Superboy Prime vs X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
SBP

vs

Colossunaut
X-Man
Emma Frost
Aurora
Northstar
Magneto
Iceman
Armor
Cyclops
Wolverine
Magma
Sunspot
Rogue
Namor
Dust
Polaris
Havok

Fight in closed arena the size of a football field.

Batman-Prime
1 on 1 he beats everyone but with classic Magneto I think the Team wins 10/10.

Not GA amped.

PillarofOsiris
Prime should win this pretty easily. X-man is the biggest threat.

Odekahn
Superman>>>>>>>Hulk>Thor

And I'm pretty sure that Movie Hulk was flinching and cowering back a little at times from shots like these...

C2gQo-0VW5c

guy222
supes>hulk weally

stick out tongue

Endless Mike
Team

ColossusGrundy
Never do comic battles allow the WHOLE team to attack at once. Seems that half the team always sits back and watches while their allies get their butts owned.

Due to this, Supes takes this 9/10. Only if the team is completely synched does it go 5/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
Superman>>>>>>>Hulk>Thor

And I'm pretty sure that Movie Hulk was flinching and cowering back a little at times from shots like these...

C2gQo-0VW5c Hulk or Thor would break Superman. It wouldn't even be a fight.

Zack Fair
LoL.

Odekahn
wow.... guess i got my windows mixed up, this was supposed to go in the supes/hulk/thor movie thread lol. I'm right though >=)

abhilegend
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk or Thor would break Superman. It wouldn't even be a fight.
laughing

8swords
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Never do comic battles allow the WHOLE team to attack at once. Seems that half the team always sits back and watches while their allies get their butts owned.

Due to this, Supes takes this 9/10. Only if the team is completely synched does it go 5/10.

yeah, its very likely that they come at him half a team, but of course the first people to attack are the most experienced right?,

so that means the most likely to attack first are Colossunaut X-Man
Emma Frost Aurora Magneto Iceman Cyclops Wolverine Rogue Namor, and IMO prime wont win against them already, plus its a closed arena.. would be hard to even and think dont you think?

8swords
*would be hard to evade,attack or even think dont you think?

PillarofOsiris
Hulk or Thor would break Superman. It wouldn't even be a fight.

Hulk AND Thor at once could barely HURT Prime. But not sure what the relevance is to this thread anyway.

NemeBro
So how exactly does this team win?

I'm not the biggest X-Men fan, but the only credible threat I can really see here is Emma Frost due to telepathy (I am not sure if Prime is resistant to it or not).

Placidity
Superman would break Hulk and Thor. It wouldn't even be a fight.

thumb up

Lord Feron
Team wins but besides X-man there is two or 3 people that can be a threat to SBP.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by NemeBro
So how exactly does this team win?

I'm not the biggest X-Men fan, but the only credible threat I can really see here is Emma Frost due to telepathy (I am not sure if Prime is resistant to it or not).

Colossus w/Juggernaut powers
X-Man (you have any idea how broken this guy is?)
Magneto
Iceman
Polaris
Havok

Are all credible threats (or at least effective distractions)

namorsubby
Prime for the win.

tsscls
Hulk or Thor would break Superman. It wouldn't even be a fight. [
That's a bit silly. Everything you've been saying over the past several months has been silly. You used to be a fanboy, but you had SOME logic. What happened? Did Superman and Batman double team your Mom and kill your Dad or something?
Anyway; Superboy Prime, non-withstanding the last TT showing, rapes.
PC Krytonians have far too many high showings, and he is way above them.

P.S. Really Quanch; arguing against Christopher Reeve? The man was a saint. Don't be a jerk!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.