Fandango

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Manchub
So today I was trying to use Fandango to buy my The Avengers tickets and ran into a lot of complications.

Here's my story/rant:

http://cinematickatzenjammer.blogspot.com/2012/05/fandango-and-why-ill-never-use-it-again.html

Just wondering if anyone else has had trouble with the site and if its "convenience" really doesn't outweigh it's weakness.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Manchub
So today I was trying to use Fandango Are you Scaramouch?

Lestov16
Buy them at the theater, you lazy bastard

Digi
I used to work at a movie theater, and I legitimately saw Fandango get some people into sold-out movies, which is really the point, yeah? Horrible stories of being d*cked around exist for every company in every field. However, they're nearly always incredibly rare.

Digi
This also feels like an ad for your blog.

Manchub
not an ad, just where i ranted.

and as for going to the theater, i would have, but i am low on cash and all i really had was the fandango card.

still havent heard back from their customer service too and it just frustrated. wanting to simply know if anyone else had bad experiences.

Digi
Originally posted by Manchub
not an ad, just where i ranted.

...and your signature. But meh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.