The VOID (Siege) vs The JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tony Stark
Here we go let the fun begin... The VOID siege version without the suicide complex against this JLA team to the death all PIS/CIS turned off. No prep. MARVEL Universe.

Superman
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern (Guy)
Aquaman
Hawkman
Batman
Flash (Wally)
Zatanna
Plastic man

carver9
Void stomps.

iceman24567
Jla kill his ass

Digi
MM works on his fragile mind and weakens him. The rest team up.

quanchi112
Void, easily.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Digi
MM works on his fragile mind and weakens him. The rest team up.

I'm not sure MM is going to be either ready for nor going to like it very much once he trys to step into The VOID's mind. I think he may just be making it that much easier to reach his own death.

Cogito
Originally posted by Tony Stark
I'm not sure MM is going to be either ready for nor going to like it very much once he trys to step into The VOID's mind. I think he may just be making it that much easier to reach his own death.

Eh, he straightened out the Joker's mind (albeit breifly). IMO, the Joker has the most f***ed up mental state of any character in comics.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Eh, he straightened out the Joker's mind (albeit breifly). IMO, the Joker has the most f***ed up mental state of any character in comics. Joker doesn't have the Void's powers.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
Joker doesn't have the Void's powers.

Void doesn't have Joker's mind, and since that's all I was talking about, that's all that's relevant wink

quanchi112
Void doesn't have Joker's mind, and since that's all I was talking about, that's all that's relevant wink MM doesn't have to worry about the Joker killing him with his powers like with the Void. Also who attacked the Void's mind while mid battle and showed an edge ? I'm genuinely curious.

Tony Stark
Eh, he straightened out the Joker's mind (albeit breifly). IMO, the Joker has the most f***ed up mental state of any character in comics.

No doubt The Joker is one F'd up in the head individual. But, the inter lying difference is that there's no immediate collateral damage outwardly getting into The Jokers head as there is with getting into The VOID's brain pan. The VOID will know that MM is trying to get in there and there will be immense repercussions feedback wise at the very minimum.

Cogito
MM doesn't have to worry about the Joker killing him with his powers like with the Void. Also who attacked the Void's mind while mid battle and showed an edge ? I'm genuinely curious.

Damn you're testy. I didn't say MM could or would do it. I honestly don't know if he can. I merely addressed a point brought up by another poster regarding one specific feat regarding MM's TP.

So cool your jets

quanchi112
Damn you're testy. I didn't say MM could or would do it. I honestly don't know if he can. I merely addressed a point brought up by another poster regarding one specific feat regarding MM's TP.

So cool your jets I'm fine I knew there wasn't any evidence but my point still stands. With Void once he knows you're attempting to screw with him he gives you the Loki treatment.

Cogito
I'm fine I knew there wasn't any evidence

Nobody said there was any evidence g007-psyduck

quanchi112
Nobody said there was any evidence g007-psyduck Then it's irrelevant when it comes to the Void in the first place.

Cogito
Then it's irrelevant when it comes to the Void in the first place.
I merely addressed a point brought up by another poster regarding one specific feat regarding MM's TP.
g007-psyduck

carver9
Sentry mind has been tampered with on numerous of occasions ending with the telepath receiving a powerful backlash. Entering Voids mind would most likely mess MM up, especially since Sentry/Void might even be more of a powerful telepath than even MM (the guy wiped the mind of every being on the planet of him...including Professor X, Emma, basically some of the most powerful TP users on Earth got mind raped by Sentry). The JLA dies.

quanchi112
g007-psyduck K.

Cogito
K.

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Alright.

Lord Feron
Some kind of bfr tactic might work. Also The lasso could be a invaluable tool here. And if they can protect Z long enough she should come up with things to hurt him or keep him distracted.

Anyway Team could win if they work smart, but if they think they can just pound him down with fists and blasts and what not. They all die.

I personally believe that it would be unwise for MM to try and breach his mind.

Greysen93
I guess the Void.

Nihilist
JLA lose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.