(Movie) Nightcrawler vs. (Movie) Azazel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cogito
Since we're on a movie thread theme today, might as well go for broke.

Movie versions of both.

Who wins in a straight up fight?

Lord Feron
There is Movie Azazel?

Cogito
Originally posted by Lord Feron
There is Movie Azazel?

From X-Men: First Class

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/x-men_first_class_azazel_poster-585x350.jpg

vs.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnpuxnkuIM1qk23fj.jpg

Lord Feron
Oh my bad... Hmmm Azazel can use his tail as a knife i think I remember... But NC had some pretty impressive H2H showings.

Not sure, I feel Like Azazel is much more aggressive (if we don't cont the mind control thing on NC)

Cogito
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Oh my bad... Hmmm Azazel can use his tail as a knife i think I remember... But NC had some pretty impressive H2H showings.

Not sure, I feel Like Azazel is much more aggressive (if we don't cont the mind control thing on NC)

Yeah, Nightcrawler used his tail to hold a knife though.

Rule change: Both get a knife

Azazel was definitely more aggressive, but IMO Nightcrawler showed greater agility and skill.

Galan007
Azazel.

byrdgang21
I say NC wins to being more skilled. It seemed to me that Azazel main move was to teleport and drop you from the sky. That obviously wouldnt work on NC.

Slight edge to NC 7/10

juggerman
Azazel would win imo. He had much more success than Nightcrawler(since NC failed to kill his target while Azazel killed his target almost every time)

Plus once the mind control wore off NC was shown to be meek timid and not much of a fighter.

I think Azazel had much more experience and would own NC

KingD19
The only reason Kurt didn't kill the president is because one guy wasn't totally unconscious and got a lucky shot off while Kurt was essentially gloating over his victory.

Usually when movie Kurt is used, it's his mind controlled state.

So yeah, Azazel would go down. Kurt's much faster, stronger, more agile, etc...

Cogito
As per forum rules, both are competing at full capacity. Kurt knows Azazel is trying to kill him, and will not idly let it happen.

juggerman
Azazel would stomp Nightcrawler.

KingD19
Originally posted by juggerman
Azazel would stomp Nightcrawler.

How? Really, how?

Is he faster? No

Is he stronger? No

Is he more agile? No

He gets worked. Just look at the White House scene vs all Azazel's scenes.

juggerman
You dont know Azazels strength compared to NCs. And while i will def agree NC looks much more agile Azazels speed with those swords was crazy

KingD19
We don't know Azazel's strength because he doesn't have any strength feats, so we have to assume it's average because he hasn't shown otherwise.

As for Nightcrawler, he was sending people flying, even chucked a guy across the oval office with a flick of his tail. He's stronger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.