Thorion & Skulk Vs. Firebird & Doomnaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulkbuster1
All powers and abilities in play.
Battle Locationbig grineathvalley

Cogito
You're going to need to clarify who these amalgams are. There are endless combinations of characters that could combine to form those names.

DarkSaint85
I remember it was Thor/Orion, Hulk/Grundy...not sure about the other two though. Juggernaut and Doomsday? But I was under the impression the Amalgalm was Dr Doomsday...

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Cogito
You're going to need to clarify who these amalgams are. There are endless combinations of characters that could combine to form those names.
THORION= Thor and orion fused
Skulk= Hulk and solemn grundy
Firebird=pheniox and Fire(beatriz de costa)

Doomnuat=doomsday and juggernuat fused *note* mention in almaglams Super soilder comics.
Basically fused abilitys with stat increase for example super soilder (superman/captian america) fused will have fused ability and caps 800 lbs strength,speed agility,fighting style boost supermans stats and and adds caps combat fighting tech. to his aresenal.

Cogito
Thorion wins. Stacking Mjolnir with the Astro-Force is hax

abhilegend
Thorion wins.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by abhilegend
Thorion wins.

Agaisnt an amped up pheniox And a doomsday juggernaut? I would think it be a stalemate.

DarkSaint85
That's because you don't know the full potential of the Astro Force and Mjolnir...

Lolz at an amped Phoenix....like Fire adds much.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That's because you don't know the full potential of the Astro Force and Mjolnir...

Lolz at an amped Phoenix....like Fire adds much. shifty Quite, you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.