One Movie Every Day- With Reviews

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Manchub
So one of my New Year's resolutions was to watch and review a movie every day in 2012.

It's May, and I've still kept up with it. I have my 150th review coming up soon and really am confident in the entire thing.

I am working on gettting more original material as well, such as articles, lists, etc. I'm even looking for some additional writers to help out with that extra stuff. I'm really wanting to turn it into something great (or better, I should say lol).

I have had one guest review, and I wrote a new "article" about summer movies I can't wait for, but that's kind of it.

Every 3 months I do a Nicolas Cage Week, and that's proved insanely popular. By the end of the year, I will have reviewed almost his entire filmography.

Anyways, I'd love it if you all could check it out, even follow it if you like it. And, as always, I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!

As a side note, I just hit 10,000 views today as well!

Here's the link, it's also in my signature:
http://cinematickatzenjammer.blogspot.com/

tom12j
What will you say about the dark knight rises

Thoren
So you came on here, just to advertise yourself and your own site?

Manchub
No, I posted in a lot of the sub-sections but the site doesn't seem like it's as active as it once was.

As for The Dark Knight Rises... may be my first 10/10 lol. I can't wait

dadudemon
That's great news!

I ALSO DO THE SAME THING!!!!

I watch 2 movies and review both in the same day. I haven't missed a day, yet.

Here is the link:

http://dadudemons2aday/com/reviews.asp

Please visit my site and let me know what you think.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's great news!

I ALSO DO THE SAME THING!!!!

I watch 2 movies and review both in the same day. I haven't missed a day, yet.

Here is the link:

http://dadudemons2aday/com/reviews.asp

Please visit my site and let me know what you think. Brilliant reviews, as always.

Robtard
Originally posted by Manchub
No, I posted in a lot of the sub-sections but the site doesn't seem like it's as active as it once was.

As for The Dark Knight Rises... may be my first 10/10 lol. I can't wait

I only skimmed your first and second pages; you gave Haywire a 6.7 out of 10. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU! It's a 3, tops, if you happened to have watched it while drunk and are mildly retarded. Utterly trash film. I hate you.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
I only skimmed your first and second pages; you gave Haywire a 6.7 out of 10. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU! It's a 3, tops, if you happened to have watched it while drunk and are mildly retarded. Utterly trash film. I hate you.

So, Haywire is not a good movie?

*I hope Block Buster will refund my money*

Robtard
Complete shit.

inimalist
started looking through it, couldn't find any movies I had seen...

decided to make a game of it, I have seen 10 of the 131 films you have reviewed (largely disagree with you too, but given the 7.63% overlap in our movie watching habits, that hardly seems surprising).

questions: I haven't, nor intend to, seen the Avengers (9.9) film, but can you describe for me in what ways you found it to be superior to Reservoir Dogs (9.8)? I know that might sound a little douchey and condescending against super-hero films, but you don't seem to have a lot of forgiveness for cheesy or low budget horror with their remarkably low scores. Like the Avengers is almost the perfect film?

Additionally, you did a Nicholas Cage marathon and left out Adaptation and Weather Man? for shame!

Robtard
Originally posted by inimalist
Like the Avengers is almost the perfect film?

New-Shiny syndrome.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
New-Shiny syndrome.

The first cousin of "Blankie Syndrome".

blesson
it's nice movie

blesson
dark knight is good movie

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by blesson
dark knight is good movie

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.