No Holding Back.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
Okay, we should all realize that most of our beloved heroes do their best to save the day without doing permanent damage to anyone (even the villains they combat against).

The question is that from the below list.....who would be the most dangerous if each were completely bloodlusted, out of control and 100% prepared and desiring to kill his/her target: (Example: Hal Jordan sling-shotting an enemy straight into the sun, or atomizing their body).

Anyway... here's the list:

1. Aquaman
2. Hal Jordan
3. Colossus (with Juggy powers)
4. Spider-Man
5. Power Girl
6. Iron Man
7. Moon Knight
8. Iceman
9. Thing
10. Raven

If you wanna list them, that's fine too. I just wanna see what you guys come up with.

Endless Mike
Swamp Thing

Flyattractor
Probably Hal if he has his power ring.
The PAD version of Aquaman could be pretty bad ass.

DarkSaint85
Hal. That ring is hella versatile/powerful.

SamZED
From this list - Raven. She's one of those characters who are greatly handicapped by their CIS.

Originally posted by Konton
http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae155/dpVolacdp/th_15.jpg

Q99
Iceman would be extremely nasty no-holding back.

Any GL, of course. Though the smarter then GL, the better they'll be non-holding-back.

One not on the list- Wonder Woman. She has a variety of blades that can rapidly deal fatal wounds to even herald levels, and her lasso can be used to attack souls when touched to an opponent.

tkitna
Probably Raven

Existere
Black Bolt

byrdgang21
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

Anyway... here's the list:

1. Aquaman
2. Hal Jordan
3. Colossus (with Juggy powers)
4. Spider-Man
5. Power Girl
6. Iron Man
7. Moon Knight
8. Iceman
9. Thing
10. Raven

If you wanna list them, that's fine too. I just wanna see what you guys come up with.

Of that list? The obvious answer is Moon Knight

rotiart
Aquaman. If you toss him all the various powers of all his incarnations.... Like te magical hook. The telepathy. Etc etc. I'd probably place my bets with that amalgam

Sin I AM
reed. If he really wanted to he could surpass toaa

the Darkone
Thor
Black Bolt
Raven
Swamp Thing
Cable

Bouboumaster
In that list, Hal Jordan.

IMO, it'd be Reed Richards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.