Young Justice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Because I think there should be a thread for this in the actual Animations forum.

And since today marked the start of season 2, it seemed right to start it now if ever.

Thoughts on the new season so far?

TheAuraAngel
It was okay. Same problem I had with the later Justice League though: Too many heroes.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Nephthys
Because I think there should be a thread for this in the actual Animations forum.

And since today marked the start of season 2, it seemed right to start it now if ever.

Thoughts on the new season so far?

Haven't watched the last episode (season 2), but I've been in love with the series since the start. It's been such a great journey and they ended season 1 (admittedly only just last week - for the English speaking countries at least) with a bang. Can't wait to see this episode.

Nephthys
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
It was okay. Same problem I had with the later Justice League though: Too many heroes.

We'll see who the core characters are now but from the looks of it I'll probably agree. There were too many at the end of the last season imo, and theres more now. But its still a great show imo. And JLU was an amazing show despite the huge cast. If they can balance all the characters like that one did its A-OK in my books.

marwash22
haven't watched the season 2 premier yet, but i will completely disagree with the premise that there were too many heroes in the JLU toon; that show was amazing. They integrated the cast in fine fashion and it was very well balanced. Dunno what the problem is unless you just didn't like or care about some of the secondary characters.

TheAuraAngel
I didn't bother watching it lol.

Nephthys
You didn't watch JLU? Damn you missed out. Its far superior to the regular JL cartoon by a country mile. Its not even a competition.

marwash22
I didn't bother watching it lol. impressive feat, talking out of your ass. 313

TheAuraAngel
If you have a shit ton of heroes, what's the point? The villains can't feasibly handle every single person. It just kills all the tension for me. Good guys don't lose of course but if you have a ton of heroes, the idea of the villains winning comes off as more laughable than anything.

marwash22
no expression

you read naruto and bleach, yet this is your logic? both of those series have large rosters of good guys... who are challenged by large rosters of bad guys; why do you find the setup more believable in manga than in the western cartoons?

TheAuraAngel
It is a problem in Bleach. But you underestimate how much I like Rukia. I watched the early Justice League but it was mostly for the action. I didn't like anyone in that show lol.

In Naruto, the threat is more complex than a random supervillain. Granted, having never watched JLU, I can't say they never faced any complex threat. I don't know if they did. But the boring characters didn't make me want to stick around and see...well more boring characters.

marwash22
oh ok, so it's pretty much that you simply aren't into the characters. fair enough.

TheAuraAngel
That and I like letting good things die. Comics don't know how to die.

Neither does Bleach but eh, Rukia. :T

marwash22
http://gifsoup.com/view/258007/jaw-drop-o.gif

Whoa! Had no idea they were doing a timeskip. I don't mind (in fact, i like) the new additions, but the timeskip is shocking; I thought it would eventually happen, but no this soon. I'm going to miss Grayson and Wally's chemistry.

Nephthys
It is a problem in Bleach. But you underestimate how much I like Rukia. I watched the early Justice League but it was mostly for the action. I didn't like anyone in that show lol.

In Naruto, the threat is more complex than a random supervillain. Granted, having never watched JLU, I can't say they never faced any complex threat. I don't know if they did. But the boring characters didn't make me want to stick around and see...well more boring characters.

They face a complex threat. Its not something they can just punch away or beat through force of numbers.

And there are great characters in JLU. The Question is a certified BAMF.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by marwash22
http://gifsoup.com/view/258007/jaw-drop-o.gif

Whoa! Had no idea they were doing a timeskip. I don't mind (in fact, i like) the new additions, but the timeskip is shocking; I thought it would eventually happen, but no this soon. I'm going to miss Grayson and Wally's chemistry.

I didn't expect it at all either. I'm torn between my initial like for the concept (seeing Nightwing and Blue Beetle was awesome) and my unanswered questions - where are Aqualad, Flash, and Artemis? Did Red Arrow ever find his "father" Speedy?

I guess it just means I'll be even more hooked.

The Big O
So who's the new lineup?

KingD19
Zatanna and Rocket have officially joined the Justice League.

Young Justice is the team who didn't join the JL yet. Comprises of - Nightwing(Dick Grayson), Robin(Tim Drake), Lagoon Boy, Miss Martian, Wonder Girl, Batgirl, Blue Beetle, Beast Boy, Bumblebee, Superboy and Mal Duncan as mission control.

Kid Flash, Aqualad and Red Arrow are unaccounted for so far, but will more than likely be revealed a few episodes in.

Also, M'Gann is now in a relationship with Lagoon Boy instead of Conner, and he still seems pretty pissed about it.

Nephthys
That we know about:

B01-Nightwing
B04-Superboy
B05-Miss Martian
B12-Robin (Tim Drake)
B17-Bumblebee
B19-Beast Boy
B22-Blue Beetle
Mal Duncan (Herald)
Wonder Girl
Batgirl
Lagoon Boy
Wolf

And currently, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Artemis and Red Arrow's whereabouts are unknown, though Red Arrow is likely still searching for Speedy and Aqualad can be seen here on some merchandising.

Also There a video game called Young Justice: Legacy coming out that will explain what happened in the timeskip. It has the tagline of "One will rise. One will fall. One will die." What this means is up for speculation.

My bet: From the look of Aqualads armor he might join Black Mantra (his father) and become a villian, making Robin have to take charge of the team. Either Wally or Artemis will die.

Edit: Beaten like a filthy whore..... ;_;

marwash22
EDIT:

...beaten by two filthy whores.

Connor will probably (most definitely) end up with Cassie.

KingD19

Edit: Beaten like a filthy whore..... ;_;

The filthiest. cool

Nephthys
Another possibility: Jason Todd (the second Robin) will die, just like he did in the comics.

Since theres 6 unknown playable heroes in the game.

Robtard
Despite the changes, still one of my favorite current cartoons.

Nephthys
What the **** did MM do at the end? http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/images/smilies/psyduck.gif

Nephthys
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luin1wKex61qd9vomo1_r1_1280.png

"I turned evil before it was cool."

KingD19
What the **** did MM do at the end? http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/images/smilies/psyduck.gif

She lobotomized the Krolotean General and ripped the info from his brain abou the 16 hours.

KingD19
Oh, Aqualad...poooor Aqualad.

Nephthys
Miss Martian is definately going over to the Dark Side.

And that Gordan Godfrey guy seems like a real worm.

KingD19
She was just a bit too casual at ripping his brain out.

Nephthys
From what I've read she planted the bomb.

And she mind****s a supervillian next week.

Also judging from the Krolateians reactions in the first ep and that the one dude said he was 'attacked by one of the Competators Warriors', I'm guessing the Competetors are the Reach.

Zack Fair
Do you guys know where I can watch this show?

Nephthys
http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Young-Justice_24815/season_2/episode_3/video-results/

Nephthys
Poor Batman.

Robtard
IMO, it's going to be lame if Kid Flash shows up and he's evil. They set up Artemis and Aqualad with the "our parents are evil, so I might as well be evil too" premise, will be lame if it's a 3rd member of the team.

KingD19
Well I hope Artemis hasn't turned to the dark side too. And Flash would beat Wally's ass if he tried to turn evil.

marwash22
At this point Wally is probably too powerful to be on the team and has gone solo.

Nephthys
Or he put a ring on Artemis' finger and is making babies.

.... laughing

marwash22
lol. i'd love to see a little Iris running around.

Placidity
Poor Batman.

lol

Nephthys
I guess no-one cares about this show anymore since as of yet no-ones uploaded the new ep. Cmon internet, don't fail me now! Korra's been up for ages! angryfist

TheAuraAngel
Watch it on T.V?

Nephthys
I'm English and it doesn't air in Britain.

TheAuraAngel
Then you have not earned it. vin

Nephthys
I can't belive they uploaded crappy Thundercats and not YJ. Laem. I guess I'll catch up with that crap while I wait.

Edit: Holy shit, Snarf still exists.

TheAuraAngel
Better shows tend to take priority.

Nephthys
YJ>Thundercats though.

Nephthys
It finally went up. Pretty decent episode. Roy's angst-fest was kind of lame, but at least it got us to see Wally, Artemis and Cheshire. Its good to see that she's still as smug and awesome as ever. Now she just needs to ditch that whiner and hook up with her sister just like in my sexual fantasies.

Blue Beetle is also pretty cool. My theory on the Reach being the Light's ally have been all but confirmed now. Sorry to spoil that.

KingD19
Is the guy who took down the golem the Red Beetle? or Black Beetle? Whatever color he is.

Nephthys
Thats my guess. It definately looked like he had the same gun Jaime had.

I wonder how Sportsmaster mindfvcked those guys.

KingD19
I dunno, but Connor obviously recognized it as a similar technique to what M'Gann has started doing when she just don't give a f*ck anymore.

Nephthys
Looks like M'gann's mindfvcks are quite long lasting if not permenent. Psimon is still catatonic. Edit: Whoops, spoke too soon.

Also, I think a Blue Beetle spin-off would be cool.

marwash22
i like Jaime, but not enough for entire episodes to feature him. The Alpha team part of the episode was great tho.

marwash22
Awesome episodes. Loved the exchange between Connor and M'gann. Solid stand alone episode but it also served to reveal that Kal is undercover! I'm usually pretty good at seeing through stuff like that but i was pretty convinced that he had gone over to the light so to speak. I also thought he actually killed Artemis... i figured she would be revived somehow, but i was definitely convinced that Kal had gutted her. Good job by the writers on that front.

The plot is very good this season, better than season 1 even.

KingD19
This is one of the shows that's seemingly all action but has so much going on behind the scenes it's ridiculous.

Nephthys
Good god that Godfrey guy has an annoying voice. Every word is a sneer unto itself.

marwash22
Tim Curry is awesome.

Nephthys
Wow, Lagoon Boy is a freaking douche. Which makes him the perfect guy for Miss Mindrapist.

I'm very impressed of the plot of this episode. It was smart and tightly written. I loved the mole thing, even though it was obvious she wasn't dead from the start. Kal being undercover was a nice surprise though. This show is picking up and hitting its stride now imo.

And loved loved loved that shot of Kal rising from the water. He looked freaking demonic!

wakkawakkawakka
I think everyone knew Artemis wasn't going to die but I didn't see the double agent thing Kaldur pulled coming. I also like how Nightwing kind of implied he screwed Zatanna.

Oh and Kaldur's appearance out the water was awesome.

Too bad that YJ might be going on another hiatus for 3 months.

KingD19
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5fc3xisIB1qkdjnc.gif

Because f*** it all if that ain't menacing.

marwash22
MOTHA PHUCKIN' STATIC IS IN THE HOUSE!

Zack Fair
This show is great.

That is all.

Robtard
When does Season 3 air?

wakkawakkawakka
There still not done with Season 2.

Robtard
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
There still not done with Season 2.

What's up with the ****ing wait then?

Nephthys
They must have a ****ing awful producer or something. They did this in season 1 too. Twice iirc. Just stopped half-way through to give themselves time to make more episodes.

KingD19
Yeah, these hiatuses are ridiculous. Other shows finish entire seasons before they finish one. Thundercats is gonna be on season 2, Green Lantern season 2, Star Wars season whatever, and then YJ is not even gonna be halfway through it's second season.

Nephthys
Maybe the episodes take ages to create and some idiot just forced them to air them before they had finished the season. Either way, this makes them look really incompetent.

Zack Fair
As long as they don't ruin the pace/story telling by rushing them.

marwash22
new eps return today... FINALLY!

wakkawakkawakka
Well Young Justice was cool and stuff aside from the "Everybody Hate Connor" bit that happened.

Nephthys
Wow, missile launchers must be really loud for Luthor to have heard it from across the street and up a few floors.

wakkawakkawakka
Maybe he was able to find it based on Roy's position. Or just tracked the heat from the rocket by using a visor or something IDK

Even though he's evil and stuff Lex seems to be a rather chill guy.

Nephthys
No, he clearly hears the missile coming. It's how he hid behind his desk in time.

Yeah, Lex was pretty cool towards Conner as well.

wakkawakkawakka
Oh I forgot about that to be honest

I feel there should be a meme about this version of Lex somewhere.

Zack Fair
This version of Lex makes him all the more dangerous. His way with words and how he manipulates the younglings.

marwash22
yeah, that arm he gave Roy(Arsenal) probably ain't kosher.

Robtard
Dope, my cable box/DVR was replaced and I had no idea this show restarted until I came in here. Thanks, phags. Will be watching this tonight!

marwash22
you're welcome, Robtart.

vansonbee
What channel is this on?

Robtard
Cartoon Network

KingD19
Wow, missile launchers must be really loud for Luthor to have heard it from across the street and up a few floors.

Rocket launchers are incredibly loud. Unless they're just about out of the recommended firing range you can hear them. Especially all purpose ones like RPGs

wakkawakkawakka
Nobody has talked about Young Justice recently...hmmm oh well no expression

Nephthys
Dick is really pushing this.

But then again, Miss Martian could probably take most of Aqualads team by himself. Blue Beetle did pretty good against them.

KingD19
Despite what all has happened, it's still a good plan, and they more than likely won't find The Light out if it fails.

Robtard
Dick is really pushing this.

Hahahaaa.Ha.

the ninjak
HAAA heh.

vCadcBR95oU

KingD19
So dreadhead in the newest episode was clearly Static. How long till he gets his powers you think?

Nephthys
Newest episode?

wakkawakkawakka
The lastest one where Blue Beetle, Impulse, and Beast Boy are caught.

Nephthys
Ok.

But the episode that should have been up yesterday was put on itunes. Or can be seen here.

Green Lantern was also put up.

KingD19
Not that episode. I mean the episode where they escape Black Beetle and the Reach. The one that came on yesterday. And I think Miss M. Lobotomized Aqualad.

wakkawakkawakka
Ok.

But the episode that should have been up yesterday was put on itunes. Or can be seen here.

Green Lantern was also put up.

Really, cool I'll check it out.

Nephthys
Yeah I just saw that. Looks like Miss M got a serious wakeup call.

Blue Beetle is really freaking powerful. He managed a draw against a guy who wrecked an entire team.

KingD19
Well considering he was the one who ruined the world in Impulses future, and he was as big as Black Beetle, the blue scarab is likely in the same power range as the black one, he just refuses to use his full powers because of what'll happen.

wakkawakkawakka
This episode was awesome though I though that Blue Beetle becoming a hulking monster like the Black Beetle was due to another host being found and whatnot. Oh and I feel bad for Aqualad being brutalized like that

KingD19
It seems that way, but it's not. Black Beetle said they'd find another host to restart the Scarab. But later on he said he'd get Jaime in "The Mode", and Impulse said it was Jaime who went bad.

Robtard
I'm liking the new villains so far. I'm thinking they plan on backstabbing the members of The Light.

One thing I do find funny most times, all the Young Justicers have to do is call in Superman and he could clean house in most episodes. That would make for a boring show though.

KingD19
What I find funny is that after Superboy and Superman finally get good. They barely show any of the adults anymore.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm liking the new villains so far. I'm thinking they plan on backstabbing the members of The Light.

One thing I do find funny most times, all the Young Justicers have to do is call in Superman and he could clean house in most episodes. That would make for a boring show though.

Superman's and the rest of the Leagues big guns had to leave the planet to make up for what they did while under mind control.

Robtard
Superman's and the rest of the Leagues big guns had to leave the planet to make up for what they did while under mind control.

Ah, good call; had forgot about that. Even before that happened though.

Nephthys
DC loses the rights to milestone characters.

This might be why the show was pulled yesterday. mmm

marwash22
that's bad news. I hope it gets settled because i was looking forward to seeing Static.

Robtard
Show's been pulled? God damn it.

Nephthys
Until January. Maybe longer though depending on if they get the rights to the characters.

vansonbee
Will the continue to stream online or wait till January? I enjoyed the blue beetle episode. The Reach had the villain girl undercover in deep sleep, pretty smart thing to do. The good guys rescue everyone, except for blue beetle childhood friend. I'm guessing his childhood friend is black beetle.

Poor Aqua Lad, but I'm wondering what his father reaction to all this would be.

marwash22
Originally posted by vansonbee
The Reach had the villain girl undercover in deep sleep, pretty smart thing to do. what?

KingD19
Will the continue to stream online or wait till January? I enjoyed the blue beetle episode. The Reach had the villain girl undercover in deep sleep, pretty smart thing to do. The good guys rescue everyone, except for blue beetle childhood friend. I'm guessing his childhood friend is black beetle.

Poor Aqua Lad, but I'm wondering what his father reaction to all this would be.

I think they showed Black Beetle before his friend got captured.

vansonbee
what? I don't know her name, she a villain and was in the pod as well. When she was release from it, she helped Black Beetle, making it look like she was a double-agent. Understand?

KingD19
I don't know her name, she a villain and was in the pod as well. When she was release from it, she helped Black Beetle, making it look like she was a double-agent. Understand?

Shimmer.

And I don't think she was working with the Reach. She was working with the Light(low level), and got knocked into a pod, so they took her too. And then she got powers as a result and wanted revenge on YJ for what they'd done.

wakkawakkawakka
Hopefully the new episodes will come on this Saturday.

KingD19
They played Before the Dawn again, so it looks like the actual new episodes don't start till next week.

-Pr-
About ****ing time.

KingD19
Amen to that. They called YJ and Green Lantern new, but they were re-runs of the last new episode to air before the hiatus.

Now hopefully that their heads are out of their asses, we can see some actual show. I need my Static fix, and I wanna see Karma b1tchslap Miss Martian. Because if Kaldur is catatonic because of her...I'll be mad.

marwash22
Originally posted by KingD19
Because if Kaldur is catatonic because of her...I'll be mad. if it's permanent I'm gonna lose my goddamn mind.

KingD19
On wiki one of the episode lines is that Black Manta goes after her seeking revenge. So it might not be permanent, but looks like it's not going away in an instant either.

marwash22
there's an episode called "The Fix", maybe she (or MM) heals him.

edit: that's the title of the ep. you're talking about. If Manta is going after her, I'm guessing she won't have healed him at that point.

KingD19
Maybe it ends with him getting his brains back? I just hope he does because Kaldur is easily in my top 3 for good guys.

marwash22
This episode made me wanna see Despero vs Lobo.

Static Shock reference. excellent

M'gann is all sorts of shook up; hopefully it doesn't last long.

Mal put on the Guardian Mask! That was cool, but he doesn't have powers or his horn yet. His dynamic with Karen is pretty interesting, i wonder if their relationship will take a turn from the comic and they break up for good.

No Kaldur in this ep. sad

KingD19
I liked this episode, but it cements my theory that a lot of the heavy hitters have been toned down a whole lot. Captain Marvel, pretty much physically even with Superman got walked up and down like a street by Despero.

And I understand M'Gann being in shock. Her brain punching Aqualad finally made her realize how much of a ruthless b1tch she's been, in that she mind raped one of her best friends without even trying to figure out why he did what he did. She just wanted him to hurt.

marwash22
Hasn't Despero solo'd the league before? I thought Despero handling Cap was accurate.

I get it too, but it's weird that she would be afraid of doing damage to a bad guy who was beating the hell outta her friends.

KingD19
Certain versions of Despero. Like the Light/Flame of Pytar version has I think. But another version wasn't a team wrecker. But there's already evidence of them being watered down, like Superman not effortlessly lifting that bus in the first season with Superboy.

But yeah. Sometimes shock is funny.

-Pr-
Have to say I'm glad to see the show back; it's been a long time coming, but it was worth it.

I would have liked to see more dialogue from Despero (I mean, he was obviously intelligent), but other than that it was pretty solid.

marwash22
i would have liked it if Superman was on Earth so Despero could have smacked him around like he did with his clone. 313

Zack Fair
That is why Supes has dem minions.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2tk8zXRKy1qkb6keo1_500.gif

-Pr-
laughing out loud

Speaking of Superman though, I wouldn't mind him being back on Earth for a cameo or two. Especially seeing as his voice actor does every episode of the show anyway...

KingD19
Deathstroke makes an appearance!! Awww yeaH!!

wakkawakkawakka
Yeah..that made me smile too. Though I also glad that this episode wasn't filled with Superboy, who's one of my favorites but still can get pretty annoying at time.

So it looks like Kaldur's cover is about to be blown or whatnot.

KingD19
I understand Superboy's annoying qualities and why he has them, but you're right. It doesn't stop him from being annoying to know why.

And maybe, just maybe the Black Ops stuff he was trying so hard to hide got shattered beyond reproach by Psimon.

marwash22
- Yeah, Kaldur's about to be found out. Papa Manta's gonna be pissed, but i see it ending in one of two ways... Psimon puts a whammy on Kaldur to make him loyal to Papa Manta, or Psimon simply heals the damage, Kaldur is back to normal, and Papa Manta tries to convince Kaldur to turn naturally. Or maybe a 3 option and Psimon gets interrupted before finding anything out and M'gann is the one to actually "fix" him.

- Green Beetle?! Okay sure. I love that the show is continuing to do it's own thing and not sticking to script, but GB (B'arrz O'Ohm?) popping up at this exact moment is a bit too convenient, but it's cool nonetheless. Maybe he was watching for a while and only made his presence known now? Heh.

- Black Beetle is becoming a favorite character of mine.

- The kids in the pics (Lex's prospective team)... one is Static, one is Apache Chief, but who is the Asian kid and the bespectacled one? I couldn't tell if the Asian kid is a girl or boy. if it's a girl it could be Katana, if it's a boy it could be Samurai from the Superfriends... or what would make me happy, Karate Kid.

Blair Wind
Green Beetle?! Okay sure. I love that the show is continuing to do it's own thing and not sticking to script, but GB (B'arrz O'Ohm?) popping up at this exact moment is a bit too convenient, but it's cool nonetheless. Maybe he was watching for a while and only made his presence known now? Heh.

B'arrz O'Ohm sounds a lot like Barsoom (John Carter).

I'd like to believe this guy is good, but he's probably what causes Jaime to go full Reach. We already know that the Reach is good at manipulation and lies (working with humans to eventually rule over them) - why not create a spy to get closer to Blue Beetle? Or, even if he is a good guy, good intentions can lead to bad results.

Young Justice is by far the best cartoon series on TV right now. The only thing that is comparable is Avatar (which isn't on right now). TMNT has great character development, but the overall plot is weak.

marwash22
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I'd like to believe this guy is good, but he's probably what causes Jaime to go full Reach. We already know that the Reach is good at manipulation and lies (working with humans to eventually rule over them) - why not create a spy to get closer to Blue Beetle? Or, even if he is a good guy, good intentions can lead to bad results. Bart didn't know who he was, so for that to be true, Bart coming back in time has altered the way Jaime goes back on "mode".

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
Deathstroke makes an appearance!! Awww yeaH!!

Yeah, I liked that too. Don't care much for Sportsmaster, hoping he gets brushed to the sidelines and Deathstroke takes his spot on the show.

KingD19
Well considering he just cut his ties with the Light as their enforcer in attacking Manta, and Vandal pretty much admitted that they'd replaced him, we should see more of his awesomeness.

wakkawakkawakka
Young Justice was cool as always this week. I didn't get to see then end of it but the end of it but Deathstroke is awesome.

marwash22
Or maybe a 3 option and Psimon gets interrupted before finding anything out and M'gann is the one to actually "fix" him. bingo... kinda. Artemis' cover is blown, but he didn't find out the entire plan and he's out of commission for a while.

______

Deathstroke is awesome.

Connor stayed surprisingly levelheaded when he found out about the undercover plan. He wasn't happy about it, but i expected him to react the way Lagaan reacted. Seems like he's not the hothead he used to be.

GB seems to be on the up and up, but now I'm a little suspicious about how convenient it is that he was able to "fix" Jaime.

totally unrelated: CN needs to make a series out of that Shanghai Batman animated short because it's amazing.

Blair Wind
totally unrelated: CN needs to make a series out of that Shanghai Batman animated short because it's amazing.

I haven't watched the episode yet so I can't comment on the rest, but this deserves a thumb up

-Pr-
Good episode, even if it felt a little slower than previous ones.

Blair Wind
GB seems to be on the up and up, but now I'm a little suspicious about how convenient it is that he was able to "fix" Jaime.

I'm concerned. Miss Martians inability to fully probe him and his voluntary offering of certain information - if he's just as skilled as she is, then he could have given her any kind of information and she would be all for it.

Nephthys
I lol'd at Artemis' exposition dump at the start of the episode. I haven't seen exposition that blatant since Voyager.

Blair Wind
ARE YOU PHUCKING KIDDING ME?!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/28/young-justice-green-lantern-tas-cancelled

-Pr-
Heard about this, and I really think it's a bad idea. Young Justice, like EMH, was one of the few animated series that could appeal to comic fans and non comic fans alike.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Blair Wind
ARE YOU PHUCKING KIDDING ME?!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/28/young-justice-green-lantern-tas-cancelled

Originally posted by -Pr-
Heard about this, and I really think it's a bad idea. Young Justice, like EMH, was one of the few animated series that could appeal to comic fans and non comic fans alike.

I'm having a serious nerd rage come over me right now. mad

marwash22
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbur0mWFTW1r1y6ufo2_250.gif Originally posted by marwash22
http://i.imgur.com/nojWx.gif

KingD19
I think there's a conspiracy of some sort going on. They put good shows in horrible time slots so they don't get as much ratings as they should, and then they justify that as an excuse to drop them and replace them with crap that they convince themselves is good.

Drop annoying orange, drop mad, drop all the bullshit real life specials, the network is called CARTOON Network for a reason.

Put YJ right before or on Toonami like they suggested. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU -flips a table-

-Pr-
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=73522

Nephthys
Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff****!

Well, can't say I'm surprised with the abysmal way they've managed these shows. The constant starting and stopping in the middle of seasons was absurd. I just hope whoever is responsible for this was fired. Into the sun.

Edit: Actually, according to the guys on Something Awful, TJ and GL had the highest ratings on Cartoon Network, so what the actual ****?

Nephthys
All is revealed.

The problem with this though is that it's being replaced with Teen Titans Go and Beware the Batman, the latter of which is CGI as well, so the production costs will be high. Also it looks like it'll be shite.

-Pr-
Oh gawd...

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JakeLester/news/?a=73570

Robtard
Looks lite pure unfiltered shit.

Kento
So they are dropping Young Justice to bring back the original Teen Titans cartoon.....and taking away everything that made it awesome? Yep that sounds like great marketing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>