Kill Jar-Jar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rave
I want to kill Jar-Jar.How do you want Jar-Jar to die?

GordonSkywalker
Please tell me he isn't going to be in the next film?

Corran
We could tell you that, but we may be lying as we don't know.

Catch 22
How original..... sleep

GordonSkywalker
Maybe Palpy takes him on a long walk on the Senate grounds...and loses him just as Jar Jar starts to get annoying! After all, he seems to be patient in his plans of conquest. So he probably won't start to be annoyed by him until the start of the third installment!

Rave
lol.Anyway I think he's going to be in the next movie.

Captain REX
I've heard this before, and I found a website awhile ago where you could talk this out with other Jar Jar haters. Queeq will probably close this with his anti-anti-Jar-Jar rule.

GordonSkywalker
"Bye, Representative Binks...thanks for all you've done!"- Supreme Chancellor Palpatine showing his gratitude for Jar Jar nominating him to use 'emergency powers' for the upcoming war. WE never saw him again.lol!

Julie
uh....I don't hate the character that much to want him dead....a bit of an annoyance though.....
hhmmmm

Novithiliel
I have a friend who likes Jar Jar.....she would be upset if he dies........But me.....don't know...he is sometimes irritating and annoyance.......we'll see if he's going to die or noterm

GordonSkywalker
They can do anything they want with Jar Jar, just don't let the Ewoks show up again!

ToMacco
Jar Jar Binks is the last thing on my mind when I think about Episode III.

Captain REX
Same here, though I really don't care if we see him again or not.

GordonSkywalker
He should get an award for lasting this long!

Julie
life is reward enough

GordonSkywalker
Very philosophical Julie.

dark_tidus
Jar-Jar should certainly kill himself when he would see he gave the power to Palpatine.
(Sorry for the english, I'm french) big grin

GordonSkywalker
Don't apologise my new friend. It takes all kinds to make this world go round.....and I happen to agree with you regarding Jar Jar. I still quite like my satirical posts from earlier in this discussion!

Member.
*jar jar gets slain by anakin's saber* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, cries Padme. "i'll finish u next, my beloved" anakin says cynically. *OB1 joins in the fray. *OB1 swings into action lighting his saber up and enters an intense saber fight with anakin* "Anakin, listen to me, stop this madness while u still can!" OB1 shouts while blocking anakin's blows. " u fool", anakin replies, " u can't stop me", *anakin flies over OB1 and lands behind him, ob1 does a twirl and swings his saber a full 360 degrees, blocking anakin's saber while being the agressor at the same time* "Anakin, u have a family: padme, ur son and daughter!" ob1 shouts out above the sound of saber against saber. "they mean nothing to me!" anakin argues back, "i have a new family now"... to be continuedstick out tongueHappy Dance

GordonSkywalker
Fantastic, Member!

Member.
smile, i don't know my own intelligenceeek!

GordonSkywalker
Nonsense! You're very astute.

Member.
w00tbig grinstick out tonguemaybe i should write more SW stories...hm...

GordonSkywalker
Yes you got a brilliant mind there!

Member.
hm...got me thinking therebig grin

GordonSkywalker
Yes the ability to utilise brain power of such magnitude is most significant in matters of the Force. wink

Originaljedi
Jar Jar in microwave, Mesa Jar Jar Binks Mesa ruined Star Wars, No Ani dono chopen off me haid smokin'

GordonSkywalker
Poor Jar Jar....I still like my ideas better! Palpatine finally loses him in the forests of Naboo or something!

Julie
a a humanitarian.....or a gungan sympathizer

GordonSkywalker
Difficult to say....

Julie
both perhaps?

cookies2006
Why would anybody want to kill jarjar?

Originaljedi
In a microwave,
In a choke hold,
by a plane, by a train.
No one trully knows, but really cares!
That Jar Jar Bink's land's in a snare! wink

Off with his head Ani! evil face

Member.
lol, jar jar either dies or disappears, mostly dies.

cookies2006
Well he gits out of every other situation.

GordonSkywalker
His luck may soon run out.....

cookies2006
could be.?

GordonSkywalker
Seeing as he is now in politics as Padme's understudy, he is bound to be working with a certain Supreme Chancellor who is eventually going to lose it with the Gungan diplomat and get rid of him.

cookies2006
Get rid of him or get RID or him.

GordonSkywalker
I don't see the difference other than the size of the letters here.

cookies2006
rid is to be fired. and RID is to make him extinct.

GordonSkywalker
Oh I think Palpatine will get RID of Binks by losing him in a forest inhabited by Ewoks. No wait, only kidding. BUt yes seriously Jar Jar will become extinct as you call it.

cookies2006
Thats just mean. Hes not even annoying to me anymore.

Member.
when jar jar faces vader, jar jar=dead.

Julie
that's one way to look at it

GordonSkywalker
Why would Jar Jar have to do anything that might involve Vader in the first place!

Julie
well....if ANi decides to kill jar jar as vader then the two would have to have something to do with each other

justinday15
Well if thats the case, Vader would take him apart blind folded.

GordonSkywalker
Or maybe(here I go again)Anakin is the one who takes Jar Jar on a long walk on the senate grounds and manages to "accidentally" lose him! He would secretly be doing the bidding of his new master Palpatine who was tired of hearing the Gungan talk all throughout dinner! So this was the first errand Anakin had to do to win the blessing of Palpy so he could be his new apprentice! (I admit this is one craaazy idea but it is late here so I am a bit tired!)

Darth Vicious
Whatup everyone, i havent read all the posts on this one but i do want Jar Jar to be back on EP3 just so he can die a horrific, sick and detaile way, maybe the Sith could rip him limb from limb and then feed his limbs while he was somewhat alive to wantas and that would make the $8.50 admissions ticket which hurts now all worth it, Kill Jar Jar!

GordonSkywalker
That is more than a bit disgusting! Jar jar might be annoying but surely we don't want to see something horrific happen to him? Do we?

Darth Vicious
Actually i think tha we do, lol. at the very least have some new beast eat him or something. I couldve been such a great Sith Lord, i have such inventive ways of dealing with my enemies, specially annoying aliens who just wont go away!

LaurenE147
I think Jar Jar should get to die doing something really heroic. The Gungans should make a little statue in the sacred place.

Captain REX
Speaking of statues, he smashed one in the HoloNetNews.net site. It was supposed to be a diplomatic gesture of some planet offering an ice sculpture to the Republic as a sign of alliance or something like that, and Jar-Jar smashed it. Stupid Jar-Jar...

GordonSkywalker
He does try and he has lots of...promise?

LaurenE147
If he didn't talk funny and bump into stuff, no one would think he was annoying. If you strip away the voice and the clumsiness he's not really that bad.

Member.
the key word there is "if", i doubt the producers would do such a thinglaughing out loud but yea, he wouldn't be so annoying. jar-jar probably gonna die like the rest.

LaurenE147
A reminder to Anakin of his beloved Padme. Therefore he must go.

Do you think Vader will retain his love for Padme after he turns or will he break every single contact with his former self?

GordonSkywalker
It is perfectly feasible he will begin to supress his inner emotions involving any love he had for her. It is alo suggested her death will be the breaking point for him and then he will fully transform into the dreaded and evil Darth Vader Lord of the Sith.

LaurenE147
That would seem the most feasible but I've always hoped that he would retain his love for her.

cookies2006
I think he still loves her but the dark side consumes him completely!

GordonSkywalker
{I really ain't a good one to ask}

cookies2006
What?

GordonSkywalker
{I ain't a good one to ask. I am burned out from too many Padmes right now}

LaurenE147
{why do you speak in brackets?}

GordonSkywalker
{Because I like to?}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.