Odin vs Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odin with Gungir

vs

Iron Man in Hulkbuster armor
Yellow Jacket
Wasp
Captain America
Spiderman
Worldbreaker Hulk
S.H.I.E.L.D. (all agents, weapons, vehicles, etc.)
Sentry (full power)
Fantastic Four (classic line up)
Wolverine
She Hulk
Red Hulk (current)
Red She Hulk
Professor X
Namor
Dr. Strange (current)
All of Atlantis (troops, etc)
Magneto

No BFR

Fight in NYC

Nihilist
lol classic

Odin wins

JakeTheBank
Odin blows up the planet. Or mindrapes it. no expression

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Odin blows up the planet. Or mindrapes it. no expression I'd assume OP intends that the planet is not destructible.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Starscream M
I'd assume OP intends that the planet is not destructible.

Yeah

JakeTheBank
I'd assume OP intends that the planet is not destructible.

I was half ass joking about Odin just wasting the planet, but if the OP doesn't want Odin to do that, that's cool with me.

In any case, he has way too many options here to lose.

keiththegreat
Full power sentry stalemated Galactus, owned molecule man...

Add doctor strange and I think it's a fight

Starscream M
I was half ass joking about Odin just wasting the planet, but if the OP doesn't want Odin to do that, that's cool with me.

In any case, he has way too many options here to lose. and i think the team has enough options to beat him as well. WBH is a physical match if not outright superior to odin.

The hulks, sentry and other powerhouses can also do damage. shield and ff4 can use that time to prep and defeat odin.

Nihilist
Originally posted by keiththegreat

Add doctor strange and I think it's a fight laughing out loud Stalemated Galactus

PillarofOsiris

According to spiderman... Who was in no position to see it happening. Also Thor beat Galactus twice I know of... We have no idea how hungry Galactus was when this happened, or even if it happened at all.

PillarofOsiris
This fight 100% depends on dr. Strange.

JakeTheBank

That was a vague statement made by Spider-Man and later confirmed by X-Man. With next to no context given nor the power level of Galactus stated, that doesn't mean a whole lot. He beat a rather unimpressive Molecule Man, who like Sentry, varies depending on his mental state and his grip on reality. Props for that feat, but given the circumstances, I think Odin could have taken on that Molecule Man with as much ease if not greater than Sentry.

Current Strange won't offer much to this fight, I'm afraid. Even Classic Strange would need prep time and artifacts to beat Odin.

and i think the team has enough options to beat him as well. WBH is a physical match if not outright superior to odin.

The hulks, sentry and other powerhouses can also do damage. shield and ff4 can use that time to prep and defeat odin.

Like what? Barring the idea that WBH is superior to Odin, why would Odin even bother fighting him in fisticuffs when that's not even his m.o.? It's more likely he just blasts him to smithereens.

Not really, not when Odin casually one shots high heralds while holding back and not trying to kill them. They won't buy the team enough time to prep their way to victory when Odin can just teleport and instantly destroy most of these people with a stray thought.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
This fight 100% depends on dr. Strange.

Current Strange can't turn the tide of this massacre. Classic Strange would need time to best Odin.

Starscream M

Like what? Barring the idea that WBH is superior to Odin, why would Odin even bother fighting him in fisticuffs when that's not even his m.o.? It's more likely he just blasts him to smithereens.

Not really, not when Odin casually one shots high heralds while holding back and not trying to kill them. They won't buy the team enough time to prep their way to victory when Odin can just teleport and instantly destroy most of these people with a stray thought. Odin wouldnt blast everyone (and I dont think he could) because thats not his MO.

Odin is a cocky god, he would want to punish these mortals for their insolence and he would likely engage them physically first, because he would underestimate him.

Also the team has a number of ppl who can withstand odins blasts or shield others (magneto, invisible woman, strange)

the team is simply too much for odin

Raptor22
Current Strange can't turn the tide of this massacre. Classic Strange would need time to best Odin. hey Jake u would probably know better than me, do u think that the amulet and spell strange used to cut Thor off from the Odin force would have any affect on Odin?

JakeTheBank
Odin wouldnt blast everyone (and I dont think he could) because thats not his MO.

Odin is a cocky god, he would want to punish these mortals for their insolence and he would likely engage them physically first, because he would underestimate him.

Also the team has a number of ppl who can withstand odins blasts or shield others (magneto, invisible woman, strange)

the team is simply too much for odin

Odin's MO is to use however much he deems necessary to humble a specific threat. A single stray blast from him took out the Silver Surfer, easily one of the most powerful heralds (and you could argue the most well rounded one) in Marvel. Odin's habitually owned Thor without trying. He's one shot Ulik while weakened and dismissed powerful beings like Absorbing Man and Loki and Annihilus without invoking his wealth of power. He forced Thanos to his knees and took his assault no worse for the wear. And at his highest levels, he winds up destroying galaxies, reigniting stars, and shaking the multiverse.

It is literally insane to suggest that one member of this team can fight Odin and be significant on their own or even in a group. The only time he physically manhandles these lesser beings is when they're his sons and he's showing the Asgardian equivalent of tough love.

Who here can withstand Odin's blasts if the people I mentioned above can't? And the shields you speak of would be taxed before long, assuming they even hold up to begin with.

And that's assuming Odin just shoots people and doesn't use his other powers.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Raptor22
hey Jake u would probably know better than me, do u think that the amulet and spell strange used to cut Thor off from the Odin force would have any affect on Odin?

Not sure. I think you could make a case either way; if multiple skyfathers "vetoed" Odin and his wouldbe ragestomp of the planet, I wouldn't be surprised if they cut him off from his own power. Conversely, you could argue that because Thor wasn't the originator of the Odin Force and wasn't fully intune with it, its success wouldn't be nearly the same on Odin himself.

Raptor22
Not sure. I think you could make a case either way; if multiple skyfathers "vetoed" Odin and his wouldbe ragestomp of the planet, I wouldn't be surprised if they cut him off from his own power. Conversely, you could argue that because Thor wasn't the originator of the Odin Force and wasn't fully intune with it, its success wouldn't be nearly the same on Odin himself. thanks for ur input. I figured that there is a small chance of it working but even less of a chance of them getting the amulet on him. Not a strategy to bet everything on but more of a last ditch if nothing else works kind of move. Though im not sure what better plan they would use first or if anyone would survive long enough to implement it.

Don Corleone
Odin with Gungir

vs

Yellow Jacket
Wasp
Captain America
Spiderman
Worldbreaker Hulk
Sentry (full power)
Wolverine
She Hulk
Red Hulk (current)
Red She Hulk
Professor X
Namor
Dr. Strange (current)
Magneto

No BFR

Fight in NYC

Can Odin stop time?

hunbu04
It was stated by the writer of Siege that if Voided Sentry fight Zeus Senrty will be having a bad day. That prove everything. The same X-man that got own by Ares on panel

Colossus-Big C
does marvel earth include PC Characters?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Can Odin stop time?

Yes.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
does marvel earth include PC Characters?

I'm not sure how the Crisis effected Marvel Earth.

no expression

zopzop
Odin with Gungir

vs

Yellow Jacket
Wasp
Captain America
Spiderman
Worldbreaker Hulk
Sentry (full power)
Wolverine
She Hulk
Red Hulk (current)
Red She Hulk
Professor X
Namor
Dr. Strange (current)
Magneto

No BFR

Fight in NYC

Blood and Thunder THOR could take out the majority of this Team. WTF are they gonna do vs a Skyfather? laughing

carver9
Odin wins. The only one that could do anything to Odin is Hulk and PROBABLY Sentry. The thing about this is, they will not get the chance. Odin stomps and 95% of this team is fodder.

PillarofOsiris
Thor is not taking this team down.

cdtm
Classic Stephan Strange that countered each gem in the Gauntlet could make it a fight.

Too bad the crappy Strange is here instead. sad

Don Corleone
Yes.

Ya, I know. I was just asking the OP if it was allowed here because it would be a bigger stomp.

JakeTheBank
Tbh, I don't think he needs time manipulation to run through this team.

Endless Mike
Odin

elcarloz
FF bring Franklin and Odin is screwed haha

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by cdtm
Classic Stephan Strange that countered each gem in the Gauntlet could make it a fight.

Too bad the crappy Strange is here instead. sad Not on his own he couldn't.

90 percent of this team gets one shotted.

Franklin would then clean up Odin, and then Tiamut would come out of nowhere and do nothing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.