Ronan VS Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
No BFR

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Thor decisively.

Endless Mike
Thor

rotiart
Thor but Ronan wouldn't go down easily.

quanchi112
Thor stomps.

Bouboumaster
Ronan hurts Thor, but that's about it. He can't win this

dmills
Ronan easily.

CosmicComet
two guys with hammers.

completely 50/50.

Stoic
Thor would dominate this.

dmills
Ronan is tougher. He'd have never lost to chumps like Tutanix or Rhino. Thor is unworthy of his hammer, give that shit to BRB so he can have two of them lol.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor stomps.

hunbu04
Name one herald level being Ronan have beaten. Ronan is a folder for herald level characters. Thor easily.

Stoic
Originally posted by dmills
Ronan is tougher. He'd have never lost to chumps like Tutanix or Rhino. Thor is unworthy of his hammer, give that shit to BRB so he can have two of them lol.

I have a feeling that you're just playing, but in case you may have forgotten, Ravenous pretty much physically dominated Ronan in Annihilation, as did Strontian (the female Gladiator). Unless that weapon can turn Thor's battle armor into an adamantium prison a la Firestorm style, I'm at a loss as to how he would win this.

dmills
Originally posted by Stoic
I have a feeling that you're just playing, but in case you may have forgotten, Ravenous pretty much physically dominated Ronan in Annihilation, as did Strontian (the female Gladiator). Unless that weapon can turn Thor's battle armor into an adamantium prison a la Firestorm style, I'm at a loss as to how he would win this.

I don't recall Ronan fighting Strontian. But she's given the business to brb before so that wouldn't surprise me. Also, I've never completely read wok lol. I don't recall him getting dominated by Ravenous either.

And yes of course, I'm trolling haermm

Damborgson

http://www.movie-thoughts.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/joker_wideweb__470x32901.jpg

Stoic
I don't recall Ronan fighting Strontian. But she's given the business to brb before so that wouldn't surprise me. Also, I've never completely read wok lol. I don't recall him getting dominated by Ravenous either.

And yes of course, I'm trolling haermm

No Ronan never fought Strontian, Ravenous did. I see Ronan to be slightly below Ravenous, and not in the same class as the elite Heralds.

dmills
Originally posted by Stoic
No Ronan never fought Strontian, Ravenous did. I see Ronan to be slightly below Ravenous, and not in the same class as the elite Heralds.

Oh ok my mistake lol.

Ronan has excellent showings versus the big guns though. He's one of those characters that if he beat a big gun, I wouldn't be like "oh man that was pis" or anything like that. It'd just be a good showing.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Ronan hurts Thor, but that's about it. He can't win this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.