The Secret Apprentice vs. Darth Maul and Yoda (READ OPENING POST!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Padawan Obi-Wan
Straight up FTTD (fight to the death). Yoda will not be equipped with a lightsaber and Maul is not allowed to give him one. \you are to assume that Yoda will be using the force to protect hismelf as well as Maul from TSA's (the secret apprentice) attacks, and that Maul will be shielding Yoda from any lightsaber attacks from TSA. Who prevails?

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Padawan Obi-Wan
Straight up FTTD (fight to the death). Yoda will not be equipped with a lightsaber and Maul is not allowed to give him one. \you are to assume that Yoda will be using the force to protect hismelf as well as Maul from TSA's (the secret apprentice) attacks, and that Maul will be shielding Yoda from any lightsaber attacks from TSA. Who prevails?

TSA? Starkiller/Marek?

Padawan Obi-Wan
Yeh. Everyone in peak form as well btw.

Padawan Obi-Wan
What think you Jinsoku-San?

Jinsoku Takai
Well POW, I'm compelled to say that Yoda doesn't need Maul's assistance, lightsaber in hand or not. While SK's Force abilities are extraordinary and he is a beast to put it lightly, Yoda's refinement/attunement w/ said Force should prove to be his saving grace. IMVHO of course. I'm sure a strong case can be made for SK, but my subjectiveness disallows me to think otherwise.

DARTH POWER
^Agree. Yoda could just dodge all SK's Saber strikes, and turn the battle into a Force fight. Then Yoda wins. Maul may not be needed, but adding him makes this a stomp.

Stealth Moose
Agreed there. Yoda > Starkiller by a decent margin in the mastery field.

Nephthys
Starkiller uses Force Hurricane!

It's Super Effective!

Zampanó
I actually don't know how much Yoda would help Maul. He has to interpose himself between SK and Maul in order to deflect lightning, and Shatterpoint says that the best defense against TK is to roll with the punches, as it were. Entering into direct contests of will (or "Will"wink isn't really on the agenda for PT era Force-defense.

I'd pick SK because the team will trip over one another (dat dbl-blade).

Trocity
Yoda schools the overrated ripoff of the skywalker name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.