Big Names vs No Names

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor
World War Hulk
Iron Man (Hulkbuster armor)
Magneto
Wolverine
Spiderman
Captain America

Vs

Sersi
Black Bolt
quasar
Beta Ray Bill

No BFR

Marvel's big names vs Marvel's no names (as far as casual comics fans go).

carver9
Lol. This fight isn't even fair.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Lol. This fight isn't even fair.

not really if bb screams of the bat they level the field

Wolverine
Spiderman
Captain America
and to a lesser extent Iron Man (Hulkbuster armor) are all pretty much fodder anyway

Existere
Eh, I'll take team 2 more often than not.

PillarofOsiris
Sersi can beat all of team 1 by herself minus Thor. The other 3 on her team are more than enough to bring down Thor.

The Sorrow
Team 2 ftw

Bouboumaster
Thor and Hulk are the two biggest guns, but not so far behind, you got BRB, Black Bolt, Quasar, and finally, Sersi. Iron Man can't do jack shit against anyone of those four, and he's the third most powerful dude on his team.

Newjak
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thor and Hulk are the two biggest guns, but not so far behind, you got BRB, Black Bolt, Quasar, and finally, Sersi. Iron Man can't do jack shit against anyone of those four, and he's the third most powerful dude on his team. I would say he's fourth behind Magento

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Newjak
I would say he's fourth behind Magento

Looks like you need to open up the latest AvX stick out tongue

Newjak
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Looks like you need to open up the latest AvX stick out tongue I did, and I think it showed that without a solid time of prep and readiness Tony is a notch below, even with the prep Magento made mention that Tony was weakening while Magento was getting stronger stick out tongue

DarkSaint85

Heh, prove that the Hulkbuster armour has this...it was designed for the Hulk, not Mags :-p

Dream Stuff
Team 2.

No one survives Sersi's first thought but Thor and possibly Hulk (though I've never seen proof, I've been told repeatedly that he has transmutation-resistance feats somewhere). Thor is obviously screwed on his own.

abhilegend
Which showed that magnus is more powerful than a prepped tony.

Cogito
Originally posted by abhilegend
Which showed that magnus is more powerful than a prepped tony.

Meh, Magnus amped by a star and several planets lost a bout of fisticuffs with an unamped Tony.

Blight
Where's Carter?

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by Cogito
Meh, Magnus amped by a star and several planets lost a bout of fisticuffs with an unamped Tony.

It seemed to me more like Mags got distracted by Phoenix and stopped fighting.

Cogito
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
It seemed to me more like Mags got distracted by Phoenix and stopped fighting.

The distinction between "lost" and "gave up because he didn't give a shit" was certainly blurred, yes.

Flyattractor
I have never understood the fanboywhap for magneto.
he is such a boring character.

Existere
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I have never understood the fanboywhap for magneto.
he is such a boring character. lol. You don't need to like every character, but not understanding how well developed and layered a villain Magneto is and has consistently been for decades is funny.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Existere
lol. You don't need to like every character, but not understanding how well developed and layered a villain Magneto is and has consistently been for decades is funny.
thumb up
There is a reason why magnus is one of the greatest comic book characters of all time.

carver9
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
Team 2.

No one survives Sersi's first thought but Thor and possibly Hulk (though I've never seen proof, I've been told repeatedly that he has transmutation-resistance feats somewhere). Thor is obviously screwed on his own.

I posted plenty of scans proving this.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by abhilegend
thumb up
There is a reason why magnus is one of the greatest comic book characters of all time.
And that would be........?

It must be the purple man diaper.

leonidas
prolly team 2 more often than not. overall greater versatility for a non-prepped battle. hulkbuster armor is likley one of the weakest choices that he could have made. he's essentially relegated himself to a brick and against team2 a brick is the very last thing that is needed. spidey/cap/logan are all useless. their best bet is to all mags to use the adamantium inside logan, and cap's shield as weapons. but it wouldn't happen with everyone in character.

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by carver9
I posted plenty of scans proving this.

Then I must have missed them. Link? Thread title?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.