Cyclops vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Prep-Man
Cyclops.

jalek moye
I need to actually think about this one

Damborgson
Iron Fist for being easily more badass

Sixth_Winged
Depends on how far apart. til 10 meters I'll take fist. more than that i'll take cyke.

cdtm
Has IF ever taken Cykes optic blast?

Because sometimes, his IF can block or absorb energy. He's even done it with magic energy back in Claremonts run.

guy222
cyke

Kid Kurdy
Cyclops.

Much smarter than Iron Fist on his best day too.

Mshinu
The Mighty Danny punches the optic blast right back at Cyke, altering the frequncy so Scott ain`t immune and KO`s him.

namorsubby
I'd take cyclops.

Greysen93
Probably Cyclops even though I dislike him

vansonbee
6/10 Cyclops for the range!

Close up fight, Iron Fist 8/10

jalek moye
Originally posted by cdtm
Has IF ever taken Cykes optic blast?

Because sometimes, his IF can block or absorb energy. He's even done it with magic energy back in Claremonts run.

Seeing as it's just concussive force energy, I'm pretty sure Danny can block it. But Scott can make it really hard to do so.

JakeTheBank
Cyclops has the range advantage, a great tactical mind, and the skills to meld all that together to be incredibly devastating in a fight. Slim is a dangerous costumer to be sure.

Iron Fist wins 10/10.

dmills
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Cyclops has the range advantage, a great tactical mind, and the skills to meld all that together to be incredibly devastating in a fight. Slim is a dangerous costumer to be sure.

Iron Fist wins 10/10.

Lmao!

abhilegend

Iron Fist wins 10/10.
laughing

jalek moye

Iron Fist wins 10/10. thumb up Agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.