Sodam Yat vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No bfr

Who wins?

Cogito
Yat, with medium ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Yat, with medium ease. Based on ?

Cogito
You know what it's based on.

Easily taking a planet busting+ attack as a rookie GL, having the attributes of a daxamite with the power of Ion. Doing better against a bloodlusted SBP than all of Earths heroes combined.

quanchi112

Easily taking a planet busting+ attack as a rookie GL, having the attributes of a daxamite with the power of Ion. Doing better against a bloodlusted SBP than all of Earths heroes combined. Hulk's easily busted a planet before while far weaker. That doesn't prove much. Hulk would beat him down. A Ion he didn't show any really effective attacks to defeat the Hulk. He basically did nothing impressive as Ion.

abhilegend
Yat.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yat.

iceman24567
Hulk

PillarofOsiris
Yat, with medium ease.

Slaanesh
Yat

Heavenly king
Hulk

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Yat How ?

carver9
Hulk

Greysen93
WWH

red sabre
both didnt impress me a bit, yat got his ass destroyed by prime , WWH got his face smashed by people who didnt even want to fight him, i dont care about either

Deadline

Easily taking a planet busting+ attack as a rookie GL, having the attributes of a daxamite with the power of Ion. Doing better against a bloodlusted SBP than all of Earths heroes combined.

hmmm after SCW he kinda sucked.

Galan007
Yat.

Cogito
Originally posted by Deadline
hmmm after SCW he kinda sucked.

He was lead poisoned kinda. He reignited a sun though

quanchi112
He was lead poisoned kinda. He reignited a sun though Mongul spanked him. Surfer can absorb stars while Drax can rip them in half. Does that mean Drax rips Prof. Hulk in half let alone WW Hulk ? Feat arguers are the worst.

NemeBro
You ignored the important bit.

Namely that he was lead poisoned.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
You ignored the important bit.

Namely that he was lead poisoned. He was losing prior to and you missed the part where the ring stopped the poisoning and the fight resumed.

NemeBro
Wait, are you talking about Superboy Prime?

I am not talking about Superboy Prime beating his ass. SBP would do the same with even greater ease to WWH. He'd ****ing dominate WWH.

quanchi112

I am not talking about Superboy Prime beating his ass. SBP would do the same with even greater ease to WWH. He'd ****ing dominate WWH. No, he wouldn't. Hulk has dynamic strength and Yat was easily beaten by Mongul with rings. Hulk would hurt him a lot more than Superboy has.

NemeBro
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk has dynamic strength kinda

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Why isn't this troll banned yet?

quanchi112
kinda

Why isn't this troll banned yet? It's why hasn't this. If Superboy can do more damage to Prime than Yat why are you impressed with Yat ? A guess an asskicking from prime impresses you. I guess bringing up Hulk's powers is trolling. Run off if you don't have the stomach for me.

NemeBro
There is only so much bullshit spoon-fed to me that I can handle.

quanchi112
There is only so much bullshit spoon-fed to me that I can handle. You're arguing for a guy beaten by Mongul and Prime saying he will beat Hulk. You clearly don't know really anything or enough to debate in this thread.

Estacado
kinda

Why isn't this troll banned yet?
Cause every forum needs a few clowns...jugg666happy

Deadline
He was lead poisoned kinda. He reignited a sun though

Um y'know he needed help to fight Mongol?

abhilegend
Um y'know he needed help to fight Mongol?
And?

Sr J-Bieb
Old Sodamy wasn't the most impressive character.

I think it'd be a brutal slugfest that he eventually wins in the end, but I don't think it'd be in any way "easy". He showed good durability, but beyond his sun feat, he didn't show too much offensive power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Cause every forum needs a few clowns...jugg666happy And that's where you come in.

Slaanesh
You're arguing for a guy beaten by Mongul and Prime saying he will beat Hulk. You clearly don't know really anything or enough to debate in this thread.

u do know he can't access Ion power when he fought Mongul rite??

Hulkbuster1

yeah but wbh destroyed a planet without knowing and when he walks continents almost sink, hesitance even moved continents and lifted thors hammer because it felt unworthy next to hulkroll eyes (sarcastic)

I am not talking about Superboy Prime beating his ass. SBP would do the same with even greater ease to WWH. He'd ****ing dominate WWH.

quanchi112
u do know he can't access Ion power when he fought Mongul rite?? When did he access it against Prime ?

Slaanesh
When did he access it against Prime ?

do u even read the issues??it's common sense Quan..common sense..do u have it??i'm gonna ignore u now for that stupid question no expression

quanchi112
do u even read the issues??it's common sense Quan..common sense..do u have it??i'm gonna ignore u now for that stupid question no expression He used his daxamite powers against Prime. Nothing he did showed he was more powerful. Weaker characters than Yat without the Ion power have hurt Prime more than he did.

Deadline
Originally posted by abhilegend
And?

Mongol wasn't anywhere near SBP levels and Sodam needed help.

abhilegend
Mongol wasn't anywhere near SBP levels and Sodam needed help.
Sodam couldn't access ION power at the time. So it was his daxamite powers+ring vs Mongul's comparable strength with several yellow rings. With just a few of those rings henshaw three-shotted superman, so I don't know why its such a low feat for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.