(Probable) Future French President uses Kanye West for a campaign ad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
http://open.salon.com/blog/alysa_salzberg/2012/04/26/the_french_presidential_campaign_feat_jay-z_and_kanye_west

BOXhp0BuaiM

inimalist
Weird, it must not be as big of a deal...

It might not really matter, what with Le Pen saying she wont support Sarkozy, it sort of looks like it will be Hollande's to lose. If the racial issue isn't the same there as it is in North America, I can't see what the major scandal will be. Embarrassment, maybe, but that would only matter in a close race.

Robtard
Kanye's a terrible music-artist; using his music is a shame in of itself.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by inimalist
Weird, it must not be as big of a deal...

It might not really matter, what with Le Pen saying she wont support Sarkozy, it sort of looks like it will be Hollande's to lose. If the racial issue isn't the same there as it is in North America, I can't see what the major scandal will be. Embarrassment, maybe, but that would only matter in a close race.
The thing that really concerns me is the populist message at the end. Roughly translated, what Hollande is saying is: "It is certain that if someone is richer than you, remember, you have greater numbers than them."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.