Celestials/eternals vs chaos war Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
All celestials and eternals that have ever appeared in a marvel comic vs supergod Hercules_

No bfr

PillarofOsiris
I know people will say Herc wins, but I'm going to play devil's advocate for a minute. I was thinking about CW Herc the other day. Here's some things that make me question his power level:

He said he wasn't holding back against skyfathers when he attacked their council. They all looked fine after the fight. RKT one-shot killed skyfathers.

Why did he need Thor (who seemed more in charge than he did), Sersi and the SS to help him?

And considering that Odin can blow up galaxies, and he has been shown to be a flea compared to a celestial, i have no problem thinking one celestial can blow up a universe.

those are just some quick thoughts about this fight.

guy222
Celestials

Endless Mike
Scathan

keiththegreat
I should rephrase: only from the 616 universe.

Endless Mike
Tiamut

Sr J-Bieb
At least thousands of Celestials is a lot of Celestials

guy222
the communicator leads the celestials to a win

go lakers

Slaanesh
in a what if..Doom with Beyonder power and the IG fought the Celestial race..Doom manage to beat them but the IG become depleted..so i don't know..maybe the Celectials have a shot at winning..

guy222
celestials do win

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Slaanesh
in a what if..Doom with Beyonder power and the IG fought the Celestial race..Doom manage to beat them but the IG become depleted..so i don't know..maybe the Celectials have a shot at winning..

Which what if is that?

Galan007
This one:
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/11734851_What_If_-_Secret_Wars_001.jpg

Colossus-Big C
Hercules logicaly recreated them and everything else for the matter after Choas king absorbed the universe...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I know people will say Herc wins, but I'm going to play devil's advocate for a minute. I was thinking about CW Herc the other day. Here's some things that make me question his power level:

He said he wasn't holding back against skyfathers when he attacked their council. They all looked fine after the fight. RKT one-shot killed skyfathers.

Why did he need Thor (who seemed more in charge than he did), Sersi and the SS to help him?

And considering that Odin can blow up galaxies, and he has been shown to be a flea compared to a celestial, i have no problem thinking one celestial can blow up a universe.

those are just some quick thoughts about this fight. hercules recreated all the skyfathers and there realms after chaos king killed them. Hercules didnt need sersi, nor thor nor even galactus for the matter, they all was getting soloed by zeus(who hercules one shotted), and all of this was before gaea transformed hercules so he could use the vast power he had

there are trillions of galaxies in the universe, celestials cannot bust universes.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Galan007
This one:
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/11734851_What_If_-_Secret_Wars_001.jpg

Thanks.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hercules recreated all the skyfathers and there realms after chaos king killed them. Hercules didnt need sersi, nor thor nor even galactus for the matter, they all was getting soloed by zeus(who hercules one shotted), and all of this was before gaea transformed hercules so he could use the vast power he had

there are trillions of galaxies in the universe, celestials cannot bust universes.

I thought he only recreated like 99%. The celestials could have been in that one percent.

guy222
still celestials

strong rumor though chaos king is returning and will b retconned

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by keiththegreat
I thought he only recreated like 99%. The celestials could have been in that one percent. I thought that 1% was earth ? And the remaining heros

zopzop
Hercules logicaly recreated them and everything else for the matter after Choas king absorbed the universe... Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hercules recreated all the skyfathers and there realms after chaos king killed them. Hercules didnt need sersi, nor thor nor even galactus for the matter, they all was getting soloed by zeus(who hercules one shotted), and all of this was before gaea transformed hercules so he could use the vast power he had

This and it should be noted that all Gaea did was "awaken" Herc, she didn't give him any power up or anything.
http://www.newsarama.com/comics/chaos-war-from-the-field-101223.html

Barring Fulcrum Tiamut and Scathan, CW Herc wins.

keiththegreat
I thought that 1% was earth ? And the remaining heros

You said yourself the universe has trillions of galaxies. One percentnof just ONE trillion is like 10 billion ( I think). So logically that means that 10 billion galaxies survived... Although more if there are more than a trillion galaxies.

JakeTheBank
Celestials run a train on Herc.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by keiththegreat
You said yourself the universe has trillions of galaxies. One percentnof just ONE trillion is like 10 billion ( I think). So logically that means that 10 billion galaxies survived... Although more if there are more than a trillion galaxies.

thumb up

rotiart
Originally posted by guy222
still celestials

strong rumor though chaos king is returning and will b retconned

If he does return maybe It doesn't even have to be a retcon. Since his power level wasn't explicit they could just be defining it. But where did you see this rumor from?

PillarofOsiris
The Chaos War was really one of the most horrible things that's ever happened to Marvel.

NemeBro
A single Celestial has Cosmic Cubes shitting their pants and by Kubik's own admission it is a few tiers above him. Kubik is easily a universal entity in terms of scale and power.

Come on now. Chaos War Hercules isn't beating every ****ing Celestial in the universe.

guy222
indeed

guy222
Originally posted by rotiart
If he does return maybe It doesn't even have to be a retcon. Since his power level wasn't explicit they could just be defining it. But where did you see this rumor from?

my friend who runs a comic shop for over 25 years very close to some ppl in marvel

kevdude
Originally posted by guy222
my friend who runs a comic shop for over 25 years very close to some ppl in marvel

I thought it was Abraxas that the rumor was that he returning? So its Chaos King? hmm

guy222
the dark man as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.