Steve Jobs Secret

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cracklings1017
The presentation secrets of Steve Jobs: How to become Insanely great in front of any People!

Download the free book here:
tinyurl(dot)com/72uryst

In "The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs," Carmine Gallo provides a framework for you to deliver a keynote like Steve does. The book provides both an Al Michaels and John Madden perspective of Jobs's keynotes: a play-by-play account of events married with analytical insight.

While rich in detailing the stylistics of Jobs's presentations and the empirical evidence supporting it -- for example, limiting bullet points on slides, using simple language, and using the rule of threes to enhance a narrative -- the most captivating portion of the book is how it details Steve Jobs's preparation for his keynotes. Yes, even Steve Jobs, like the rest of us, must prepare for his preparations presentations.

Thoren
Or I could just download all the keynote vids on YouTube,and glean the context from there.

Barker
Not overly impressed with GSIII. upb

Thoren
Its alright, I'll wait for all the unboxings, and reviews.

Ax3l
Who gives a shit

Shakyamunison
Someone should just post the book.

rvp12Bet
He's a great man. I admire him so much.

dadudemon
He was mean, at times, nice, at times, and smart, at times. Definitely a genius.

2pac4life
I have just seen Steve Jobs last meeting on youtube. He dropped like dead right there... Wow... hard-workoholic... crazy!

Barker
Gonna agree with 2Pac Forever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.