Thanos vs. Cassandra Cain (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
mma fight........

10 rounds, 8 minute rounds

Thanos is only allowed to punch

cassandra can use every martial arts skill, punch, kick etc.

who wins

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SWblayde938
mma fight........

who wins

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/JeriTroll/y2jshifty.gif

Q99
Uh, so, can Cass win via points?

Because she cannot, in any sense, hurt him. But she can score hits and dodge around a lot.

... then again, 10 8 minute rounds is almost an hour and a half (and way longer than any MMA fight. 10 3 minute rounds is a full fight). Even she can't dodge that long. So Thanos wins.

Do you not realize that Thanos is a massively powerful beatstick while Cass is a human with some unusual chemistry and brain? They are not remotely in the same league.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
Uh, so, can Cass win via points?

Because she cannot, in any sense, hurt him. But she can score hits and dodge around a lot.

... then again, 10 8 minute rounds is almost an hour and a half. Even she can't dodge that long. So Thanos wins.

Do you not realize that Thanos is a massively powerful beatstick while Cass is a human with some unusual chemistry and brain? They are not remotely in the same league.

I'll have to look back, but I'm pretty sure her original solo series showed her training for some hours at high intensity... And didn't her match with Shadow Thief last awhile?

And I can see high end streets lasting a few hours, considering comic book "non powered" elites are basically super human...

But yeah, no way Cass is hurting Thanos, let alone knocking him out.

Bouboumaster
If Cassandra come close, Thanos catch her, and she's super dead.

Spite.

StyleTime
mma fight........

who wins
http://i.imgur.com/LZ78A.gif

SWblayde938
cassandra could probably surive at least 1 thanos punch

Prep-Man
laughing out loud

Bouboumaster
cassandra could probably surive at least 1 thanos punch

laughing

Nah, seriously, she would ****in' explode if he touch her.

Thanos is wayyyyyy above the 100 tons mark bench. If he tags her, she's vaporized.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
laughing

Nah, seriously, she would ****in' explode if he touch her.

Thanos is wayyyyyy above the 100 tons mark bench. If he tags her, she's vaporized.

She would probably be vaporized even if he punched in a completely different direction - punch shockwave

SWblayde938
cassie is a bullet timer...

thanos is not

she would kick thanos 20 times, before he notices

Q99
Originally posted by cdtm
I'll have to look back, but I'm pretty sure her original solo series showed her training for some hours at high intensity... And didn't her match with Shadow Thief last awhile?

Yea, she can train for hours and hours against dummies, and her fight with Shadow Thief lasted awhile, but that's probably '3-5 minutes' awhile.

Her fights with Shiva and Batman weren't short either, but still likely clock 10-15.

Cassandra can keep up exertion for a long time, but she doesn't have to be exausted, just slowed down enough to be winged once.

And while comic people can somehow roll with glancing hits from high-strength people and not die, they do get hurt by that and where one happened, more'd follow.

Oh, he doesn't have to ever notice, he can focus entirely on punching her and ignore her attacks entirely.

Are you not getting this 'she can't hurt him' thing?

Getting a ton of hits is a waste of time and energy. All she needs is a few to score points, then focus everything else on dodging and conserving strength because she cannot ever hurt him.

iceman24567
cassie is a bullet timer...

thanos is not

she would kick thanos 20 times, before he notices
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/hatergonehate-1.gif

NemeBro
... Am I the only one who thinks Thanos is not just vastly more durable and stronger, but also much faster than Cassandra Cain?

Thanos regularly tags and brutalises characters who make her look positively slothful.

Or he could clap his hands. That would also work.

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro

Thanos regularly tags and brutalises characters who make her look positively slothful.

Ah, but you know how it works in comics. A somewhat-superhuman superagile character can often be harder to connect with than someone who has straitforward superspeed.

Especially if they're the type that only uses said speed against speedsters.

NemeBro
Yeah, if you're like, Wolverine, but it is one of Wolverine's established powers that he can hit any character no matter their speed by sheer force of popularity.

But regardless, Thanos doesn't need to hit her to win. He could clap his hands, punch in her general direction, or start masturbating, all capable of providing a powerful enough shockwave to kill her.

Diesldude
Thanos with a Bitc I mean Pimp Slap ftw.

godking
mma fight........

who wins
Only two outcomes to this fight.

1 Thanos plays along and fights with Cassandra which results in Cassandra eventually getting caught and ko'd.

2 Thanos gets bored and ends it with 1 thunderclap.

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah, if you're like, Wolverine, but it is one of Wolverine's established powers that he can hit any character no matter their speed by sheer force of popularity.

Cassandra's pretty good in that area too, being a Bat and a super martial artist.

Remember, she's pulled it on kryptonians on multiple occasions.

I do agree a thunderclap would do (I will note that comics never takes into consideration the shockwave of an ordinary miss, only something that's purposefully done to make a shockwave).

Sr J-Bieb
I expect the number 1 Thanos betrayer to come in here and argue why Cass wins.

And by that I mean Quan

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I expect the number 1 Thanos betrayer to come in here and argue why Cass wins.

And by that I mean Quan

thumb up

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Endless Mike
She would probably be vaporized even if he punched in a completely different direction - punch shockwave laughing laughing out loud laughing smart laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.