Enel vs third raikage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikudo sennin
Enel does not have maxim he needs to use his own power and i think it is most likely a tie.

TheAuraAngel
Enel. Pretty handily.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Enel. Pretty handily.

not really they have roughly the same speed and to top it all of the raikge tanked a attack from wind release rasenshuriken in km naruto mode that is superior to basically all of enel's attacks without maxim. And the one finger nukite is the shit.

TheAuraAngel
Enel blew up an island in his backstory. That>3rd Raikage.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Enel blew up an island in his backstory. That>3rd Raikage.

desroying his home land does not mean he blew up the shit if he could then he wouldnt need maxim to blow up skypiea. Wind release rasensguriken>all of his attacks without maxim as it is specifically designed to counter lightning attacks and raikage directly got hit by that and survived. Enels attacks just cant cut it to kill the guy. and raikage cant kill him cuz he is a logia and unless raikage has a sealing technique it is basically a stalemate.

Radunuya
Again, more specifications. Edo or Alive?

And even including Raikage's tanking in Edo form, Enel's around town busting with his DF. Raikage gets pulverized, electrocuted, and pulverized. Raikage's speed = Base Enel's speed. When he transforms to lightning, that is no longer the case and he's going to electrocute the Raikage. His DF lightning attacks are also beyond the Raikage's reactions. Enel also has precog.

Granted the Raikage's Nukite is strong enough to one-shot him when he's in human form, I of course highly doubt that's going to be the case due the fact that lightning chakra ain't going to faze actual, real lightning.

NemeBro
Raikage can do literally nothing to Enel. Enel can sleep and Raikage still couldn't harm him.

Enel's El Thors are multi block to town busting projectiles that he can spam, he has stronger attacks.

Seriously, he wins.

RE: Blaxican
Raikage stomps

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Raikage stomps

/thread.

NemeBro
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Raikage stomps Hey you remember when you photoshopped a picture of yourself so that you had a Sharingan?

RE: Blaxican
I didn't do that, my friend did.

I still have that pic though.

Q99
Give Raikage the Pot and he can win smile

Bentley
Enel wins and beats the entire village of the Raikage for good measure.

... Under twenty minutes.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Give Raikage the Pot and he can win smile

He doesn't know Enel's name. vin

Rikudo sennin
It's not like enel can hurt him either so i don't know what you guys are saying.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Bentley
Enel wins and beats the entire village of the Raikage for good measure.

... Under twenty minutes.

treasures of the sage of six paths>enel

Samurai100
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
treasures of the sage of six paths>enel

None of the Treasures will do anything to Enel....

Q99
Originally posted by Samurai100
None of the Treasures will do anything to Enel....

I think the pot of 'respond to your name being said and you're sealed away forever' is going to be pretty effective if triggered.

Ah, but doesn't Enel often introduce himself?

TheAuraAngel
"Hello my name is God" probably won't work on the Pot. stick out tongue

Q99
"And what is the name of this 'god'?" Raikage then asks.

That'd totally work smile

Bentley
Yeah, I bet that if they start playing checkers the Third Raikage will last longer, but Enel has no reason not to penetrate his defense while being intangible lightning and killing the poor guy. Power goes to Enel, if you want to beat his with whatever talk-no-jutsu you can come up with, it's just that you liked Naruto vs Pein too much stick out tongue

NemeBro
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
It's not like enel can hurt him either so i don't know what you guys are saying. El Thors are more powerful than Rasenshurikens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.