New JLA member

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
I just noticed that the JLA never had a brick on their team. If you had to chose a brick character in DC to put on the JLA, who would it be?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
I just noticed that the JLA never had a brick on their team. If you had to chose a brick character in DC to put on the JLA, who would it be?

Blair Wind

laughing

-Pr-

GTFO.

carver9
Lol...almost every team had a Hulk like character on the team but the Justice League. That's why I'm asking. I know you so well Jake, I thought you was going to give me that smiley but I knew you was going to say something sarcastic about my thread.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
GTFO.

Lolololol...what's wrong with my thread? I was serious when I made this thread.

-Pr-
Lol...almost every team had a Hulk like character on the team but the Justice League. That's why I'm asking. I know you so well Jake, I thought you was going to give me that smiley.

Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Aquaman have all at one point filled the role of brick in the JLA.

Seriously.

JakeTheBank
Orion, Barda, Captain Marvel, Power Girl...

Hyperion Prime

Damn it carver laughing

carver9
Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Aquaman have all at one point filled the role of brick in the JLA.

Seriously.

I understand that but they have other abilities. Just close my amazing thread Pr. My answer would have been Grundy.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Orion, Barda, Captain Marvel, Power Girl...

You know what I mean Jake.

-Pr-
I understand that but they have other abilities. Just close my amazing thread Pr. My answer would have been Grundy.

What amazing thread? You finally made one?

carver9
What amazing thread? You finally made one?

Lol...this thread that you all have ruined. Whatever. My thread asked a simple question.

-Pr-
Lol...this thread that you all have ruined. Whatever. My thread asked a simple question.

A simply redundant one.

Martian_mind
Blue Devil, Nuke, Tasmanian Devil ETC....

You're wrong broo.

Blight
This isn't a versus. shouldn't it be moved.... off a cliff?

carver9
Originally posted by Blight
This isn't a versus. shouldn't it be moved.... off a cliff?

laughing out loud

abhilegend
Wow carter, just wow.

Diesldude

DieslDude? big grin

Cogito
Hey guys, stop busting on my boy Carter sneer

carver9
Sigh...wow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.