Nul vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reacting2
Nul Breaker of Worlds(the title reminds me of WBH)

vs

Classic Juggernaut

Nul shredded adamantium and uru like if they were made of paper, can he harm classic juggernaut in this H2H brawl?
confused

carver9
He sure can since Merge Hulk was able to knock the wind out of Jugs and nearly take him out of the fight with two well placed punches. Nul kills him.

Reacting2

carver9

Reacting2

KingD19
Classic Juggernaut means Cain with full force field and all his weird powers. Nul goes down to him.

carver9

Reacting2
Originally posted by carver9
I haven't seen anything from Juggernaut to make me believe he is more durable than adamantium or Uru. Have you? wolverine adamantium claws didnt scratch him at all. seems like the only way he could be "damage" is/was with a magical plot devise, but then again Nul was powered by magic, did he show any control over magic with his uru hammer?

carver9
Originally posted by Reacting2
wolverine adamantium claws didnt scratch him at all. seems like the only way he could be "damage" is/was with a magical plot devise, but then again Nul was powered by magic, did he show any control over magic with his uru hammer?

Wolverine didn't scratch him because Wolverine wasn't strong enough, it didn't have anything to do with Adamantium vs hid skin. Classic Jugs has been damaged plenty outside of magic.

Nul didn't use anything Magical besides calling up storms. He was mainly a brute.

Reacting2

carver9

Reacting2

Best scene out of the worthys.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4351/worthyawaken4.jpg
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7430/worthyawaken5.jpg

Betty got the hell on. Awesome, what type of metal were laced to his arms?

KingD19
If being flayed down to a skeleton with his own energy after having all of it drained didn't stop him, nothing should.

And I guess we're ignoring the force field.

Reacting2

carver9
Awesome, what type of metal were laced to his arms?

Good question. I don't know what type of metal that is.

Reacting2

carver9

Reacting2
Lol...Naah, that doesn't make sense. I can have malleable adamantium rapped around my arms...that doesn't mean I will have the strength to rip it. well hulk is strongh enought to do it, but his skin durability is not, say if he grabs a thin adamantium cable and tries to break it, it will go right thru his hand palms because of the force hulk is doing against it, something will give up and I think it will be hulks hands, Nul didnt have this issue anymore, his arms were laced with some enchanted metal and this time the damantium lines were the one that gave up

carver9
well hulk is strongh enought to do it, but his skin durability is not, say if he grabs a thin adamantium cable and tries to break it, it will go right thru his hand palms because of the force hulk is doing against it, something will give up and I think it will be hulks hands, Nul didnt have this issue anymore, his arms were laced with some enchanted metal and this time the damantium lines were the one that gave up

Uuummm, Hulk hide doesnt prevent him from ripping adamantium.

Look at this.

These dogs were capable of chewing on adamantium...ripping it to shreds. One of the dogs get a hold of Hulk and is literally biting down on him. Doesn't even put a scratch on him.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/dogowarstrength.jpg

Hulk durability is underestimated.

Horrificus
Start here:

Looking at Classic Juggernaut.
No plot device.
No power-down periods.
No excuses.
Just Classic Juggernaut in his full glory:

1. What was the most harm he ever received?

2. Who was it that harmed him?

3. How was it done?

carver9
Feral damaged him with her claws.

Ptr_Grifin

I seriously think some people are looking at that wrong. I believe this lines where there to show the downward motion she was making with her hands, not actually drawing blood/tearing skin. Otherwise, it would appear as if she was just touching his arm or holding on to it.

As for merged Hulk dropping Juggs, Hulk caught Cain off guard. Knocking the wind out of him is not a feat, just cause and effect. Hulk's punch collapsed Cain's lungs causing the air to escape. Regardless, Cain was not down for the count. He was getting up in the next panel or so. Anybody has a chance to topple someone bigger and stronger than themselves when catching that person off guard.

Stoic
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I seriously think some people are looking at that wrong. I believe this lines where there to show the downward motion she was making with her hands, not actually drawing blood/tearing skin. Otherwise, it would appear as if she was just touching his arm or holding on to it.

As for merged Hulk dropping Juggs, Hulk caught Cain off guard. Knocking the wind out of him is not a feat, just cause and effect. Hulk's punch collapsed Cain's lungs causing the air to escape. Regardless, Cain was not down for the count. He was getting up in the next panel or so. Anybody has a chance to topple someone bigger and stronger than themselves when catching that person off guard.

The only problem with your statement is proving that Cain is actually or ever has actually been stronger than the Hulk. Don't let his classic force field fool you. Without it Thor treated Cain like a high class 100 treats a low to mid class 100. Bigger you say? The Hulk has always been larger than Cain despite an artist or two sketching them to be roughly the same size. Back in the 90's Marvel pretty much made it clear that Cain was in Wonder man's strength range. What made him appear to be stronger was his nearly untouchable/unstoppable enchantment, but don't let any of that fool you, he was always capable of being stopped and hurt with a suitable amount of power directed at him.

carver9
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0027.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0028.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/hulk457-stopsjuggernaut.jpg

Horrificus
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0027.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0028.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/hulk457-stopsjuggernaut.jpg Come on man. Hulk deserves better than THAT carver.

One time, where he gets out of Juggernaut's way and another where he trips Juggernaut with a "Celestial-Arm-Tentacle"?

Do you really think he's proud of that?

He's the "Hulk", dammit! He has his dignity!

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Stoic
The only problem with your statement is proving that Cain is actually or ever has actually been stronger than the Hulk. Don't let his classic force field fool you. Without it Thor treated Cain like a high class 100 treats a low to mid class 100. Bigger you say? The Hulk has always been larger than Cain despite an artist or two sketching them to be roughly the same size. Back in the 90's Marvel pretty much made it clear that Cain was in Wonder man's strength range. What made him appear to be stronger was his nearly untouchable/unstoppable enchantment, but don't let any of that fool you, he was always capable of being stopped and hurt with a suitable amount of power directed at him.

When I typed the last part of my post, I didn't mean to link Hulk/Juggs to the example I gave in terms of their size and power. That was just to stress that knocking over a unsuspecting 900 lb man shouldn't be a feat for Hulk. So don't focus on that part of my post in direct correlation with the two comic characters.

Back in the 90's or earlier, two different Hulk writers have said that Juggs has unlimited power to draw on, and they were talking about his strength, not just the unstoppable part of his power set. Cain has only been stopped twice. Both of which were due to something that wasn't just physical in nature, i.e. Godblast and Celestial tech. I'm pretty sure he could have drawn on more power in both cases and started pushing forward again.

Metalmanx
Classic Juggernaut FTW.

The Sorrow
Lulz Juggernaut was clearly hurt by Merged Hulk's punches.
To be honest Juggernaut has never fared well against Hulk when he becomes enraged and has only ever won through trickery.

Juggernaut takes a heavy beating here. Nul FTW.

Mshinu
Nul`s hammer won`t hurt Juggs any more than Mjolnir ever did, in other words not at all. This amped Hulkie Boy goes down.

Lord Feron
Classic Juggs wins.

Sabro
Classic Juggernaut obviously. The guy has taken on Classic Nightmare in his own realm.Has Taken a Godblast with 0 harm (yes , weakest Godblast to date but Skyfathers would still be rocked by it)

You need magic for that foe.Only chance Nul has is to negate the magic in the area as Thor did. Brawling it out will result in dead Nul

This forum needs a Juggernaut supporter.

basilisk

Look at this.

These dogs were capable of chewing on adamantium...ripping it to shreds. One of the dogs get a hold of Hulk and is literally biting down on him. Doesn't even put a scratch on him.

Of course nobody ever saw those dogs actually shred adamantium - it's probably just one of those dubious manufacturer claims. If they didn't damage the Hulk they almost certainly wouldn't damage adamantium with the same force.

On the other hand adamantium claws (even with just Wolverine level strength) and bullets do shred Hulk quite easily.

juggerman
Have to say Juggernaut here.

I originally was gonna say Nul cuz i thought he could sling some magical blows with that hammer but it seems he cant so he couldnt win

Horrificus
Originally posted by Sabro
This forum needs a Juggernaut supporter. I don't think they make them that BIG. confused

It would have to have, like, a 120 Inch waist. And, it would probably have to be made out of "Kevlar".

Reacting2

if Wolverine adamantium claws didnt scratch him, the feral show seems to be PIS to me

Look at this.

that was one of the highest durability showings hulk has, but then there is alot of other low showings like geting arrows pierce his skin

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1640281-incredible_hulks__621_022_super.jpg

carver9
if Wolverine adamantium claws didnt scratch him, the feral show seems to be PIS to me

that was one of the highest durability showings hulk has, but then there is alot of other low showings like geting arrows pierce his hide

I wouldn't consider that a low showing since those are arrows from Gods that could have been forged from Zeus himself. Not low at all.

Sabro
Originally posted by Horrificus
I don't think they make them that BIG. confused

It would have to have, like, a 120 Inch waist. And, it would probably have to be made out of "Kevlar".

http://i.qkme.me/3tzf.jpg

DarkSaint85
I wouldn't consider that a low showing since those are arrows from Gods that could have been forged from Zeus himself. Not low at all.

Pfft. WWH was being shredded by adamantium bullets.

Estacado
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin

Which is stupid since Cain doesnt need to breathw.

Colossus-Big C
which juggernaut? cain or colossus?

Estacado
Originally posted by Stoic
Except that Hulk writers said that Cain is stronger.

Reacting2
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
which juggernaut? cain or colossus? Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.