Those who sit in the shadows vs The great beasts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
who do you think will win?

rotiart
Those who sit in the shadows had an implied power level but nothing on panel where as the great beasts are and have on panel feats for example during the chaos king event.

Based upon actual feats I'd go great beasts only because there's no way no gauge those other gods.

whacknasty
Originally posted by rotiart
Those who sit in the shadows had an implied power level but nothing on panel where as the great beasts are and have on panel feats for example during the chaos king event.

Based upon actual feats I'd go great beasts only because there's no way no gauge those other gods.

I agree with this.

Horrificus
Originally posted by whacknasty
I agree with this. Then, so do I!
big grin

guy222
marvel may bring bakc twsis

Endless Mike
That would be interesting, we should learn more about them

guy222
yes

KingD19
Didn't Thor basically kill them to death when he ended the cycle of Ragnarok?

rotiart
Difficult to say. When he did that there was supposed to be permanent deaths for the asgardians from then on... Then the bor events...

guy222
marvel goofed with bor

JakeTheBank
According to Fraction's take, the gods, or Asgardians at least, are almost like metaphysical entities which are bound by stories and legends. All of them happened so to speak which is how he reconciles Bor dying on his deathbed in front of Odin and Cul and in modern times being slain by Thor. It also somewhat deals with the conflicting origin stories for Asgard's creation and various events.

Imo, Fraction has the right train of thought, but executed it poorly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.