Hit-Girl vs Black Widow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
These two lady superheroes (well, one lady and a little girl) are thrown into an abandoned fishstick factory and told to kill each other. They have standard equipment as shown in their respective films.

http://www.readjunk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/news_1209_hitgirl.jpg

Hit-Girl is from the Kickass movie. Shes a pint-sized sociopathic superhero who uses guns, knives and her knife-staff thing

vs

http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Scarlett-Johansson-Black-Widow-Movie.jpg

Black Widow is from Iron Man 2 and Avengers Assemble. She uses martial arts, guns and knives and a few gadgets. And I'll give her the alien spear-gun she has at the end of the Avengers movie.

Round 1: Hand 2 Hand.

Round 2: Guns.

Round 3: All-out.

When talking about the Avengers movie if you could use spoilers until its released in America that would be great. Failure to comply will result in douchebaggery.

marwash22
Haven't seen Avengers but I wasn't all that impressed by Widow IM2, however, i don't think those close quarter acrobatic moves HitGirl uses will work on Widow. That said, Natasha seemed more prone to knocking people out than actually maiming/killing... HitGirl had no problems killing or cutting people up. This could go either way, but I'll give the slight edge to HitGirl 'cause she's a small target and i think she could catch Natasha with that staff thingy.

Impediment
Widow has far better H2H, strength, and speed.

Having not seen the Avengers, yet, I can't comment on how much better or worse she is than Hit Girl in marksmanship.

RJ sez: "HIT GIRL PWNS!"

marwash22
dunno know about that speed part. what did she do in IM2 that puts her above HitGirl in speed or agility?

steverules_2
Whats the point in giving widow a spoiler weapon? People who don't want to know won't be able to say whether widow wins or not because firstly the weapon is in a spoiler and secondly I doubt they'd know what it does unless they'd seen the movie

Nephthys
I felt the need to give Widow a buff since Hitgirl can dodge bullets. Just ignore the spoiler weapon if you havn't seen the movie.

Dr Will Hatch
Black Widow wins, and persuades her into joining the Avengers. She also turns into the bestest SHIELD agent ever.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Impediment
RJ sez: "HIT GIRL PWNS!"

I would like to see a polarized discussion between RJ and someone that is extremely pro-Black Widow.

Would be entertaining.

Impediment
Originally posted by dadudemon
I would like to see a polarized discussion between RJ and someone that is extremely pro-Black Widow.

Would be entertaining.

RIP RJ.

I do miss his incessant arguments.

Despite the fact that he hates me, I never hated him.

NemeBro
I did.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Impediment
RIP RJ.

I do miss his incessant arguments.

Despite the fact that he hates me, I never hated him.

He didn't hate you, he just hated being wrong which he always was

I miss him too sad

Psychotron
Well, Black Widow was pretty lame in IM2, but she's got the edge in size and strength so idk. HG kills her with guns though.

Zack Fair
I dislike how the wig used in that poster is a million times better than the one Scarlet was rocking in Avengers.

Esau Cairn
*SPOILER MOVIE ALERT*

Scarlet's heat vision would surely kill HitGirl from a distance.
wink

Nephthys
Hit-Girl dodged heat vision. estahuh

Nephthys
Bump now that more peeps have seen Avengers.

BruceSkywalker
Natasha ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.