SilverAge Superman vs. Classic Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulkbuster1
All powers in play

namorsubby
Superman

Endless Mike
Supes via speedblitz

Hulkbuster1
HMM silver surfer not easy superman has stated that if his solar powers get remove cellular level he dies and surfer is faster than light and can just either blow up sun or with his molecular power drain even change sun to red or kryptonite.
Am afraid surfer wins.

DarkSaint85
Does Superman get his super knitting powers?

Endless Mike
Surfer is not faster. This Superman flies to the end of the multiverse and back in seconds.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
HMM silver surfer not easy superman has stated that if his solar powers get remove cellular level he dies and surfer is faster than light and can just either blow up sun or with his molecular power drain even change sun to red or kryptonite.
Am afraid surfer wins.
No to all of these.Originally posted by Endless Mike
Surfer is not faster. This Superman flies to the end of the multiverse and back in seconds.
He can react at those speed too.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Surfer is not faster. This Superman flies to the end of the multiverse and back in seconds. oh but like I said surfer can destroy sun,make sun red, make sun kryptonite or even supes cells to become kryptonite energy and he can drain him thus killing him as supes stated. granted superman has been poision by kryptonite yet talk,move fought like nothing, and he can store energy even without sun. am still going with surfer.

abhilegend
oh but like I said surfer can destroy sun,make sun red, make sun kryptonite or even supes cells to become kryptonite energy and he can drain him thus killing him as supes stated. granted superman has been poision by kryptonite yet talk,move fought like nothing, and he can store energy even without sun. am still going with surfer.
Surfer has done nothing what you just described and this superman doesn't absorbs solar energy, that's post crisis superman.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by abhilegend
Surfer has done nothing what you just described and this superman doesn't absorbs solar energy, that's post crisis superman. Sorry than i guess surfer is in trouble but i thought i read he had powers to change molecules and cosmic power?

question if silver age isnt solar power than where does he get power am sure red sun affected him?

abhilegend
Sorry than i guess surfer is in trouble but i thought i read he had powers to change molecules and cosmic power?

question if silver age isnt solar power than where does he get power am sure red sun affected him?
Superman was immune to any transmutation save magical. His power cosmic is just another name to his energies.
It awakened his latent powers with the help of earth's lesser gravity, that's why red sun used to depower him so fast. It just severs the connection between him and the yellow sun.

namorsubby
SA supes will sneeze his face off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.