Chaos King vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jynocidus
anybody you can think of, barring all "omnipotent characters"

that means no TOAA, no Aspects of Presence

no LT either.

terms: no BFR. Teams can be no more than 5 people

Cogito
You could always just leave on your own instead of trying so hard to be banned for repeated bait threads erm

Jynocidus
this isn't a bait thread

think of 5 people that can take mikaboshi with no BFR, within the guidelines

don't be mad bro

DarkSaint85
Too easy.

Lobo
Animal Man
Squirrel Girl
She-Hulk
Ambush Bug.

Any one of them soloes.

Jynocidus
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Too easy.

Lobo
Animal Man
Squirrel Girl
She-Hulk
Ambush Bug.

Any one of them soloes.

laughing next!

DarkSaint85
Haha you agree/disagree?

Cogito
Lockjaw, Matter Eater Lad

Jynocidus
Originally posted by Cogito
Lockjaw, Matter Eater Lad

get added to CKs army

CortSether
Abraxas
Nebulos
HOM Wanda
MJJ

All can solo CK.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Jynocidus
laughing next!

SO you agree with me?

Jynocidus
i definitely disagree

DarkSaint85
How so?

The terms were:

1. anybody you can think of, barring all "omnipotent characters"

2. that means no TOAA, no Aspects of Presence

3. no LT either.

4. terms: no BFR. Teams can be no more than 5 people

My team fulfills all of that. They win by breaking the 4th wall, and ripping the comic book up. As demonstrated on-panel, in a canon comic, by She-Hulk. Or they squash the comic panel around him. As demonstrated on panel, in a canon comic by Animal Man. Or they force the comic book writer to write them a victory, whether off-panel or on-panel, as demonstrated by Lobo.

All have been done numerous times (more so than Flash's IMP). All have been done in canon comics. What are you disagreeing with?

rotiart
How so?

The terms were:

3. no LT either.

My team fulfills all of that. They win by breaking the 4th wall, and ripping the comic book up. As demonstrated on-panel, in a canon comic, by She-Hulk. Or they squash the comic panel around him. As demonstrated on panel, in a canon comic by Animal Man. Or they force the comic book writer to write them a victory, whether off-panel or on-panel, as demonstrated by Lobo.

All have been done numerous times (more so than Flash's IMP). All have been done in canon comics. What are you disagreeing with?

thumb up

Jynocidus
Originally posted by CortSether
Abraxas
Nebulos
HOM Wanda
MJJ

All can solo CK.

i seriously doubt any of them are soloing here. Wanda's gonna run out of juice undoing CKs damage, or just trying to say no more CK is gonna drain the hell out of her. and that's IF she can do it.

i don't see MJJ soloing at all. I don't see CK losing a straight up encounter with any mortal reality warpers, including mutants. CK went up against other demons in their own realms and came out victorious

nebulos...don't know too much about him. i admit, i did a quick read, he doesn't sound like anything spectacular. CK is more than evil energy, they're all the same to him too. evil can return to nothing.

other abstracts seemed to stay out of the fight when CK was "doing its role" in 616. i'm going to say they probably can't intervene until its time...the reason why Eternity told Herc she couldn't do anything. could they? with no BFR....not likely

Jynocidus
How so?

The terms were:

3. no LT either.

okay, you got me. +1 for you

now, in all seriousness. excluding 4th wall nonsense, staying within the limitations that you all don't want me to breach with religious conceptual jabber that gives you a head ache, who is beating CK no BFR

DarkSaint85
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1xq986jmC1qc5nwo.gif

Jynocidus
lmao

this is a conspiracy

zopzop
Idiocy aside, I know who can do it.

Magus with the 5 CCUs. He imprisoned Eternity AND Infinity, was merging two universes, hiding his presence from the other cosmics (that's what he said was consuming most of the power of the CCUs), stopped the Nullifier from working, and playing with Galactus and the Earth heroes as if they were toys.

IMHO he could do it.

Jynocidus
aren't the CCU's just universes in concept? sentient universal...entities, with powers higher than most individuals mere cosmic power?

if CK destroyed 98% of continuity, what's stopping him from beating someone in posession of 5 CCUs in a straight up encounter?

i'm willing to say if CK really wanted, he could draw on the nothingness that was the universes he destroyed and plug Magus with a tentacle in the neck then absorb him

lilshogun
Thanos, Darkseid, Godzilla.....Originally posted by Jynocidus
anybody you can think of, barring all "omnipotent characters"

that means no TOAA, no Aspects of Presence

no LT either.

terms: no BFR. Teams can be no more than 5 people

Jynocidus
Originally posted by lilshogun
Thanos, Darkseid, Godzilla.....

Darkseid is getting treated worse than Zeus by CK.

Godzilla isn't even a factor, i hope you were joking by involving a gigantic mortal beast hoping that it makes a difference

Thanos is going to have to flee with Mistress death and form a team of 4 others to do what nobody else could mathematically mount a defense against...or else he dies too. Sad, but true.

without the help from omnipotent BEINGS laughing, or 4th wall bs, or BFR, I don't see even Thanos comparing.

AsbestosFlaygon
Synnar The Demiurge?

Jynocidus
Well, lets see...

Synnar was apparently created from The Presence

Technically I could equate CK with the Presence

in both of their respective continuities...everything came from them. Presence gives, while CK wants it all back.

I'm siding with CK still, he'd probably absorb Synnar too in a straight up confrontation. Although he might be a good candidate for a team

Blight
Whoa whoa whoa. Godzilla would win on his own.

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.