Agent 47 Army versus team Marvel/DC/VG characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackPearlGamer
Characters:
ARMY 47
5001 Agent 47s (5000 clones, and the original) The clones quality is 90% to the original Agent 47 due to non-perfected means of cloning in the early 21st century. The Agent 47 clones can be manufactured to leave fingerprint and DNA that is genetically identical to world leaders.

Army 47 have access to all military technologies (including marvel/dc universe technologies) up to 2015, and have 300 billion dollars in budget.

Army 47 is all around the world in small bases almost undetectable.

VERSUS

DC team:
Batman(Can also appear as Bruce Wayne)
Robin
Superman(Can also appear as Clark Kent)
Commissioner Gordan
Oracle (Barbara Gordan)
Joker (Good aligned)
Harley Quinn(Good aligned)

Marvel:
Hulk
Iron Man
Spiderman
Captain America
Shield(Captain America's Organization in its entirety)
The X-men (including students and minor character mutants)

Video Game Characters:
Solid Snake (Metal gear solid 4)
Liquid Snake (Good aligned, Metal Gear Solid 4)
Fox Hound (Metal Gear Solid 4 Organization)
Sam Fisher (Spliner Cell series)
Third Echelon (Splinter Cell seriesorganization)
Dante (Devil May cry series)

All characters have access to all standard equipment for their character EXCEPT super weapons (No guns of the patriots specifically)

Scenario:

The Agent 47 Army is deployed all around the earth in an attempt to assassinate the leaders of the countries of Every country in the world and take their place, and the families of the enemy team. The assassination attempts are staggered over a month. It is The Marvel/DC/Video game team's mission to stop at least 1/2ths of the assassination attempts and fully alert world leaders to the crisis (Which may or may not already be compromised)

The Marvel/DC/Video game character team has intel one week before the attempts that there may be some sort of large scale military action from an illegal army, but do not know the assassination plot, or the techniques and tactics of Agent 47.

Army 47 has a year to prepare.

Characters whose family member have been assassinated by Agent 47 become bloodlusted

JakeTheBank
Marvel/DC win.

BlackPearlGamer
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Marvel/DC win.

How so? With the amount of prep time 47 has, along with the fact that hes going after the heros families as well he should have a solid chance of pulling it off.

JakeTheBank
The amount of resources that Marvel/DC have as well as the tech, brains, and brawn are pretty difficult for the 47s to overcome, imo. Especially when you have Tony who can effectively tap into any computer system on the planet. Not to mention the psychics in SHIELD as well as the X-Men. And of course, you have Batman running the detective angle.

SWblayde938
bruce would fu*k 47 up, by himself...

47 prep<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<bruce prep

Greysen93
Yeah, the team would destroy

Badabing
Moving to the video game vs forum.

Phanteros
I pretty sure this isn't allowed. anyway DC/Marvel rape stomps.

BlackPearlGamer
Im doubting that this is as much of a pub stomp as you all suggest. What if 47s succeed in taking out America's leaders? Would they be able to brand the good team national enemies?

I wanted a scenario that was VERY close, but I see now that psychics would be able to thwart a large amount of Army 47s tactics.

NemeBro
Why move this here?

These kinds of threads are not allowed Bada.

I demand Bada to be banned.

BlackPearlGamer
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why move this here?

I demand Bada to be banned.

Topic?

Army versus army style posts are allowed. (While I do agree that this may be a stretch it is still interesting.) 5001 soldiers versus an army of elite super mutants, heros, and super villians seems worthy.

Also I assume that you're just trying to harass this other member of the forum while derailing the topic.

Phanteros
If you read the game topic rules, characters that originated from videogames are the only ones allowed(with the exeception of Warhammer and related). Simply appearing in one or having them in your team doesn't cut it.

edit: also the fact that you gave 47 techology from both universe kinda sealed his fate as Iron Man alone will be able to hack it and find 47 is doing. This is not even touching what Oracle/batman would do.

Digi
Originally posted by BlackPearlGamer
Topic?

Army versus army style posts are allowed. (While I do agree that this may be a stretch it is still interesting.) 5001 soldiers versus an army of elite super mutants, heros, and super villians seems worthy.

Also I assume that you're just trying to harass this other member of the forum while derailing the topic.

It was sarcasm. No one was harassing anyone. Welcome to the internet.

Badabing
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why move this here?

I demand Bada to be banned. I'll see you in the CB vs forum! durhulk

Originally posted by Phanteros
If you read the game topic rules, characters that originated from videogames are the only ones allowed(with the exeception of Warhammer and related). Simply appearing in one or having them in your team doesn't cut it.

edit: also the fact that you gave 47 techology from both universe kinda sealed his fate as Iron Man alone will be able to hack it and find 47 is doing. This is not even touching what Oracle/batman would do. I was stuck between moving the thread or closing it. The thread starter put some effort into the OP and I didn't have the heart to simply close it. I hoped the VG mods would allow it here.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Badabing
I'll see you in the CB vs forum! durhulk

I was stuck between moving the thread or closing it. The thread starter put some effort into the OP and I didn't have the heart to simply close it. I hoped the VG mods would allow it here.

Naw, you and Pr are the most lenient on the thread rules. So if you guys didn't let it the mods here won't.

NemeBro
Originally posted by BlackPearlGamer
Topic?

Also I assume that you're just trying to harass this other member of the forum while derailing the topic. In game versus, only characters originating from videogames are allowed.

I assure you, next time one of our mods is on, this topic will be closed.

Now, if Raz, our absentee admin, ever ****ing came online, there would be an all versus forum that this thread would be perfect for.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.