Nightcrawler Vs Captain America (movies)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
movie versions. who wins?

Zack Fair
Would make an awesome fight until Cap manages to catch Nightcrawler with the shield.

TBH NC was a much more impressive.

JakeTheBank
Once Steve connected with the shield or his fists, Kurt would probably be in a world of pain.

Prep-Man
if he does... nc could probably ko him before he connects.

Blair Wind
Nightcrawler seems more impressive to me in movies

BruceSkywalker
Wagner loses.. Cap throws his shield and as Wagner teleposts the shield catches him and knocks him out.. lol

Existere
Nightcrawler was more agile, but Cap is by far a better rounded fighter, and was definitely fast enough to tag Kurt.

After the first fist connects, the fight goes downhill for Kurt.

cdtm
Cap seemed pretty impressive to me, especially in Avengers.

In particular that scene where he's giving orders to public servants and suddenly takes out four to a half dozen aliens, shearing off one of their arms, has me convinced he'd take Kurt..

Placidity
NC combo to KO White House style.

KingD19
Kurt's far too fast, strong, and unpredictable to lose this fight if he goes at it for the kill.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Existere
Nightcrawler was more agile, but Cap is by far a better rounded fighter, and was definitely fast enough to tag Kurt.

After the first fist connects, the fight goes downhill for Kurt.

This is correct. thumb up

Greysen93
I don't know, I think Nightcrawler may take it. If Cap hasn't ever been in a fight with him before he's not ganna see nightcrawler just take him in the air and drop him.

Lord Feron
I say cap. The dude's reaction speed is ridiculous and his agility would be on par with NC. The time when he was jumping over stuff dodgeing laser gun and hoping around exploding vehicles was nuts.

Newjak
So here's a question.

IF Cap's Shield absorbs all energy what would happen if he got dropped from a mile up, but then he placed his shield under his feet and landed on it?

Lord Feron
Well IMO the movie made it clear that shield can absorb or reflect anything so it might be possible it would just go kaboom and he would be fine...

Cogito
I have yet to see the Avengers embarrasment, but based on the Cap movie Nightcrawler should take it.

abhilegend
Kurt.

namorsubby
Kurt. Cap doesn't know where he will appear, duh.

rotiart
Originally posted by Newjak
So here's a question.

IF Cap's Shield absorbs all energy what would happen if he got dropped from a mile up, but then he placed his shield under his feet and landed on it?

Cap would get hurt or break his legs probably and/or die.
In that scenario cap is still falling and his legs and body would have to suffer the impact of the sudden stop

If something were dropped on cap from a mile up and cap braced for it with the shield above him, he would like barely feel it.

KingD19
I think if he rode the shield down he'd be fine. If he could take that bomb and Thor's hammer strike with no problems, it shows the shield is similar enough to it's comic/cartoon counterpart that it'll absorb most if not all the kinetic energy buildup from the fall/sudden stop.

janus77
Whoever tags first wins. NC is my bet. Ruthless too.

cdtm
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I say cap. The dude's reaction speed is ridiculous and his agility would be on par with NC. The time when he was jumping over stuff dodgeing laser gun and hoping around exploding vehicles was nuts.

Agreed.

Kurt was good, but he really wasn't "that" fast in his h2h..

I think he'd maybe get in one good punch, before Cap realizes his trick and starts detecting him by that sulfur smell, just like Danny Rand did in the comic books.

KingD19
I don't think his BAMF's smelled of sulfur in the movie. If they did, no one commented on it.

And Kurt moved far faster than Cap. His teleportation barrage had him knocking guys across the room, then hitting others before the first guy even hit the floor. A barrage like that would take Cap down.

cdtm
Originally posted by KingD19
I think if he rode the shield down he'd be fine. If he could take that bomb and Thor's hammer strike with no problems, it shows the shield is similar enough to it's comic/cartoon counterpart that it'll absorb most if not all the kinetic energy buildup from the fall/sudden stop.

What happens if Cap just grabs onto Kurt as soon as he realizes they're both a mile above the ground (Seeing Caps familiar with being high up off the ground), and doesn't let go?

Movie Kurt never showed he could teleport off specific body parts.

Uriel005
Originally posted by cdtm
Agreed.

Kurt was good, but he really wasn't "that" fast in his h2h..

I think he'd maybe get in one good punch, before Cap realizes his trick and starts detecting him by that sulfur smell, just like Danny Rand did in the comic books. kurt when he was mind controled probably good enough to kill cap.

KingD19
Originally posted by cdtm
What happens if Cap just grabs onto Kurt as soon as he realizes they're both a mile above the ground (Seeing Caps familiar with being high up off the ground), and doesn't let go?

Movie Kurt never showed he could teleport off specific body parts.

I don't know why Kurt would need to teleport him that high, but if he did, he'd be gone before Cap realized what happened. As fast as Cap is, Kurt's teleportation is instant. BAMF(in the sky), BAMF(Kurt's gone), then Cap realizes what happened.

And I never said he could.

JakeTheBank
I hope people don't think Cap wouldn't stomp the White House' security detail because he certainly would.

KingD19
That many people shooting at him with 9mm's and MP5's from that short range. He'd get littered with bullets.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by KingD19
That many people shooting at him with 9mm's and MP5's from that short range. He'd get littered with bullets.

Considering Cap is way faster than a normal human and has a shield, I sincerely doubt it.

Placidity
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Considering Cap is way faster than a normal human and has a shield, I sincerely doubt it.

Shield only shields him from one direction, NC was surrounded and still kicked ass.

As others have said, the scene was shot in slow-motion, NC was teleporting all over the place very quickly when people were still free-falling in slow motion.

Sr J-Bieb
Jake's hate of all things not Cap or Thor is impressive

namorsubby
The thing people seem to keep over looking here is that cap does know where kurt will strike, and that kurt's teleportation is virtually instantaneous. On top of that, I doubt cap is faster or more agile anyway. Pretty easy decision if you ask me.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Jake's hate of all things not Cap or Thor or Doom is impressive

Fixed for accuracy.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Uriel005
kurt when he was mind controled probably good enough to kill cap.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.