Colossusnaut Vs Wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
they sit and trade punches untill one dies

who wins. no holding back for colossus, his cyttorak side is in full control the entire fight.

KingD19
Diana dies.

rotiart
I wonder what would happen if wonder woman were to lasso juggernaught?

KingD19
He would tell her the truth about how he wanted to beat her to death.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by rotiart
I wonder what would happen if wonder woman were to lasso juggernaught?

Anything from compelling him to tell/see/know the truth to being spiritually violated.

Q99
Trade punches? Of course Colossusnaut wins, that's simply not how one beats someone with the Gem, the power grants immortality, invulnerability, and major regen.

Lasso? Different story.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KingD19
Diana dies.

nwg202
Diana dies.

Hyperion Prime
Diana is a tramp who Colossusnaut pimps out.

Q99
Oh yay, random sexism.

Helena85
the truth about how he wanted to beat her to death.http://www.dingsme.info/avatar4.jpg

KingD19
Who the hell is that who keeps copying parts of what I say and posting it?! It's getting really aggravating.

Stoic
I'm questioning whether or not the lasso would work on Pete, or if the unstoppable enchantment might override, or cancel it out?

-Pr-
It's purely a slug-fest, people...

Stoic
Originally posted by -Pr-
It's purely a slug-fest, people...

Diana dies.

Just wanted to annoy you a bit more KD stick out tongue

carver9
Any Herald die in this confrontation.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Stoic
Just wanted to annoy you a bit more KD stick out tongue

Huh?

--

On topic, Hulk wins.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Huh?

--

On topic, Hulk wins.

Lol... laughing out loud , you got to get him back for this one stoic.

gogogadgetgo
so its basically jugernaut vs wonder woman... pffft

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm questioning whether or not the lasso would work on Pete, or if the unstoppable enchantment might override, or cancel it out?

Given that the enchantment hasn't foiled other mystical items such as Mjolnir and the lasso effected beings such as Ares, a Hecate-amped Circe, and Final Crisis Darkseid, it's more likely that the lasso would effect him than it wouldn't.

KingD19
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Given that the enchantment hasn't foiled other mystical items such as Mjolnir and the lasso effected beings such as Ares, a Hecate-amped Circe, and Final Crisis Darkseid, it's more likely that the lasso would effect him than it wouldn't.

On the other hand though, Colossus' unique metal has been shown as directly resisting or outright ignoring hostile magical influences against him. The lasso may not work as it's supposed to or work at all.

JakeTheBank
On the other hand though, Colossus' unique metal has been shown as directly resisting or outright ignoring hostile magical influences against him. The lasso may not work as it's supposed to or work at all.

His metal would have to be able to resist magic that incredibly powerful magical beings in their own right - all of whom possess magical resistance of their own - weren't able to. What kind of stuff has Colossus resisted?

KingD19
Fought with a witch named Baba Yaga who couldn't affect him once he transformed.

Shattered a magical ice barrier that Storm, Dr. Strange(Classic), and Wolverine couldn't get through.

Resisted the pull of a magical wormhole that was trying to absorb Xavier. He had to let him go because he would have ripped him in half if he held on.

Probably more but I can't remember all of it, but his resistance has also been mentioned several times on panel.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, the lasso will work on Colossus barring some outliers, but those don't have anything to do with magic resistance and are a result of a writer simply thinking less of the lasso.

DarkSaint85
I don't know. What are their best punching feats...

WHILST SITTING DOWN?

I don't think Colossus is that flexible, waist-wise. So he won't be able to generate that much power for his punches....

CosmicComet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I don't know. What are their best punching feats...

WHILST SITTING DOWN?

I don't think Colossus is that flexible, waist-wise. So he won't be able to generate that much power for his punches....

Hah. I like the way you think.

Lord Feron
This isn't really fair for Diana...

Raptor22
Who the hell is that who keeps copying parts of what I say and posting it?! It's getting really aggravating. he's been doing it for a little while now under a few different names in a few different threads. He just copies a sentence posts it and moves on, it's kinda weird. Im also pretty sure hes also gone by the name dbonelli80.

Greysen93
I gotta say Colossusnaut, but don't get me wrong Wonder Woman's strong, but I just think in an slug fest she'll lose

Q99
Here's a thing- you can be stronger than someone with the gem and you'll still lose in this situation. A Juggernaut will not die from punching. At least not unless the puncher is a cosmic or something.

Sr J-Bieb
You can't put a woman against a Juggernaut and expect her to not be sent to the kitchen

Raptor22
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
You can't put a woman against a Juggernaut and expect her to not be sent to the kitchen the whole scenario is silly anyway, I can't figure out why she would be out of the kitchen in the first place.

Q99
Ah yes, the cry of the species known as the 'loud idiot'.

This species uses a variety of cries, but it reserves 'random sexism' when it wants everyone nearby to know without a doubt it's an idiot when they hear it's distinctive crying.

Field biologists have studied it for years, and while we can only speculate as to it's niche in the environment, it is widely believed that they serve as emergency latrines for other species, if higher class accommodations are not available.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
You can't put a woman against a Juggernaut and expect her to not be sent to the kitchen
Exactly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.