Chacha is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zoom3
Who here thinks that chacha is unreliable and useless?

And if you don't, I'd like to see your arguement on why it's not.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by zoom3
Who here thinks that chacha is unreliable and useless?

And if you don't, I'd like to see your arguement on why it's not. Well obviously it's useless. How can one make use of something like Chacha?

Digi
I mean, I'm not the biggest fan of the Latin dances, but it's fun to watch when you have two solid performers working their mojo. Why the hate?

I'm a much bigger fan of traditional swing, though. East coast, west coast, lindy hop, balboa, blues, that sort of thing.

rudester
http://cdn.mos.totalfilm.com/images/d/dance-with-me-470-75.jpg

I love it when Venesa Williams cha-cha's...

Insomniatric
I don't get chacha anymore because I have T-mobile. That sucks because I'm the one who started using chacha in my area and told a bunch of people about it.

Anyway, it's better than KGB. You have to pay for that, it takes like FOREVER to answer the question, and their answer is usually wrong. Chacha (for me) was fast and right most of the time.

crystalmaden
I learned cha-cha when I was in high school. We danced that on our Physical Education.

Yurika
Hard to learn for me, but i like to watch people dance that.

the ninjak
The Cha Cha is for the flamboyant.
And I can't dance anyways so I look like Elaine when she dances when I try anything like that.
5xi4O1yi6b0

Digi
Originally posted by the ninjak
The Cha Cha is for the flamboyant.

Ooh, dancing stereotypes. This is new.

I know a lot of different dances, and know others who do as well. Cha-cha isn't for any kind of person. As mentioned above, it's not my favorite, but that's due more to my lack of experience with it, not anything inherent in the dance itself.

Omega Vision
http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz41/Jdukverst/trollchacha.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.