horror movie name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lanilay
the movie is about a little boy that had this friend that was a little girl that needed to kill ppl to survive

the ninjak
Let Me In.

neha46101
hiiiiiii

My Favorite horror movies are

Resident Evil

Wrong Turn

Saw

the ninjak
hello smile

mine are
City of the Living Dead.
Texas Chainsaw (original)
Nosferatu
Night of the Living Dead.

Addyrew
ribben

JoseWarner
Originally posted by neha46101
hiiiiiii

My Favorite horror movies are

Resident Evil

Wrong Turn

Saw

"Saw" movie is much better movie than other two movies in this list. I have also watched this movie so many time.

maham
Don't exactly have favourites but the Omen was good, the ring, resident evil too...Just watched Chernobyl diaries but the print was so bad I didn't like it much. Maybe with a better print it'll be more....horrifying?

Dr Mystery
I thought this was a thread because somebody wanted to find out the name of a movie, but it has somehow turned into people talking randomly about what films they like. Not complaining, just pointing it out.

sweetleon7
My hobbies are watching movies and TV shows. Last time i had watched Saw 7 movie its really too much scary movie, when i watched it i had a goosebumps and i like to watch horror movies in my leisure time with my friends.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.