Bana Hulk vs Iron Man and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Manhattan as their playground. bloodlusted fight to the death

Placidity
Hmm, I feel Iron Man is a non-factor, except for the one-shot laser things which I don't know how it would affect Hulk.

I think Thor could take a few wins if he plays it exactly right, but majority goes to Hulk.

BTW, first time reading your sig, knew it was Stephen Saunders straight away. Yes, I am proud. Can't believe he bought such an obvious bluff though.

Lestov16
I thought Jack was really gonna do it. Jane was pretty damn close to that door

the ninjak
It's a stalemate between a serious Thor and Hulk.

But Thor has the better feats here. Atomic ground strike. Hammer on chest.

0mega Spawn
Atomic ground strike? blink

the ninjak
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Atomic ground strike? blink

Yeah. The one he used in Thor against the Frost Giants. What would you call it?

Psychotron
Doesn't matter, Bana Hulk tanked a nuke while being drained. Thor can't top that.

the ninjak
That's why I said Stalemate. Hulk doesn't jump fast enough to catch a flying Thor spamming lighting.

steverules_2
Isn't thor able to boost Starks armour to 400%? So he could do that and then thor and IM just blast down on him with everything they got

Placidity
Originally posted by Psychotron
Doesn't matter, Bana Hulk tanked a nuke while being drained. Thor can't top that.

He didn't tank a nuke. It was a "gamma bomb" that had little to no concussive force. Already debunked that common myth in the first Hulk vs Thor thread.

marwash22
Thor could just repeatedly drop him from miles above the ground... but he won't.

Zack Fair
Thor will get pawned trying to stop Tony from getting killed.

marwash22
Originally posted by marwash22
4. I lol'd @ Darcy trying to pronounce "Mjolnir" and @ Thor putting Mjolnir on Loki's chest so he couldn't get up... that made me wonder if anyone here has ever tried using that as a method for Thor beating someone in a match.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Hammer on chest. laughing out loud

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah. The one he used in Thor against the Frost Giants. What would you call it? I'd call it a ground strike

nothing atomic about it no expression

Placidity
I called it a 'lightning charged strike" I think.

the ninjak
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
I'd call it a ground strike

nothing atomic about it no expression

You love that no expression symbol don't you?

I call it the douchebag symbol. If you were a superhero you would probably have a no expression on your chest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.