Magneto vs Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
go!

guy222
eternal

abhilegend
Magnus.

Hulkbuster1
Magneto Ftw!

Mshinu
Mags wins.

PillarofOsiris
Sersi turns all metal in the area to wood. Then turns magneto into an any and steps on him.

PillarofOsiris
Or turns his helmet into a cookie them mind rapes him while eating the cookie.

PillarofOsiris
Not to mention how does magneto kill someone who reforms after being completely disintegrated?

leonidas
depends if she can transmute through his shields. eternals still likely have iron in their blood as well though i suppose she could transform herself. not sure she would do that right at the start though. i think sersi is more powerful overall, but i think mags is a lot smarter and is actually better with his powers. this would make for a great battle in a comic imo.

PillarofOsiris
She has so many more options than magneto. She's shown her strength is comparable to herc and Thor (even higher than herc)...Thor has physically powered through magnetos shields. Besides there's nothing to prove magnetos shields could stop her transmuting ability. I don't see why they would.

guy222
amongst the most powerful eternals

Bouboumaster
Sersi destroy him

Mshinu
Magneto.

Exodus matched Sersi in bloodties and could do so "forever". Prof X at the same time remarked Ex was trying to fill the boots of Mags and not powerful enough.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Mshinu
Magneto.

Exodus matched Sersi in bloodties and could do so "forever". Prof X at the same time remarked Ex was trying to fill the boots of Mags and not powerful enough.

I highly doubt u want me to list the people who have owned magneto.

Dream Stuff
Sersi stomps yet again. There are literally unlimited ways for her to win and her control over her own matter should offer her resistance to Magneto's more esoteric attacks.

leonidas
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
She has so many more options than magneto. She's shown her strength is comparable to herc and Thor (even higher than herc)...Thor has physically powered through magnetos shields. Besides there's nothing to prove magnetos shields could stop her transmuting ability. I don't see why they would.

what? she is NOT stronger than herc. she slammed him to the ground and pis had him ko'd/out of the fight. incidentally, mags's powers ALSO overpowered herc's physical ability. sersi most certainly would not overpowermags' his shield physically though. could she affect it with her own energy control--which is substantial? perhaps, but he's likely at least her equal as regards energy control.

and his shields may well hinder her transmuting powers--shields often play havok with powers in ways that don't necessarily make sense

sersi is powerful, she is someone i like a lot and know very well, but....lately she has been getting wanked WAY too much methinks. she most certainly does not destroy mags. at all. anyone who thinks so has only read forum speak about her, or doesn't know mags very well. this is without question a very good match.

abhilegend
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I highly doubt u want me to list the people who have owned magneto.
List them.

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas
what? she is NOT stronger than herc. she slammed him to the ground and pis had him ko'd/out of the fight. incidentally, mags's powers ALSO overpowered herc's physical ability. sersi most certainly would not overpowermags' his shield physically though. could she affect it with her own energy control--which is substantial? perhaps, but he's likely at least her equal as regards energy control.

and his shields may well hinder her transmuting powers--shields often play havok with powers in ways that don't necessarily make sense

sersi is powerful, she is someone i like a lot and know very well, but....lately she has been getting wanked WAY too much methinks. she most certainly does not destroy mags. at all. anyone who thinks so has only read forum speak about her, or doesn't know mags very well. this is without question a very good match.

This...

And by the way, Magneto doesn't have many lowshowings hell, does he have any besides his classic ft where he got arrested?

Flyattractor
Didn't Maggy just recently take on a transmuter?

Mshinu
Originally posted by carver9
This...

And by the way, Magneto doesn't have many lowshowings hell, does he have any besides his classic ft where he got arrested?

His lowest showings must be having been snikt`d several times by Wolverine. Pretty low for someone who should smell his metal miles away, not to mention detecting teleporters before they appear.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Didn't Maggy just recently take on a transmuter?

Do you mean Proteus? He is a reality warper.

carver9
His lowest showings must be having been snikt`d several times by Wolverine. Pretty low for someone who should smell his metal miles away, not to mention detecting teleporters before they appear.

Wolverine stabbing him isn't a low showing though.

Flyattractor

All I can recall is that it took place on a meteor in orbit or something and the "Warper" was deformed.

I don't know. I can't keep up with the various 50 X titles that come out every week.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.