GDS Darkseid vs. DOV Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

quanchi112
Marvel, easily.

Prep-Man
hmmm, interesting battle. undecided for now.

Cogito
Darkseid

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Darkseid How ?

Cogito
By absorbing Cap's magic as ridiculously easily as he absorbed Mordru, and I consider PC Mordru to be at least DoV Cap's equal.

red sabre
GDS Darkseid

quanchi112
By absorbing Cap's magic as ridiculously easily as he absorbed Mordru, and I consider PC Mordru to be at least DoV Cap's equal. He caught him by surprise. Spectre also didn't absorb his magic. Darkseid had the element of surprise.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
He caught him by surprise. Spectre also didn't absorb his magic. Darkseid had the element of surprise.

DoV Spectre didn't try to absorb his magic. He didn't try to absorb Shazam or Nabu either. He wanted to destroy, not absorb.

But even if you take that route away, PC DS was still ridiculously powerful and created beings (e.g. Validus) who, I believe, are closer to being on par with DoV Marvel. He still put PC Mon-El into a coma when Mon-El merely flew into him. Do you see a PC Superman level being getting knocked into a coma by running into DoV Marvel? I don't. Oh and he had the TP ability to control 3 billion PC Daxamites simultaneously.

quanchi112
DoV Spectre didn't try to absorb his magic. He didn't try to absorb Shazam or Nabu either. He wanted to destroy, not absorb.

But even if you take that route away, PC DS was still ridiculously powerful and created beings (e.g. Validus) who, I believe, are closer to being on par with DoV Marvel. He still put PC Mon-El into a coma when Mon-El merely flew into him. Do you see a PC Superman level being getting knocked into a coma by running into DoV Marvel? I don't. Oh and he had the TP ability to control 3 billion PC Daxamites simultaneously. He absorbed the magic of Shazam's artifacts when he needed to. You can try to distance yourself from the fact Mordru was unaware and left his guard down or the fact Captain Marvel was on another level than Mordru was I could care less. it doesn't change the fact Darkseid can't drain Marvel here.

Marvel was beating on dov Spectre. He'd put Mon El in the ground forget a weakass coma.

Cogito
^ I disagree on all points. kinda

quanchi112
^ I disagree on all points. kinda So Darkseid can absorb all magic in the universe ? I can't believe you'd utter such nonsense.

Cogito
So Darkseid can absorb all magic in the universe ? I can't believe you'd utter such nonsense.

Don't twist my words. I never said such a thing.

quanchi112
Don't twist my words. I never said such a thing. That's what empowered Marvel. Don't say he absorbs his power then. I mean come on.

Cogito
That's what empowered Marvel. Don't say he absorbs his power then. I mean come on.

Marvel was not empowered by all the magic in the universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.