail is tantamount to lying. Also, as we saw during that scene, Hulk is far from unbeatable in close combat and he doesn't go around easily destroying planets with his punches or anything. Carver is getting called out.

Greysen93
Originally posted by quanchi112
Carver is getting called out. laughing

carver9

Omitting that detail is tantamount to lying. Also, as we saw during that scene, Hulk is far from unbeatable in close combat and he doesn't go around easily destroying planets with his punches or anything.

I see that fallacious argument going around often, I also don't understand the fixation on planet destroying that some of his fans have. Surfer and Morg probably have a better feat of that nature under their belt, so do Bill and Thor. It's not what impressed me there, personally anyways.

When did I say planet busting was the be all end all and Surfer and Morg destroyed a planet in a completely different manner than Hulk and that's including Bill who traveled at light speed ramming Stardust into a planet. Be quiet before I call Philo in here to handle you...lol.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Let's reverse this.

You're reasoning that the Mindless Ones are across their history consistently powerful is silly. And will also come back to bite you in the ass pretty hard if anyone decides to reference this post in future arguments. Don't get me wrong, what he did was cool and all, but he was going to town on them with an axe. and he was exerting noticeably less effort than he was against Arch. Apply some common sense.

carver9
You're reasoning that the Mindless Ones are across their history consistently powerful is silly. And will also come back to bite you in the ass pretty hard if anyone decides to reference this post in future arguments. Don't get me wrong, what he did was cool and all, but he was going to town on them with an axe. and he was exerting noticeably less effort than he was against Arch. Apply some common sense.

And that shows you how powerful Hulk is. In this same arc that you are trying so hard to brush off, Umar was still unable to stop the Mindless Ones and again, this was stated on panel. They were recently referenced as powerful and in the same arc you are trying to downplay, they were still referenced as being capable of being unstoppable, even to a high level skyfather.

Rage.Of.Olympus
When did I say planet busting was the be all end all and Surfer and Morg destroyed a planet in a completely different manner than Hulk and that's including Bill who traveled at light speed ramming Stardust into a planet. Be quiet before I call Philo in here to handle you...lol.

I wasn't talking about you specifically but just skimming through this thread, it's clear that Hulk destroying that planet was an incredibly big deal and probably the main reason why you think he wins.

If by in a completely different manner you mean it was more impressive because they accomplished the feat simply by cutting loose with their raw power, then yes, I agree.

That's not what happened at all. Why are you going to lie to me about Beta Ray Bill of all people? Bill grabbed Stardust weapon and the force of him striking the blade to impale the herald destroyed the planet.

Now that I think about it, Bill destroying the planet is a lot more impressive than Hulk because he did it solo.

Hey, if you can't handle discussing facts with me and have to run to Philo, then by all means go ahead. Not my style on picking on the weak anyways.

Rage.Of.Olympus
And that shows you how powerful Hulk is. In this same arc that you are trying so hard to brush off, Umar was still unable to stop the Mindless Ones and again, this was stated on panel. They were recently referenced as powerful and in the same arc you are trying to downplay, they were still referenced as being capable of being unstoppable, even to a high level skyfather.

I don't have access to the arc right now but if this is the scan you're referring to:

Then, well, you're being delusional.

Also, I'm not trying to brush off anything, I'm just pointing out that characters like the Mindless Ones aren't consistently as powerful across the board. Otherwise I could just reference Thing/Blastaar (One of the two) owning a group of them and mock Hulk for being so unimpressive.

I have to go to work now, please try and refrain from lying about shit.

carver9
I wasn't talking about you specifically but just skimming through this thread, it's clear that Hulk destroying that planet was an incredibly big deal and probably the main reason why you think he wins.

If by in a completely different manner you mean it was more impressive because they accomplished the feat simply by cutting loose with their raw power, then yes, I agree.

That's not what happened at all. Why are you going to lie to me about Beta Ray Bill of all people? Bill grabbed Stardust weapon and the force of him striking the blade to impale the herald destroyed the planet.

Now that I think about it, Bill destroying the planet is a lot more impressive than Hulk because he did it solo.

Hey, if you can't handle discussing facts with me and have to run to Philo, then by all means go ahead. Not my style on picking on the weak anyways.

Like I said before, the way he destroyed said planets and moons (with a single strike without even touching the planet) was far more impressive in a PHYSICAL NATURE.

LOL...I can't believe you are trying to discuss Beta Ray Bill with me, especially since I've posted the scans of this encounter NUMEROUS of times. Stardust is blasting Bill, Bill use his hammer to absorb the attack. He then bomb rush Stardust for quite some distance at light speed ramming him into a planet (while energy was circling their body). If you don't see the difference then thats you. One is with a connection of a planet, actually making physical contact and the other didn't even have to lay a glove to destroy a planet and took two moons with it. Big difference buddy.

I dont know who post you were reading because it wasn't mine. I NEVER said Hulk destroying the planet was the deciding factor of this fight even though its better than any punching ft Doomsday or any Herald or Skyfather had ever done. Deal with it.

dmills
Like I said before, the way he destroyed said planets and moons (with a single strike without even touching the planet) was far more impressive in a PHYSICAL NATURE.

LOL...I can't believe you are trying to discuss Beta Ray Bill with me, especially since I've posted the scans of this encounter NUMEROUS of times. Stardust is blasting Bill, Bill use his hammer to absorb the attack. He then bomb rush Stardust for quite some distance at light speed ramming him into a planet (while energy was circling their body). If you don't see the difference then thats you. One is with a connection of a planet, actually making physical contact and the other didn't even have to lay a glove to destroy a planet and took two moons with it. Big difference buddy.

I dont know who post you were reading because it wasn't mine. I NEVER said Hulk destroying the planet was the deciding factor of this fight even though its better than any punching ft Doomsday or any Herald or Skyfather had ever done. Deal with it.

Phew! Here you are carter my good buddy. Thought I'd lost you for a sec there!

carver9
I don't have access to the arc right now but if this is the scan you're referring to:

Then, well, you're being delusional.

Also, I'm not trying to brush off anything, I'm just pointing out that characters like the Mindless Ones aren't consistently as powerful across the board. Otherwise I could just reference Thing/Blastaar (One of the two) owning a group of them and mock Hulk for being so unimpressive.

That's not the scan I am talking about, im talking about the scene where Strange states that with their help, they can aid Umar in stopping the Mindless Ones since she can't stop them...then Hulk said that she doesn't need them when she have him to stop the Mindless ones.

Recent portrayals have the Mindless Ones as an unstoppable force. In HOM, they were referenced as an unstoppable force. Previous portrayals, you might find a couple of low showings (which every character have) but the average portrayal of them have them brushing off everything, running off Heralds and tackling skyfathers/making skyfather piss on themselves.

carver9
Wow...dmills. I'm done here.

dmills
Carter wait for me man!

Galan007
Now that I think about it, Bill destroying the planet is a lot more impressive than Hulk because he did it solo. thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus

Please define the phrase physical nature and in what sense the Hulk's feat was more impressive.

Anyone who's read up on World Breaker Hulk can tell you that this incarnation of the Hulk has crossed over from pure muscle power only. If you want to ignore all the raw gamma energy and such, then that's fine but I'll adopt the same policy.

Look everybody, Morg and Surfer destroyed Celestial bodies with a casual headbutt:
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4205/silversurferannual07303ff4.jpg

Man, Silver Surfer/Morg are a lot stronger than those weaklings Hulk/Red She-Hulk.

Unfortunately Carver, I have the scans here and Bill impaling Stardust as they were nearing the planet was the force that resulted in planetary destruction, not them flying into it:
http://m673.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/galanphotos/brb_strike1.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=brb_strike1.jpg
http://m673.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/galanphotos/brb_strike2.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=brb_strike2.jpg

Lol, poor Hulk's so weak compared to Bill, dude needed assistance in planetary destruction. Zero swag.

I never said that you said that, but it's pretty obvious after reading through this thread. I'm not the one who has trouble dealing with facts to the point he makes up lies.

Colossus-Big C
thumb up Wbh not oNly destroyed the planet but several other planets..

Wbh busting (at the very least 3 planets with a single punch) makes brbs feat look like childs play, they are not in the same league.

Galan007
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Wbh not oNly destroyed the planet but all the moons... Fixed for accuracy.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's not the scan I am talking about, im talking about the scene where Strange states that with their help, they can aid Umar in stopping the Mindless Ones since she can't stop them...then Hulk said that she doesn't need them when she have him to stop the Mindless ones.

Recent portrayals have the Mindless Ones as an unstoppable force. In HOM, they were referenced as an unstoppable force. Previous portrayals, you might find a couple of low showings (which every character have) but the average portrayal of them have them brushing off everything, running off Heralds and tackling skyfathers/making skyfather piss on themselves.

Well, post the scan then as I don't have comics available to me at the moment. You're description right now suggests that it's not the evidence you claimed it to be earlier.

Obviously not if Hulk and co. could take them out. Debatable. Show me a Skyfather wetting themselves or admit to being a liar.

Colossus-Big C
Fixed for accuracy. The intensity of the blast made it seem that even at 1/2 power it wouldnt still have done the feat, those planets were vaporised.

Colossus-Big C
Moons are weak shit

. Tell that to superman who knocked himself out trying to bust one. confused

Lets see thor bust three moons with a shockwave of one punch.

Galan007
The intensity of the blast made it seem that even at 1/2 power it wouldnt still have done the feat, those planets were vaporised. Point is, it was still a SHARED feat between Hulk and Betty. Hulk, on his own, didn't do shit.

Galan007
Tell that to superman who knocked himself out trying to bust one. confused The dark energies said moon was emitting, and Superman flying near the speed of light when he ran into it, had nothing to do with him being ko'd, right?

Rage.Of.Olympus
The intensity of the blast made it seem that even at 1/2 power it wouldnt still have done the feat, those planets were vaporised.

The planet was not vaporized. Destroyed, shattered etc. yes, but not vaporized.

I think it's very telling that those in favor of the Hulk spin shit.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Tell that to superman who knocked himself out trying to bust one. confused

Lets see thor bust three moons with a shockwave of one punch.

Whatever, I was gonna make a joke but forgot to finish it.

Anyways, I'm late. Remember, no lying Carver.

abhilegend
Please define the phrase physical nature and in what sense the Hulk's feat was more impressive.

Anyone who's read up on World Breaker Hulk can tell you that this incarnation of the Hulk has crossed over from pure muscle power only. If you want to ignore all the raw gamma energy and such, then that's fine but I'll adopt the same policy.

Look everybody, Morg and Surfer destroyed Celestial bodies with a casual headbutt:

Man, Silver Surfer/Morg are a lot stronger than those weaklings Hulk/Red She-Hulk.

Unfortunately Carver, I have the scans here and Bill impaling Stardust as they were nearing the planet was the force that resulted in planetary destruction, not them flying into it:
http://m673.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/galanphotos/brb_strike1.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=brb_strike1.jpg
http://m673.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/galanphotos/brb_strike2.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=brb_strike2.jpg

Lol, poor Hulk's so weak compared to Bill, dude needed assistance in planetary destruction. Zero swag.

I never said that you said that, but it's pretty obvious after reading through this thread. I'm not the one who has trouble dealing with facts to the point he makes up lies.
laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
Edit

carver9

I already defined it for you...Hulk ripping a planet without touching it is more impressive...MUCH more impressive. Hulk energy had nothing to do with what he did in the dark dimension and if you have proof of this, please provide it.

Lol at you using Surfer and Morg using energy to lay waste a planet...good Job Rage.

The impact from Bill and Stardust colliding with the planet played a huge roll in the ft.

Who said Hulk needed assistance? Who even said that Hulk tried to lay waste to the planet? Didn't look like something he intentionally did.

If you never said that and I never said that the planet busting was the be all end all ft, why are we discussing this then? Your post wad boo boo.

carver9
The dark energies said moon was emitting, and Superman flying near the speed of light when he ran into it, had nothing to do with him being ko'd, right?

When was that brought up in the comic? From what I read, the moon had the same everything of our moon.

CosmicComet
The Shadow Moon feat is well above planetary now that I have digested it more.

Thanks to Biensala for some more info on the matter.

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
The Shadow Moon feat is well above planetary now that I have digested it more.

Thanks to Biensala for some more info on the matter.

Him using his body as a high speed dumbbell is more than a planetary ft? WTF. If that's the case, what was Grey Hulk ft at that crack an asteroid twice the size of Earth?

dmills
Him using his body as a high speed dumbbell is more than a planetary ft? WTF. If that's the case, what was Grey Hulk ft at that crack an asteroid twice the size of Earth?

Hi buddy. I found you!

carver9
Rage, once you see the difference in the scans you've posted from this ft, let me know.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by dmills
Hi buddy. I found you!

OMG

CosmicComet
Seeing as a moon moving at the speed that it was moving at it is orders of magnitudes times above what it would take to pulverize a planet, absolutely.

Estacado
That's an awesome feat there Carter!

abhilegend
Seeing as a moon moving at the speed that it was moving at it is orders of magnitudes times above what it would take to pulverize a planet, absolutely.
Can you find that post biensalsa made?

JakeTheBank
Lol, I must admit, I find the deconstruction and comparison of Hulk's feats amusing. I feel bad for Carver, and then I remember he likes Gladiator.

carver9

The moon was moving though, it was being created right beside Earth iirc. You are getting the fts mixed up. How would you calculate this?

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/fd94c647a7

Savage Hulk is fist fighting and their fight is destroying an "infinite" (key word, infinite) amount of dimensions.

Remember, its an infinite amount of dimensions that is getting wrecked by a fist fight with Hulk but think about the size of dimensions as well.

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
That's an awesome feat there Carter!

I hope this is a typo. I really do.

dmills
I hope this is a typo. I really do.

Why carter? What's wrong bud?

JakeTheBank
World Breaker Carter incoming.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
World Breaker Carter incoming.
You mean Family man carter, right?

Brockalizer

Think. So destroying probes that are only powerful enough to destroy a state when they explode, with punches is more impressive than throwing punches that cause shock waves powerful enough to destroy a planet? Interesting.

Naija boy

Rage i know that CArver is a clown but even you cant believe this stuff....Beta ray bills feat a lot more impressive? lol give me a freaking break.

abhilegend
^I believe he was mocking carv....carter.

Naija boy

The force when they are nearing the planet? You cant even show that that WAS a planet they hit and so had an atmosphere in the first place. We see Bill and stardust RAM into the object in a huge conflagration at high speeds. There is nothing to show that him hitting stardust as they were approaching the planet is what did it since right after he hits stardust WE see them ram into the planet. There is no proof whatsoever that it was his hitting stardust that caused it and really the panels display the contrary. Further Surfer and Morg destroyed a planet via energy attack (the feat was not physical at all) is rather irrelevant to the impressiveness or not impressiveness of Hulks feat

Naija boy

Mindless ones have high and low feat yes but in that arc we KNOW that Umar would not have survived them without the Hulk which indicates they were operating at quite a high level of physicality. Thus Bringing up Thing/Blastaar against them would be rather irrelevant and would NOT prove anything

Galan007
When was that brought up in the comic? From what I read, the moon had the same everything of our moon. You must not have read the comic, then:
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11677126_15.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11677127_16.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11677129_17.jpg

81 billion tons of dark energy/mass, moving 7,614,000km/hr. Supes flies into it moving just short of c and is only momentarily KO'd, but otherwise none the worse for wear (he wasn't even scratched.)

Hugely impressive.

Rage, once you see the difference in the scans you've posted from this ft, let me know. How come you didn't show the part where Hulk/Betty collided in order to release that force?:
http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/11677216_h1.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/11677219_h2.jpg

Is it because you're trying to forget that it was a shared feat that Hulk was not solely responsible for?

CosmicComet
^Did Dwayne admit to getting the weight of the moon wrong?

Galan007
laughing out loud I noticed that as well.

But even with such a low figure, it's a huge durability feat for Supes. 81 BILLION tons of mass, moving MILLIONS of kilometers/hour. Supes flies head-on into it at just under c, and pulverizes it. Immediately after the subsequent detonation, John's scans confirm that Supes is fine.

Impresses the hell out of me, tbh.

Naija boy
Oh and WBH wins decisively.

Cogito

carver9
You must not have read the comic, then:
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11677126_15.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11677127_16.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11677129_17.jpg

81 billion tons of dark energy/mass, moving 7,614,000km/hr. Supes flies into it moving just short of c and is only momentarily KO'd, but otherwise none the worse for wear (he wasn't even scratched.)

Hugely impressive.

How come you didn't show the part where Hulk/Betty collided in order to release that force?:
http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/11677216_h1.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/11677219_h2.jpg

Is it because you're trying to forget that it was a shared feat that Hulk was not solely responsible for?

Gotcha...I forgot about the scene where the moon was moving. Now calculate this one and remember, Hulk was still concious when this happened.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/MCP-52-30.jpg

carver9
Why carter? What's wrong bud?

Sigh*, can you all stop that.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lol, I must admit, I find the deconstruction and comparison of Hulk's feats amusing. I feel bad for Carver, and then I remember he likes Gladiator.

i actually, really laffed.

So destroying probes that are only powerful enough to destroy a state when they explode, with punches is more impressive than throwing punches that cause shock waves powerful enough to destroy a planet? Interesting.

Collateral damage = not a true reflection of power.

Gotcha...I forgot about the scene where the moon was moving. Now calculate this one and remember, Hulk was still concious when this happened.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/MCP-52-30.jpg

You didn't forget; we both know that.

Gecko4lif
The moon was moving though, it was being created right beside Earth iirc. You are getting the fts mixed up. How would you calculate this?

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/fd94c647a7

Savage Hulk is fist fighting and their fight is destroying an "infinite" (key word, infinite) amount of dimensions.

Remember, its an infinite amount of dimensions that is getting wrecked by a fist fight with Hulk but think about the size of dimensions as well.
Isnt doesnt say destroying infinite dimensions. It doesnt even say destroying one.

It says causing damage.

Damage and destroy are vastly different

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Isnt doesnt say destroying infinite dimensions. It doesnt even say destroying one.

It says causing damage.

Damage and destroy are vastly different

Ok, how much strength would it take to cause unimaginable damage to a infinite number of dimensions?

Gecko4lif
Ok, how much strength would it take to cause unimaginable damage to a infinite number of dimensions?
Given the nature of where they are not very much

Its the same force being transmitted through all the portals

carver9
Given the nature of where they are not very much

Its the same force being transmitted through all the portals

Lol.

Gecko4lif
Lol.
Aww im sorry did I break your wittle heart.

-Pr-
Lol.

He's right.

dmills
Sigh*, can you all stop that.

No!

Aww im sorry did I break your wittle heart.

Leave carter alone!

Galan007

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/MCP-52-30.jpg There's no way to calculate anything in that scene. To my knowledge, all we were told is how large that asteroid was. We don't know its mass, or the speed it was traveling.

Anywho, most serious posters wouldn't use this scene as evidence, anyway. Why? Because grey Hulk (the version in that scan--generally regarded as the weakest version of Hulk) was Thing-level in strength, yet he busted an asteroid that was supposedly '2x larger than earth'? Lulz, it must have been made out of cardboard...

But IF you are assuming that destroying an asteroid of that size means grey Hulk had enough power to bust planets/planetoids (which it certainly does NOT, btw), then you must also accept that anyone in Thing's strength tier (50-100tons?) can physically bust planets as well--and if you believe that, then I won't laugh at you, because I know several others will do that for me... Furthermore, IF you are assuming grey Hulk can bust planets, then you must also be ready to admit that grey Hulk is more powerful than WBH--he did destroy that asteroid by himself, after all.

Gecko4lif

Leave carter alone!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqefldVLrG1qi41my.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
He's right.

No he isn't.

Gecko4lif
No he isn't.
How do you figure

-Pr-
No he isn't.

Yes, he is.

There's no way to calculate anything in that scene. To my knowledge, all we were told is how large that asteroid was. We don't know its mass, or the speed it was traveling.

Anywho, most serious posters wouldn't use this scene as evidence, anyway. Why? Because grey Hulk (the version in that scan--generally regarded as the weakest version of Hulk) was Thing-level in strength, yet he busted an asteroid that was supposedly '2x larger than earth'? Lulz, it must have been made out of cardboard...

But IF you are assuming that destroying an asteroid of that size means grey Hulk had enough power to bust planets/planetoids (which it certainly does NOT, btw), then you must also accept that anyone in Thing's strength tier (50-100tons?) can physically bust planets as well--and if you believe that, then I won't laugh at you, because I know several others will do that for me... Furthermore, IF you are assuming grey Hulk can bust planets, then you must also be ready to admit that grey Hulk is more powerful than WBH--he did destroy that asteroid by himself, after all.

Remember, Hulk had help after all, even if people like to forget that.

Galan007
Remember, Hulk had help after all, even if people like to forget that. Yeah, people seem to forget that Betty had an equal role in Hulk's 'world breaking' feat. Hell, she was there stalemating him the entire time.

...And I don't see Betty nearly killing Darkseid with 4 punches, but that's just me. /shrug

-Pr-
Yeah, people seem to forget that Betty had an equal role in Hulk's 'world breaking' feat. Hell, she was there stalemating him the entire time.

...And I don't see Betty nearly killing Darkseid with 4 punches, but that's just me. /shrug

I was talking about the asteroid thing, but yes, that too.

carver9
Yeah, people seem to forget that Betty had an equal role in Hulk's 'world breaking' feat. Hell, she was there stalemating him the entire time.

I don't see Darkseid and Doomsday punching each other melting Heralds and beings that survive and walk around in Neutron stars as a daily job.

carver9
If you all can't see the significant gap in strength with these people then something is seriously wrong or you are clearly lowballing.

-Pr-
If you all can't see the significant gap in strength with these people then something is seriously wrong or you are clearly lowballing.

I don't see Darkseid and Doomsday punching each other melting Heralds and beings that survive and walk around in Neutron stars as a daily job.

mmm

carver9
mmm

Lol...you changed the order of my post.

zeel
eternal stalemate

-Pr-
Lol...you changed the order of my post.

Just to point out the irony.

Naija boy
Smh at this thread facepalm

Galan007
I don't see Darkseid and Doomsday punching each other melting Heralds and beings that survive and walk around in Neutron stars as a daily job. You've got to get over this 'collateral damage pwns ALL' idea you've got stuck in your head. Like I mentioned earlier: Sodam Yat TANKED a planet-busting(++) explosion at ground zero. He TANKED multiple blasts from Anti-Monitor. However, neither of those massive durability feats stopped Superboy Prime from beating the ever-loving shit out of him -AFTER he received a HUGE amp-, without destroying so much as a single city (let alone an entire planet) in the process.
srsly

Point: just because we don't see Prime's punches 'melting teh heraldz' doesn't mean he isn't powerful enough to kill beings with that type of durability. Same goes with Doomsday.

What's not computing?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>