DC Animated Film: Flashpoint

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JakeLester/news/?a=58564

Interesting.

BruceSkywalker
As Spock would say "Fascinating"

AlmightyKfish
Meh, if they're going to make an animated adaption of a big event they could at least make it a good event...

I mean, DC has a number of far better stories that they could work on adapting, it seems like a bit of a waste using Flashpoint when you've got event stories like SCW or the big character stories (ala Year One and All Star Supes) like The Long Halloween or Birthright, and hell, Killing Joke, just for the fact Mark Hamill said he'd want to be the Joker in that...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Meh, if they're going to make an animated adaption of a big event they could at least make it a good event...

I mean, DC has a number of far better stories that they could work on adapting, it seems like a bit of a waste using Flashpoint when you've got event stories like SCW or the big character stories (ala Year One and All Star Supes) like The Long Halloween or Birthright, and hell, Killing Joke, just for the fact Mark Hamill said he'd want to be the Joker in that...

thumb up

I think DC might attempt to generally push the new 52 status quo in the media outside of comics themselves.

-Pr-
Maybe... I just don't know if I'm going to sit and watch Flashpoint...

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up

I think DC might attempt to generally push the new 52 status quo in the media outside of comics themselves.

That basically seems like what this is an attempt to, seeing as I can't think of any other reason they would choose Flashpoint...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.