Namor vs Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Fight is underwater no energy absorbing for Rulk.
No shitty pis(ala Namor vs Ben)
Go!

juggernaut74
Red Hulk.

namorsubby
Didn't colossus just beat him? Also Namor's one-shoted Hulk underwater a couple times.

-K-M-
No, Rulk knocked him out after he depowered from his demon Juggernaut form.

Rulk wins.

namorsubby
I doubted he could.

Estacado
Originally posted by namorsubby
Didn't colossus just beat him? Also Namor's one-shoted Hulk underwater a couple times.
Nah he turned into this demon thing and wtfpned Rulk then he realised that they were about to sink Utopia so he depowered himself and "asked" Rulk to take him out.

guy222
rulk

Colossus-Big C
rulk

vansonbee
Namor beat savage Hulk, but Rulk is smarter and closely as strong.

Rulk for the majority.

Mshinu
I give it to a non-jobbing Rulk

namorsubby
I've seen a younger Namor beat Namor under water. Thats about it.lol

abhilegend
Rulk.

nwg202
rulk

Rage.Of.Olympus
They had a brief fight not too long ago underwater. Namor had the edge.

Anyways, Namor wins. Peers physically, but in his own element, his speed advantage is too much.

zopzop
Rulk. Current Namor isn't anything impressive.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by zopzop
Rulk. Current Namor isn't anything impressive.

You saying that having one less that stellar showing against Thing has suddenly turned him into CURRENT Namor.

Badabing
Originally posted by Estacado
Nah he turned into this demon thing and wtfpned Rulk then he realised that they were about to sink Utopia so he depowered himself and "asked" Rulk to take him out. Which comic was that fight shown? I thought I had all the AvX comics. durredhulk

zopzop
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
You saying that having one less that stellar showing against Thing has suddenly turned him into CURRENT Namor.

It wasn't a "less than stellar" showing at all, it was a stomp in Thing's favor. A "less than stellar" showing would be Namor beating Thing underwater after a long tough fight.

A stomp is when someone beats you at your own game, in your own element, then casually struts away leaving you pinned and helpless.

See the difference?

Current Namor, because this is his most recent showing, isn't what he used to be.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by zopzop
It wasn't a "less than stellar" showing at all, it was a stomp in Thing's favor. A "less than stellar" showing would be Namor beating Thing underwater after a long tough fight.

A stomp is when someone beats you at your own game, in your own element, then casually struts away leaving you pinned and helpless.

See the difference?

Current Namor, because this is his most recent showing, isn't what he used to be.

I know what happened in the fight you cant take one showing and somehow try to separate a character into current and classic especially Namor because his portrayal over the years has had pretty good consistency

Current Namor as you would like to call him is the same guy who threw a fight to his younger-self who took on Sentry during dark reign who beat iron-man.The same very guy who water deprive and insane went toe to toe with blastaar.Who had a brief fight with Rulk underwater and like Rage said had the edge same guy who cyclops had support utopia

tkitna
Rulk

Estacado
Originally posted by Badabing
Which comic was that fight shown? I thought I had all the AvX comics. durredhulk
Dont know check the Colossus respect thread Ive seen it there....smile

The Sorrow
Namor cheapshotted Red Hulk underwater and followed on with several punches but Rulk took them just fine, he is also comfortably above Ben. Namor has the speed advantage but it isn't enough.

Red Hulk takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.