Police Warning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
Important Notice, please read. I myself have fallen pray to this.

Police are warning all clubbers, partygoers and pub regulars to be alert and cautious when offered a drink from any woman. According to the latest reports. Many females are targeting unsuspecting men with a new date-rape drug called 'beer'. The drug is found in liquid form and is widely available in 'off-licenses and even some reputable pubs and clubs.

At parties and bars 'beer' is the drug of choice for female sexual
predators, who use it to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them.
Typically, a woman needs only to ply an unsuspecting man with a small
Amount of 'beer' and then simply ask him home for casual sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this devious approach and , after
Consuming 'beer' will enthusiastically perform quite perverse sexual acts on the most unattractive women.

The after- effects of this drug are particularly cruel; after drinking
'beer' victims later awaken with only hazy, vague memories of the previous night, but suffer intense feelings of self loathing and disgust.

Occasionally, unsuspecting men are swindled out of their life savings in a familiar scam known as a 'relationship'. In more serious cases of
long-term abuse, women have been known to ensnare men into an even more reprehensible form of servitude and punishment, referred to as 'marriage'.

Please forward this warning to every man you know and make sure that they are aware of their nearest 'beer' victim support group. For your local support group, just look up 'Golf Courses' in the yellow pages.

Thomas H
HEHEHE!

GOOD ONE!

Orpheus
smile smile superb Corran!!

Julie
*no comment*

ToMacco
Shit, Corran's right!

I better careful. Uh oh, too late.

Orpheus
Fortunatly (maybe unfortunatly?) I have never been the victim of "Beer" except in a couple of self-inflicted occasions (down in the Uni bar just before christmas 95)

BackFire349
if only that were true, woman drugging us guys to have sex with them... oh how horrid.

Asami
Its a subliminal message!!
Just because Corran's cutting down on beer doesn't mean all you guys have to!!!

Corran
Hey less of the cutting down on beer chat, I never agreed to any of that.

mechmoggy
Only just read this C, I've cut and pasted to it send to a few mates. They'll love this! laughing out loud

rusky
Great work Corran...that's just evill.. evil face

Corran
Hey guys, this was not a humorous post it is based on real scientific evidence so please beware

rusky
So how does 'beer' taste like then ?

ToMacco
. . . it's fantastic.

Thomas H
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr

Captain REX
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

For a second I almost thought it was real. Boy I'm a dork...

Thomas H
you sure are...big grinJ/K

Lara
PMSL! OMG I've never read anything so funny! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Corran
Only funny cos it's what you use.

Lara
neva!

mechmoggy
Nah, Lara's too cheap to buy beer. She tries to seduce men with cans of Panda Shandy. stick out tongue

Corran

Lara
what are you implying mech? corran, arent you going to do anything?

Corran
What do you want me to do? He's not scared of me, but I think he may be scared of you.

Lara
*blows a gasgit* mad Mech you good-for-nuthin-piece-of-crap!

thats a bit better!

Ushgarak
Gasgit? Lara, your spelling gets more amusing every day...

mechmoggy
laughing out loud Damn you Ush, I was just about to make fun of that.

I'm not implying anything really Lara, you just haven't had a rant at me yet and I was feeling left out. big grin

Corran
Poor Mech maybe you should open a Sad and left out thread.

mechmoggy
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Its nice to have a screaming slanging match with people who just forget it afterwards like Lara tends to do.

My brother and I are like that, we get on 99% of the time and then we'll have a raging argument where we call each other a whole shower of arseholes. Then its all forgotten the next time we see each other.

Corran
That's a definate bloke thing.

mechmoggy
I have one drinking buddy, who I don't see that often anymore, and when we'd have an argument it usually ended up in a little scuffle. We'd have a little scrap (never anything too serious) and then carry on drinking afterwards.

Many a time we were to be found walking home to the flat we shared with cuts and bruises on us.

Aaaaaah, great days.

Corran
You should come and play Rugby, whoever has knocked lumps out of each other on the pitch normally go an buy each other a drink after the game.

mechmoggy
I've never been into Rugby. I was only small at school and so didn't enjoy the kickings I got playing it, I didn't sprout up until I was started work.

I also have a thing about pain, mainly not liking it.

Corran
I'm only about 5' 9'' and under 12st. Pain is the brains way of letting you know you are still alive.

Ushgarak
Couldn't it just send an e-mail like everyone else?

Corran
It doesn't trust the eyes to read it, plus it wouldn't be fair on the Blind, how would they know they were still alive?

Ushgarak
Brail mail? I've seen Sneakers...

Corran
laughing out loud

Lara
Mech, are you implying that I have a poor memory?

Ush, I'm 16, I dont pride myself on my spelling, so if you want to have a good giggle. although I can write a damn good essay and have a full blooded debate/argument with other people which is quite funny coz at school in english I made the deputy head girl (who was a complete and utter snob) look about this big: . see ran out of the class room coz I'd upstaged her and I had my facts right, and having a taste of her own medicine made her re-evaluate her attitude!

as far as rugby goes, I was banned from playing it a school coz I saw it as murder ball (I think you get the picture!)

Corran
It is a little like murder ball, only more violent.

Ushgarak
I dunno, guys, do we want a good giggle?

Member.
hm...football is much more enjoyable than british rugby ever wasbig grin lol, u get bodyu armorlaughing out loud

Corran
Bodyarmour is for cowards.

mechmoggy
I don't remember suggesting you have a bad memory Lara.....wait maybe I've got a bad memory...... confused ?

I like the idea of getting pain related emails though...

*email pops up* - Oh no, apparently I've broken my leg. Oh dear.

Member.
ah, but it's more enjoyable.big grin

Lara
laughing out loud

no,no,no,no,no! you've got that wrong corran!
I learned how to play murder ball when I was in the ACF, so in other words it was justa good excuse for a punch up.
I saw the same at school with rugby coz I was playing in the field with soo many ppl I didnt like for various reasons, I thought just for the shear hell of it I give 'em a good poundin'.

finti
ACF?

Lara
Army Cadet Force

Member.
woweek!, THE ARMY!!!

Lara
no, the army CADET FORCE! its similar but not the same, its the training without the experience.

Corran
Again I must say that It is a little like murder ball, only more violent.

Lara
NO! murder ball is MORE VIOLENT its NO RULES rugby!

Corran
You should have played in the game I played in on saturday.

Lara
I'll pass seeming as the game already has!

Corran
well yes, dah.

Lara
stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.