Movie Avengers Vs Superman (Smallville)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Who wins?

KingD19
Which Smallville "Version" is this? End of series Clark would murder them unmercifully.

abhilegend
Originally posted by KingD19
Which Smallville "Version" is this? End of series Clark would murder them unmercifully.
Yeah, its clark as superman.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman obviously.

Prep-Man
Feats for Smallville clark? Never watched the show.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Prep-Man
He threw a planet out of the solar system.

Placidity

Here are some, hardly all the best feats though.

i0K8B1_qsOs

Hulkbuster1
Feats for Smallville clark? Never watched the show. As far as I seen lighting,magic and kryptonite render him useless.
1.season 1 i believe or 2 someone used lighting and crystal to steal his powers
2.lighting made him scream in pain
3. he was extremely weak to magic especially when mr mixyzisplit said choke and he was suffocated from lack of ''air''/ magic.
4. season 7 i believe a girl hero(forgot name) screamed and made clark in pain and immobile.
5.steal block his xray vision
6. he had mid durability as any punch send him flying,struggling or hurt
7.slower than flash
8.slower swimer than aquaman
9.from what i saw he was equel im strength to hawkman
10.gulliable
11.its arguable that based on show bombs would kill him as he ran away scared from exploding buildings even got hurt bad once 12.biggest threath was a teenage human
13.strong punches ko'd him as seen when doomsday punched him to get the white girl
14.relied on solar energy

based on that thor would completely oblitarate him with magic lighting even stealing his powers as shown

abhilegend
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
As far as I seen lighting,magic and kryptonite render him useless.
1.season 1 i believe or 2 someone used lighting and crystal to steal his powers
2.lighting made him scream in pain
3. he was extremely weak to magic especially when mr mixyzisplit said choke and he was suffocated from lack of ''air''/ magic.
4. season 7 i believe a girl hero(forgot name) screamed and made clark in pain and immobile.
5.steal block his xray vision
6. he had mid durability as any punch send him flying,struggling or hurt
7.slower than flash
8.slower swimer than aquaman
9.from what i saw he was equel im strength to hawkman
10.gulliable
11.its arguable that based on show bombs would kill him as he ran away scared from exploding buildings even got hurt bad once 12.biggest threath was a teenage human
13.strong punches ko'd him as seen when doomsday punched him to get the white girl
14.relied on solar energy

based on that thor would completely oblitarate him with magic lighting even stealing his powers as shown
Yeah, you are a troll.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yeah, you are a troll. What the f**k? dude ive seen the show stop being a superman fanboy bias.
fact:flash was quicker
fact:he's resistance to magic on show was bad mr. mxyisplit could have killed him if he didn't release his magic hold on him when he told him to choke or suffocate one of those.
fact:the luthers, humans, were his biggest treath
fact: he swam slower than aquaman
fact:he was barely above cyborg or hawkman
fact:screach or raven i believe her name was scream and brought clerk to his kness covering his ears in pain
fact:lighting w/crystal was use to steal swap his powers with some kid
fact:he was gullible, he even believed lex had good in him not to mention the time he was captured and put in a lab
fact:doomsday shrug him knocking him out while he stole that white girl i the blonde one
fact:his durability sucked heck bizzaro had him on the floor half the the time clark won by luck=sunlight -_-
fact:lighting shot at him hurt,knock him out or knock him back as when his kryptonian dad used it on him when he disobeyed his orders to rule mankind

based on that the magic,lightning thor would kill him and movie hulk whose stronger, based on feats, than doomsday would ko him to = victory cheap yeah but than again clerk had tons of cheap wins

Placidity
^ Is this guy a sock troll or a genuine retard?

abhilegend
What the f**k? dude ive seen the show stop being a superman fanboy bias.
You are a guy who reads wiki pages.
And?

Mikhail was a telepath, not a magic user.

Haha, really?

This isn't a swimming contest.

He threw a PLANET with his bare hands.

Yeah, because of his super-hearing. He easily tanked silver banshee's magical scream which could kill anyone who heard it easily.

These guys don't have kryptonite.

This isn't a conference table. Its a fight.

Doomsday never knocked him out.

Bizarro had just absorbed a lot of kryptonite making him massively stronger than before. Clark fell from orbit and was just fine.

No, it didn't unless kryptonite was present.

Oh yeah, you are a massive troll with little to no knowledge of what he is babbling about. First improve your english kid and then troll properly.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Placidity
^ Is this guy a sock troll or a genuine retard? so your counter arguments are preschool offense great counter and I'm the retard? maybe my tv had bad lightens from the planet venus because I swore flash outpaced him,aquaman outswam him,cyborg/hawkman hang with him nah I was also imgaging when doomsday barged in in not even punched him more like shrugged him and knock him out allowing doomsday to capture the girl. oh and those screams and pain expression on clark face when he got hit by lightning was not pain infact the actor was portraying laughter roll eyes (sarcastic) you do know this is tv smallville to movies feats. As for choosing superman clerk how ridiculous when he was barely shown in the finale. ok but season 1-7 clerk based on FEATS would be murderd to be 'fair'... whatever superman can beat everybody roll eyes (sarcastic) even thor, though he was shown to be severly weak to magic almost suffocating at his mercy→(mr .mxysplit) and in pain to lightning attacks, happy fanboys even though its tv feats nah lets use comics feats btw clerk had cheap victories if sunlight haven't shown bizzaro would have beaten him as the SHOW clearly showed clerk being outpowered . smh no wonder marvel beating them hmm more balanced intresting array of protagonist and antagonist.

abhilegend
so your counter arguments are preschool offense great counter and I'm the retard? maybe my tv had bad lightens from the planet venus because I swore flash outpaced him,aquaman outswam him,cyborg/hawkman hang with him nah I was also imgaging when doomsday barged in in not even punched him more like shrugged him and knock him out allowing doomsday to capture the girl. oh and those screams and pain expression on clark face when he got hit by lightning was not pain infact the actor was portraying laughter roll eyes (sarcastic) you do know this is tv smallville to movies feats. As for choosing superman clerk how ridiculous when he was barely shown in the finale. ok but season 1-7 clerk based on FEATS would be murderd to be 'fair'... whatever superman can beat everybody roll eyes (sarcastic) even thor, though he was shown to be severly weak to magic almost suffocating at his mercy→(mr .mxysplit) and in pain to lightning attacks, happy fanboys even though its tv feats nah lets use comics feats btw clerk had cheap victories if sunlight haven't shown bizzaro would have beaten him as the SHOW clearly showed clerk being outpowered . smh no wonder marvel beating them hmm more balanced intresting array of protagonist and antagonist.
blabla

Placidity
What do you guys think?

"Sock troll" would be too obvious, going to have to go with alternative option.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Placidity
What do you guys think?

"Sock troll" would be too obvious, going to have to go with alternative option.
Yeah, I think the other option suits this kid better.

Hulkbuster1
You are a guy who reads wiki pages.Well like it or not so does everbody else wiki even beat the major site ign as the new source for game/comic info
And?
well all counts in war
Mikhail was a telepath, not a magic user.
okay my mistake
Haha, really?
well they/he were the major antagonist in the first seasons
This isn't a swimming contest.
yes but everything counts what if hulk threw him in water and iron man jet stream him using speed blitz
He threw a PLANET with his bare hands. to be fair i did not watch last season

Yeah, because of his super-hearing. He easily tanked silver banshee's magical scream which could kill anyone who heard it easily.
yes and hulk can thunderclap with rage increase
These guys don't have kryptonite.
got me there but thors got lighting and ive seen clerk screaming in pain i just can't recall the episodes so unless your honest about episodes where lighting was use on him i forefit this one
This isn't a conference table. Its a fight.
yes but tony can use brain and outsmart him
Doomsday never knocked him out.
yes he did it when clerk tried to stop him from grabbing chloe-i think her name is
Bizarro had just absorbed a lot of kryptonite making him massively stronger than before. Clark fell from orbit and was just fine.
yes but movie hulk increases strength with rage and heals , something smallville clerk never faced
No, it didn't unless kryptonite was present.
okay i guess you got a point there thought crystal was something else

Oh yeah, you are a massive troll with little to no knowledge of what he is babbling about. First improve your english kid and then troll properly. i am a kid in 6 grade i'm still learning alot of things sorry i'm not perfect. If am a troll you're a bully insulting me when I never do like wise Name once I degraded you or insulted you because of an opinion?

Hulkbuster1
Yeah, I think the other option suits this kid better. was that your other account?

abhilegend
i am a kid in 6 grade i'm still learning alot of things sorry i'm not perfect. If am a troll you're a bully insulting me when I never do like wise Name once I degraded you or insulted you because of an opinion?
When you accuse others of bias and start spewing nonsense, then yes you are a troll. When did I insult you of anything else?Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
was that your other account?
So, you are accusing me of making sock accounts because I agreed with him?

-Pr-
Guys, don't bash.

Also, Aquaman swims faster than Superman anyway...

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
Guys, don't bash.

Also, Aquaman swims faster than Superman anyway...
Who's bashing?

Not in comics.uhuh

Lord Feron
He threw a planet out of the solar system.

DAMN wtf... IDk what season i stopped at but the dude still couldn't fly under his own willpower...

Placidity
Originally posted by Lord Feron
DAMN wtf... IDk what season i stopped at but the dude still couldn't fly under his own willpower...

That was probably "The Blur", not Superman stick out tongue

Greysen93
Avengers

Philosophía
Clark stomps them effortlessly.

CosmicComet
Clark annihilates them

And then he cries on their dead bodies while 'Save Me' plays in the background.

Blair Wind
I think the Avengers would take this fight. Clark was shown to have some strong durability feats, good strength, and super speed - but his combat left a lot to be desired.

Thor/Hulk/Iron Man combo to KO

playa1258
Actually Smallville Superman is skilled at fighting with and without his powers.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I think the Avengers would take this fight. Clark was shown to have some strong durability feats, good strength, and super speed - but his combat left a lot to be desired.

Actually his combat skills were shown in season 9. If you want to tell me anyone in the avengers are capable of throwing a planet out of solar system, go ahead.

CosmicComet

He has skill, but skill is useless against something that's too fast for you to see or hit anyway.

Greysen93

Thor/Hulk/Iron Man combo to KO Agree Happy Dance

CosmicComet
...Smallville Superman moved a planet.

KingD19
Smallville Superman also showed super speed combat feats didn't he? Or at least the capability for such?

I love Avengers, but they're a lot more grounded than Smallville is.

Blair Wind
Actually his combat skills were shown in season 9. If you want to tell me anyone in the avengers are capable of throwing a planet out of solar system, go ahead.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
...Smallville Superman moved a planet.

I watched Smallville religiously. I know what he is capable of. Referencing throwing a planet (a strength feat) does not = a combat feat.

Like I said, Clark is stronger, faster, and has high durability. I just don't see him beating the team in terms of utilizing those skills towards combat with equally tough characters - especially those three together.

(For reference, I think comic superman would beat movie and comic versions of these characters. I just think Movie versions vs Smallville versions would have the Avengers winning)

NemeBro
You have a funny sort of logic, in that it barely resembles logic at all.

KingD19
He moves far faster than any of them can react to. And can't he fly at the end of the series? A speed blitz is a viable tactic.

CosmicComet
I'm sorry, but this is an idiotic distinction. The idea that one could so simply write off tossing a planet as not 'combat related' is just mind boggling.

This is about power.

And Smallville Superman is basically sextillions (or whatever appropriately unthinkable number above the trillions level) of times stronger than any of the Avengers.

Hulk's best strength feat in Avengers, is less than a drop in the ocean compared Superman PUSHING a planet out of the solar system.

He is also incalculably faster than one of them, as none of them have reflexes above high street level.

Likewise, none of them have the destructibility feats to demonstrate they can even hurt him.

Immeasurably Stronger and Faster--both physically and mentally, and above their paygrade in durability,

HOW the hell do they win?

KingD19
Black Widow can offer him sex?

CosmicComet
But that would be winning...

Diesldude
It wasn't just any planet, he pushed apokolips and he threw it out of the solar system.

Prep-Man
Yeah, I'M gonna say Clark. Moving a planet? Too much for the Avengas.

Sr J-Bieb
Holy shit, Smallville Superman sounds powerful as shit.

Shame I stopped watching the show in the second or so season

Hawkeye solos

Dream Stuff
Clark blitzes. No Avenger can do a thing about it. Horrible stomp ensues.

KingD19
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

Hawkeye solos

Solos his way back to the infirmary if he survives?

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by KingD19
Solos his way back to the infirmary if he survives? No, he assists Superman to the ICU after he puts him there.

Little do Earth's doctors know that they can't treat Superman, but a little surprise never hurt anyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.