The One Above All vs the Presence pt 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jynocidus
this isn't based on popularity. which omnipotent is supreme, and why?

what is NECESSARY for one to beat the other?

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Jynocidus

what is NECESSARY for one to beat the other? laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Cogito
this isn't based on popularity. which omnipotent is supreme, and why? Impossible.

3 possibilities

1. Marvel buys DC, or DC buys Marvel. (I know, they both have parent companies)
2. Another company buys both DC and Marvel
3. Either Marvel or DC goes out of business

Jynocidus
Originally posted by Cogito
Impossible.

3 possibilities

1. Marvel buys DC, or DC buys Marvel. (I know, they both have parent companies)
2. Another company buys both DC and Marvel
3. Either Marvel or DC goes out of business

so that necessity for one to beat the other, means LT stomps them both.

thanks

Cogito
no expression

DarkSaint85

A wiser person than me once said:

you "experts" and this omnipotent thing crack me up. and you've got some nerve accusing me of trying to bait you. since you want to take it there, here you go...

if anything, i'm trying to get you to realize that nobody in creation is omnipotent. this thread proves that. omnipotent means all everything -- most powerful, most popular. for two beings to be comparable in any aspect goes against their omnipotence.

Oh wait, that's you! Which makes this a bait thread, surely?

Hulkbuster1
so that necessity for one to beat the other, means LT stomps them both.

thanks actually if it's based on actual fighting than they would both either:
1.stalemate
2.lose to singularity since both feature concepts of big bang and end of universe but dc goes one up and writes that at the end death is last to die by the book keeper of fate (i believe is his name?)
* interesting enough i've seen a debate thread arguing what omnipotence,omnipresence and such concepts truly mean in comics because many characters have had attributes of these rankings like onslaught or thanos w/infinty gems or hotu but being omniversle and such failed to a hero/etc. so it puts into question whether they were truly omnipotent,omniversal and such since marvel/dc i believe don't have scales for ''divine'' attributes to see/measure at what scale of their omnipotence is, but if such scale is made than truly it condritics what being omnipotent,omnicersal etc. truly is, as define by.

Jynocidus
it's based on whichever of them is more omnipotent than the other. one of them has to be in order to win

so how can one omnipotent being beat another omnipotent being in order to be the supreme omnipotent being

Galan007
Dumb thread.

If one of them was capable of beating the other, then the loser was never omnipotent to begin with.

abhilegend
Pointless thread.

Jynocidus
Originally posted by Galan007
Dumb thread.

If one of them was capable of beating the other, then the loser was never omnipotent to begin with.

is that your final answer?

quanchi112
TOAA stomps.

JakeTheBank
Captain America wins.

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl

Blight
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/Gifs/retard.gif

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Blight
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/Gifs/retard.gif laughing laughing

lilshogun
The Presence is retired and his niece is doing his job regulating creation.

AsbestosFlaygon
is that your final answer?
Then what kind of answer are you looking for?
Originally posted by lilshogun
The Presence is retired and his niece is doing his job regulating creation.
What the hell are you talking about?

Jynocidus
i just want people to acknowledge their hypocrisy.

In other threads, I say no character is omnipotent and get trolled as the bad guy, brushed off as laughable, etc. Yet in this thread, where two omnipotent beings (however logical that seems) are put against each other, people don't know which way to argue for who they want to win and now brush it off as a dumb and pointless thread.

this thread should wake people up to the fact that necessity outweighs hypocrites faking omnipotence, and that in itself says LT as the embodiment of that necessity puts at least the presence in his place.

AsbestosFlaygon
i just want people to acknowledge their hypocrisy.

In other threads, I say no character is omnipotent and get trolled as the bad guy, brushed off as laughable, etc. Yet in this thread, where two omnipotent beings (however logical that seems) are put against each other, people don't know which way to argue for who they want to win and now brush it off as a dumb and pointless thread.

this thread should wake people up to the fact that necessity outweighs hypocrites faking omnipotence, and that in itself says LT as the embodiment of that necessity puts at least the presence in his place.
No one's being hypocritical here.
That's because there IS a supreme being in each of their respective omniverse.
You refuse to acknowledge this fact, despite the arguments that were presented to you by some of the members.

LT has said that he answers to a power greater than him, ON-PANEL.
Heck, even Mephisto said LT answers to a higher power.

The fact that they've also been SEEN ON-PANEL NUMEROUS TIMES is enough proof that there IS A supreme being in each omniverse.

MF DELPH
I'd say TOAA is 'greater' than Presence based on what happened in Final Crisis/Superman Beyond compared to what happened in Marvel: The End. Only reason being that in DC The Presence apparently isn't the supreme of supreme (Primal Monitor/Mandrakk being greater if I'm interpreting that story correctly) whereas TOAA actually is the very top rung in all things Marvel. However, I could be misinterpreting Final Crisis.

Jynocidus
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
No one's being hypocritical here.
You refuse to acknowledge this fact, despite the arguments that were presented to you by some of the members.

LT has said that he answers to a power greater than him, ON-PANEL.
Heck, even Mephisto said LT answers to a higher power.

The fact that they've also been SEEN ON-PANEL NUMEROUS TIMES is enough proof that there IS A supreme being in each omniverse.

there is only 1 omniverse. Both companies are part of the same omniverse. EVERY company is part of the same omniverse. WE are part of the 1 omniverse. They have separate continuities. You as well as many others on this site fail to grasp that concept. This concept is critical because this is a vs site. Which means that nobody is omnipotent, regardless if they are so INSIDE of their respective company or continuity. Why? In this omniverse...there is only 1 supreme being. Arguing Presence vs LT, it arguing the totality of 1 respective continuity, vs the embodiment of Necessity which keeps all continuities separate. Get it now? LT is bigger than just The Presence, from my perspective of course

i refuse to acknowlege "that fact," despite arguments, because the people making the claims don't see clearly enough to convince me with their reasoning. their only arguments are "Presence is God" sounding like nothing but fanboys. Presence doesn't represent "The most significant being -- the creator of ALL" ...TOAA is portrayed as that, and the enforcer of that judgement is LT.

Badabing

what is NECESSARY for one to beat the other? Yeah...no.

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

The fact that they've also been SEEN ON-PANEL NUMEROUS TIMES is enough proof that there IS A supreme being in each omniverse. This ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.