Can we just admit DC>Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hyperion Prime
I am a fan of marvel. There stories are better and there characters are more interesting. I have way more marvel comics than dc. I also have more Marvel legends action figures than DC universe classic figures.

But comon sense tells you that Green Lantern, Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain marvel, Black Adam, Power Girl, Martian Manhunter, Super Boy Prime, Amazo, Super Girl, etc all have the potential to be just as strong as Thor and Hulk the two most powerful earth bound marvel heroes. DC has way more characters that can straight up kick ass on earth than marvel does.

Hell even Flash owns Quicksilver.

I love Marvel, but I am like a Jurour I have to be fair and impartial and DC wins where it counts.

Blight
In before close.

Lord Feron
True they have more superman clones but I would gander to say Marvel has more and higher level telepaths and Matter/reality manipulators.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Blight
In before close.

I am not trying to be a dick. I love marvel, but I have eyes that see and they see a superior fighting force in DC. My heart loves Marvel and if you look at my post I would rather live in a marvel world with no powers than a DC world with powers.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Lord Feron
True they have more superman clones but I would gander to say Marvel has more and higher level telepaths and Matter/reality manipulators.

Telepaths I agree with, but DC has it's fare share of reality warpers as well. And I'm just not talking about Mxy.

DC's earth/space is just overall more powerful. They have more titles devoted to top tiers than Marvel.

DC also has better stories. Especially if you include Vertigo. wink

Digi
In before clo...oh wait.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.